Ace Davis, Elementary School QB, For President in 2020

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by jetophile, Jan 25, 2019.

1. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ace-da...r-project-is-tom-brady-a-cheater-deflategate/

https://www.wthr.com/article/boy-wins-science-fair-tom-brady-cheater-project

https://sports.yahoo.com/10-year-old-kid-won-science-fair-proving-tom-brady-cheater-184439991.html

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA @KurtTheJetsFan, you're gonna love this. I laughed so hard, I almost choked to death. I'm dying over here.

Oh, this is just so good. Synopsis: Grade School QB who isn't all that much into school wins science project by proving Tom Brady cheats.

Edited for hilarity: Ace said he would tell Brady he "needs to retire" if the two ever came face-to-face. Ace also said he he would tell him to "give me some of your money. You don't deserve it."

#1 jetophile, Jan 25, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2019
  2. This was great! Thanks for posting.Gave me a good laugh.

I made the mistake of clicking on the comments. Its really sad the way idiot patriot fans are attacking the kid & his parents. Its great to know that despite all their winning & arrogance that theyre sensitive enough to let a 10 year old science project send them into a fury.

3. jetophile

^Yeah, sigh. So many people got bent out of shape that he did NOT prove it, it was flawed, it isn't science, and it's a complete fail. The point of the matter is that he did use an appropriate model, and it's freaking hysterical that a kid who isn't all that interested in scholastics would even pursue this. OK, his Dad suggested the idea, but he did the work. Can we all just agree that it gets an A+ for creativity at the very least? Sheese.

EDIT: "Conclusion: Tom Brady is indeed a cheater." LMFAO.

#3 jetophile, Jan 25, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2019
    BacktoQueens and KurtTheJetsFan like this.
  4. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

Memo to Gase : Sign this Beast!!...Hmm do they still have Ball Boys or is that just in Tennis?

BacktoQueens and KurtTheJetsFan like this.
  5. Sam Hammer

Sam Hammer Well-Known Member

That is one of the coolest science projects of all time. Good job, kiddo!

6. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

The kid also has a great name. Will he be a champion golfer or a NASCAR driver? Maybe a guitar player or late night TV host?

7. jetophile

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Yep, still laughing. I love the way he put a green check mark over his own photo and a big red X on top of Tom Brady's, hahahahaha. The question is, who is going to be Ace Davis' running mate in the 2020 election?

8. BacktoQueens

BacktoQueens Well-Known Member

The Patriots have a 'ball boy'.
    It's a man in his 50's, whose job description apparently involves illegally taking game balls from the refs and doctoring them in a bathroom w/ no cameras.

Same 'ball boy' also slipped doctored practice footballs into a close victory against the Jets in 2004.
    When the league confronted the Pats about how practice balls made their way into the game when the Patriots were on offense, the team did not have a good answer and suggested it must have been a mistake.
    The league game them a warning at the time that disciplinary action would be taken if ever happened again.
    Big part of the reason they were punished for deflategate, but chowdas never acknowledge it, and I rarely even hear it mentioned by the media anymore.

So this has been going on since 2004 with this bunch of cheats and this 'ball boy', but they obviously got much better at hiding it over the years as opposed to 2004 when they did it out in the open.
    And this 'ball boy' is still somehow working games, which just blows me away as he's been caught multiple times now.
    The arrogance of this franchise is something we will never witness again, and the league turns a blind eye for the most part.

Good for this kid calling them out for what they are.

MoWilkBeast and NYJetsO12 like this.
  9. jetophile

The offense is kind of namby-pamby in and of itself, it's the cover-up. Whenever something untoward happens, it always involves the Cheats. My theory is that the reason Rodger Goodell even pursued Deflategate at all is because he repeatedly warned Belichick to stop with the spying, even formally on NFL stationary. He did it, anyway.

Behind closed doors it's decided that Goodell is going to do the Cheats a solid and have the tapes destroyed because there's nothing to see here (lol, what?). The truth of the matter is we don't really know exactly what these tapes consisted of, but it had to be very, very damning for him to do it. It was probably 90% of their Library.

So the tape destruction happens with the understanding that the Cheats keep their noses clean. They don't, and Goodell is furious that that's how they repay him. Please note that the destruction of those tapes was also self-interest on Goodell's part, you know, to preserve the Integrity of the game and all? The corruption would have been exposed. Translation: loss of revenue. I'm also sure that most of the NFL owners petitioned Goodell to get rid of the tapes for that very reason. It would not surprise me

Innocent people don't destroy their own iphones if there is nothing to hide. Shady took his chances that it would turn into a privacy issue of great magnitude, and I agree he would be right on that. Right in the sense that the government wasn't going to waste any more tax money on this nonsense just because the judge was a stupid asshole. The FBI, even without a subpoena and just for their own enjoyment, could have easily looked at his full text history. In court, it just wasn't worth the legal battle. Apple wouldn't even turn over the code for unlocking the radical Islamist shooter's iphone in San Bernardino, CA.

Privacy. See how I laugh. As if Apple, Google, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, you name it doesn't spy on people as it is up the ass. Zuckerberg, don't even get me started on that amoral POS. But anyway, Deflategate, guilty as charged in the court of public opinion that's for damn sure. I'll take it.

KurtTheJetsFan likes this.
  10. Rollo Tomassi

Rollo Tomassi Well-Known Member

The funny thing is they were actually trying to make the case that celebrities routinely destroy old phone after use, which is total bullshit and besides, he hadn’t destroyed any of his other old phones.

Cheating scumbags.

11. jetophile

I'll do you one better. Not wanting to give Shady's TB12 site any revenue clicks, I did so one day just to see how full of crap it was. Lo and behold, this hump actually had/has the audacity to have three iPhones in a row once you hit the shop tab under the guise of "ordering on mobile". He's flaunting his smugness that he's untouchable not that "he's not guilty". OK. His father is also insufferable. I'm not attacking the guy, and I understand that it's his son and all, but he's still insufferable.

My dream is that somebody with direct inside knowledge will one day blow the whole thing out of the water. All of it. It would not surprise me if everybody on that team in any capacity is required to sign a nondisclosure agreement, which means they can't even disclose if they've signed a non-disclosure agreement if the lawyers are smart enough to word it that way, which of course, you know they are.

20 years from now someone who is no longer in fear of losing their livelihood because the payday on an expose/book deal would be so colossal that the fear of being legally prosecuted will pale in comparison. It isn't libel or slander if it's provable with facts and evidence, so hopefully some mole has been quietly collecting both of those things. Sounds like a pipe dream, I know, but money is a huge motivator, and I like to believe that someday my Prince will come.

The other thing is, even if it's not completely provable but the whistleblower is lawyered up the ass before the book hits the shelves they could still manage to avoid being sued under the whistleblower law somehow.. As long as it casts an undeniable and inescapable pall, I'll take it. And I'll wait.

12. Rollo Tomassi

The TB12 doc is pretty well renowned for human growth hormone therapy.

Mind you, there is nothing wrong with it and it has some incredible medical benefits. I would think in the next decade it will be widely available for a bunch of things.

Except.

In the NFL.

It’s FUCKING CHEATIBG.

13. But..but..MIT & Purdue said the PSI levels of the balls were adequate for the weather conditions.

14. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

15. Rollo Tomassi

I just heard that dude got fired.

For reporting the truth.

16. jetophile

Hahahaha, he was fired, but . . . HAHAHAHA.

https://www.si.com/tech-media/2019/01/30/tom-brady-kdka-graphic-known-cheater-employee-fired

I also heard that KDKA is a really crap station to work for so maybe he was asking for his own demise and said screw it. The station was too chicken shit to mention his name, and there I was, longing to send him a bouquet of flowers and a thank you card. Goddamn American hero right there. "We have a journalistic responsibility to provide unbiased reporting" see how I laugh. Too funny for words; and if the 'perp' comes forward, I hope he gets hired everywhere else and every which was but loose.

17. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

18. Sam Hammer

Sam Hammer Well-Known Member

Somebody needs to start a "gofundme" for this guy!

19. jetophile

You should read the blathering of the Cheats fans over the KDKA brouhaha. But but but Mike Tomlin sticking his foot out. But but but Roethlisrapist's rapes getting swept under the rug. Ah, the art of deflection. True masters.

Here's another kid's science project. Ben Goodell (no relation to Jolly Roger). An MIT Professor reviewed and adamantly agrees the Cheats didn't cheat. Yawn.

https://www.wbur.org/onlyagame/2016/03/12/deflate-gate-science-goodell

Sorry Ben Goodell, Ace Davis for the win.

Sam Hammer likes this.
  20. jetophile

If the Cheats lose on Sunday (which they won't), this will be my new avatar for a month. Hell, I just might do it, anyway.

[​IMG]