3 way trade involving Denver/Green Bay

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by MyFavoriteMartian28, Apr 27, 2006.

1. MyFavoriteMartian28

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/12520272/

Here is my guess:

Packers trade the #5 pick overall, Javon Walker to the Saints for #2, then the Saints trade Javon Walker to Denver for a 2nd rounder.

Final results:
    Green Bay nets the #2 overall and drafts Mario Williams.

Saints get the #5 and draft AJ Hawk or D'Brickshaw Ferguson, and get a 2nd rounder.

Denver gets Javon Walker.

(Transaction could include more picks, Stallworth and Lelie somehow... but I think these are the 3 teams)

2. xBleedingGreen62x

any1 ever tell u that u spelled Martin wrong?

3. MyFavoriteMartian28

No I didn't... I spelled Martian correct! Its what I intended for it to say.

I know Berman says, "Curtis 'My Favorite' Martin", but I like the Martian = little GREEN men aspect of it.

4. PinPointPenning10

PinPointPenning10 Well-Known Member

That makes sense and it works for all the teams, I think Lelie goes to the Packers in that deal because I don't know if just moving up 3spots (when they want Hawk anyway) is enough to get Walker.

It's smart of the Packers to get rid of him before the draft so they can at least pick up an extra pick.

5. xBleedingGreen62x

ooh iight lol

6. DonnieIsTheKing

DonnieIsTheKing Active Member

That's a good trade that everyone is happy with. The trade works out well for all sides and actually values Javon Walker as the #18 Pick in the trade from GB to NO so it looks good to me.

Packers could be eying Leinart or Young as well...

7. ButtleMan

ButtleMan New Member

With GB signing Woodson and Favre coming back, I believe that if they trade up it will be to take Ferguson to protect Favre.