2019 Free Agent Class looks weak (list included)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by FrontOfficeFanatic, May 10, 2018.

1. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

Nice post X..but I am done homering for Mac

Ask yourself...how improved is your team with the piss poor records we have had??? I am trying to locate what overwhelming beasts Mac has drafted and L Williams comes semi close and I suppose that orange jumpsuit Boy R Anderson was an UFA gem

Granted we only work with Journeyman QBs and a HC who has gone thru 2 OCs and thinks this is still the 1980s..ahahah.. BUT I see the Jermain Kearse swap with Seattle and the big move up to 3 to grab Mayfield/Darnold as the highlights of Macs tenure

Bowles of course doesn't help things by NEVER playing A Stewart and C Hansen to really get a take on them..or anybody new for that matter...Season over and done with he didn't even give Hack a chance

But the push for Defensive players..2 Safeties drafted ...Darron Lee ...Buster Skrine etc is just stupid
    IMO

Macagnan with his soft spoken fairly intelligent drivel and cup of Starbucks has a way of sucking you right back into the big "plan" for the Jets

His biggest Victory was catching Darnold falling from Heaven...we will see.

Oh..and FTRMR I can't even begin to think 2019 FA ...meh

2. Footballgod214

Footballgod214 Well-Known Member

According to abyzmul Darnold plays better under duress and on the run. Maybe we should cut our 2 best lineman and see what WFH is up to.

3. forevercursed

forevercursed Well-Known Member

I thought he was a Dunkin Donuts guy