A loss in Oakland

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Milliner is your Mommy, Oct 18, 2009.

1. Milliner is your Mommy

Milliner is your Mommy Well-Known Member

Ok the game that I thought we would lose out of miami bills and oakland is now approaching. At this point i figured we would be 5-1 but that didnt work out. We never seem to play well on the west coast and if thats not enough of a jynx its a 4 oclock game also. Do you guys think sanchez and rex really arent the answer or do you think we are bouncing back and winning on the road in oakland. If we do lose we are 3-4 and completely demoralized.

2. jetsyankeesfan6

jetsyankeesfan6 New Member

Like i said in another thread, dating back to last year the jets are 0-11 for games that are started at 4:00 or later and 11-0 forgames at 1:00. But I think next week will finally break the trend. We will win if we don't have more than two turnovers.

#2 jetsyankeesfan6, Oct 18, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2009
  3. JerzeJets

JerzeJets Active Member

To me a loss in oakland would be catastrophic. Right now i am completely at a loss for words but STILL maintain some hope. However, a loss there would be terrible.

We seem to be getting worse as time goes on. Our first loss to the saints, ok we played some great D, miami we barely lost and still had some great O production, yet today NEITHER side of the ball played particularly well.

4. quadcityjetsfan76

Rex and Sanchez are the right way to go here. I do believe the offensive playbook gets tweaked for the Raider game. We will see more ball control. It remains to be seen if the D makes any adjustments to the way our blitzes are being picked up.

5. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

I think Sanchez can play well near his home and the Jets can win this. But I am dumb.

6. JerzeJets

JerzeJets Active Member

I like the blitzes, i really do, they work, but not every single play. We keep running them and it works, works, works and then boom we get burnt for a huge play, then the cycle starts again. I would love to see more pass rush to get to the QB rather then having to dial in these monster blitzes leaving the secondary looking like a block of swiss