Again, Congrats Jets fans......

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by NYCBillsFan, Jan 17, 2010.

1. NYCBillsFan

NYCBillsFan Well-Known Member

I wasn't able to see the game today, but I just got home and found out you are in the AFC CG. Hats off to you guys. While you are a hated division rival, the football purist in me has me enjoying your storybook season so far. If you lose next week, the Bills fan in me can enjoy watching you lose, but if you win, you give hope to the notion, just get in the tournament and anything can happen. You are the Cinderella story, so live it up for all it's worth.

What irony to have to beat Indy's starters to advance to the Super Bowl. In sane.

2. Harpua

Harpua Well-Known Member

Thanks. Its been a hell ofa ride so far. Gotta love Rex Ryan football. :beer:

3. Talisman

Talisman Active Member

gracias! looking forward to more of these next week :up:

4. NYCBillsFan

At this point, I'd just like a coach.....:eek:hmy:

5. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

See, that's how a football fan acts...

Way to show class...

and btw,
    Cinderella is a little busy suking Rex's DinoCock!

6. saintsfan76

saintsfan76 New Member

saints fan here, great job guys!

not sure if you remember but i joined right after the saints and jets played in week 3. I made the prediction even after we beat you that the jets would bounce back and be playing in the superbowl against my saints.....

doesnt seem too far off now does it?

congrats, hell of a game today.

7. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Tanx Saint. I'm hoping we see you guys again too as I would love to see Farve get his comeuppance next week.

8. CatoTheElder

CatoTheElder 2009 Comeback Poster of the Year

^My dream game. Good luck next week. Hope to see some great plays against the Vikes. Geaux Saints!

9. Quack

Quack New Member

Looks like you're headed for LeslieFrazierville. Which may not be a bad thing.

That would be one hell of a rematch (and it was week 4, since the Jets started off 3-0). If Sanchez doesn't throw those bone-headed picks that started his rookie downfall, what was that game going to end up like? 17-10 Jets? 17-14 Saints? Power running team with a shutdown defense against an overpowered, well-rounded offense with a fast, extremely opportunistic defense? Sign me up for seats to that game.

#9 Quack, Jan 17, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2010
  10. CatoTheElder

CatoTheElder 2009 Comeback Poster of the Year

Nope. I like Leslie Frazier as a coach. Might do a good job of challenging the Jets next season. Depends on the draft, though...

11. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

You would be the one honorary Jet fan I'd love to have-

You've been classy all season, Thanks for the congrats.

12. Mambo9

Mambo9 Well-Known Member

Thanks man! Hey since you guys still have no coach jump on the Jets bandwagon ;) we'll be nice if you offer your redemption to Revis Christ :p

13. nyJETS0511

nyJETS0511 Banned

AGAIN...ive drunk 3 6 packs,,,,,eaten 3 pizza's and taken 4 shits the past 24 hours.....weve worked for it,,,keep the congrats to yourself

14. Freeman_McNeil#24

Thanks NYCBillsFan. Stay Classy Buffalo!!

15. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

I hope you are right...but if we don't get there just know that 99% of Gang Greeners will be rooting for you guys to wax Burt.

16. The Jutty

The Jutty Banned

One game closer to that SB parade Rex promised us.

17. NYCBillsFan

I just appreciate that next year, hopefully ESPN will stop slobbering all over Brady's jock. I'm soooooooooooo tired of the Pats-love-fest they got going on. Good to see SOMEONE stepped up besides the Pats in this division.

18. NYCBillsFan

I wouldn't mind Frasier one bit. Minny's D is stellar. We'd need a great OC to compliment him (Martz? meh)

BTW, your avatar is hysterical and disturbing.

19. Quack

Quack New Member

Yeah, I used to have it just to fuck with people but changed it because I got annoyed with reading the complaints, and I don't even post that often. I decided it should make a comeback for the Chargers game, though it would have been better if I could have gotten the whole forum to switch their avatars to this picture. No Chargers fan would have set foot in the Jets forum the whole week. :p

Yeah, supposedly Martz is available, but do you really want him? You'll have an entirely one-dimensional offense unless you give him an all-pro offensive line and a running back that can do everything well, and even if you wanted to do that, it would use all of your draft ammo, stunting the development of your defense (which you guys have invested heavily in with trades, free agents and draftees with McKelvin, Posluszny, Byrd, Maybin, Stroud, Mitchell and Ellis in the last few years just off the top of my head). Maybe, though, since you guys HAVE spent so much time trying to build your defense . . . maybe it actually is time to give it time to develop on its own and focus on your offense. You guys did draft Wood, Meredith and Levitre, and while there aren't any great tackles in the draft this year, there are plenty of decent athletic ones available in the mid rounds so hey Martz may be the guy for you.

Well, that was one hell of a rant on my part.

Edit -

Yeah, come to think of it, Martz would probably be a good idea. He can make any QB look good and if Buffalo drafts C.J. Spiller (who should be able to be that everything RB to fit in Martz's offense) and a WR for the future (and there are plenty of good looking receivers available in this draft) in the early rounds, we could be looking at a whole new Bills team.

#19 Quack, Jan 17, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2010
  20. bojanglesman

bojanglesman Active Member

Hey man, there's still time to convert to being a Jets fan. We'd be happy to have ya.