2018 Fantasy Football Thread

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by dawinner127, Aug 29, 2018.

1. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

Imagine if Ryan made a good throw on that double move he put on the CB? Jones would have walked into the endzone for a 68 yard touchdown.

2. Brandon Moore's Butt

Brandon Moore's Butt Active Member

Who do you guys think is the best play between Jimmy Graham, Jordan Reed, and Trey Burton?

I’d probably go Graham in a vacuum but I’m already playing Rodgers and am worried about completely hitching my wagon to the cheese train.

3. Early 80's

Early 80's Active Member

TD's or 100 yards is all that matters in my scoring...
    who do I start at flex..
    L. Fitzgerald who may get covered by J. Norman all game
    J. Reed.. healthy for the moment, stud TE.
    T. Pryor.. if Kearse is out, his PT is increased and may be a RZ target

4. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

I’d go with graham.

5. FJF

Jordan reed here. Just betting on the one most likely to score

dawinner127 and Early 80's like this.
  6. dawinner127

Nice call.

Currently down 70 with gurley enunwa and burton left. One can hope right?

7. FJF

Give your self a hand for calling stills tannehill stack. I ran with it in one daily contest. I probably won’t cash in but not because of that.
    Rothlisberger killed my regular team. I need some big turnouts tonite and tomorrow to have a chance.

8. dawinner127

I ended up doing a few more DFS entries and ironically the ones where i stacked tannenhill and stills i didn’t win anything. Ended up +500 by riding Brees Kamara and michael Thomas. Pretty good weekend so far

FJF likes this.
  9. dawinner127

How’s yall do this week?

In my league 120ish should win you majority of weeks. Some times guys go 140 but whatever. I put up 115 and only got 6 from crowder Burton and Chargers D. So I’m not to worried.

Some guy in my league lost Baldwin, Olsen, Blount and who knows with stafford

10. FJF

lost by 17. ben, fournette and jamaal Williams combined for 19 points. doubt that happens again so no panic yet. I would have won if I ran sam and powell but there's no way I would have done that so not killing myself.

11. cgrec

cgrec Well-Known Member

Lost by .1 this week. Unreal

12. Cidusii

Cidusii Well-Known Member

Put up 150 points this week with Tyreek Hill leading my team. My opponent? Put up 156... Two highest scores this week. The one year I don't pick up the Jets D too haha.

13. dawinner127

That's brutal.

One guy in my league was up by 7.XX something and the pick 6 by peters to end the Raiders game made him lose lmao.

Anyways, off to week 2.

Pick 3 (.5 PPR)

Stills @ NYJ -- I feel like he always takes the top off of us and I've been really high on him since the offseason, would be hard for me to sit him.

Garcon vs Det -- I actually think a big bounce back game for 49ers here after getting abused by Minny D. Detroit also coming off a short week and Slay should be and Goodwin the majority of the game

Enunwa vs Miami -- Looks to be Sams safety blanket over the middle. He had 48% of Darnolds target share (10 targets) and it would have been 12-15 if the game was remotely close

Crowder vs Indy- I really like Crowder, but it seems like Smith is spreading the ball around a lot and Crowder is forgotten. Doctson, Richardson, Reed, Thompson and ADP all seem to be ahead of Crowder on the depth chart.

Currently leaning to the top 3 and sitting Crowder. For what its worth, kid I'm playing has Alex Smith + Thompson at QB and RB2.

14. Cidusii

Stills is a tough play. The Jets passing D actually seems legit with Trumaine and Claiborne back there. Is the backup RB for the Chargers still there in your league, or is it too big?

15. dawinner127

14 team league. WW is ravaged

FJF likes this.
  16. Cidusii

Oof, yeah benching Crowder seems to be the smart play.

FJF likes this.
  17. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Hating that Jimmy Graham was MIA the other night, hopefully this is not a continuation of what went down in Seattle. Freeman owners can start to panic as he aint practicing and they brought a kid up from the practice squad . Another Stinker from Watson and Geoff will go into the lineup until further notice. Thoughts on Anthony Miller ?

18. dawinner127

I wouldn't be too worried about Freeman in terms of usage, but the knee is definitely something to keep an eye on. He did get 4 or 5 carries inside the redzone last vs Philly and that is definitely one of the better fronts in the NFL.

I was really high on Anthony Miller, but Trubisky is to questionable IMO to put any stock in Miller. Miller is already behind Howard, Cohen, A Rob, Burton, and Gabriel in terms of looks.

If anyone is in a super deep league (FJF I'm looking at you) and plays on Yahoo take a look at Jaylen Samuels. He has RB/TE eligibility and is currently the back up RB for Shittsburgh. God forbid something happens to Conner you have a RB who can get 20 touches a game and play him at TE.

FJF and CBG like this.
  19. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

I was watching the game and have Freeman ( I have Coleman handcuff ) and I was puking as he was getting the ball in the redzone but could not get in they even threw him a pass by the goalie on that series. Saw him hurt his knee when it happened, sucks because I did not want to draft Freeman in RD 2 but I felt he was the RB to take in round 2 at that spot. Thanks for the heads up on Samuels as I was unaware. PS I think Miller has oceans of talent but too many bodies in front of him right now I rolled the dice and picked up Grant. There are still many WR out on the wire if he does not pan out,,,,,,,good luck in your leagues and draftkings all

#59 CBG, Sep 13, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2018
    dawinner127 likes this.
  20. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

Stills, Enunwa, and Crowder. I sit Garcon until he and Jimmy G prove me wrong. Too much hype so far and not enough production.