2018 Fantasy Football Thread

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by dawinner127, Aug 29, 2018.

1. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

*case in point * as in this would be a study case in the pint I am trying to make. Sorry but a pet peave of mine.
    I would grab mcquire and dump jones. Crowell is already gimpy and cannon is not to be trusted. You could end up with a legit rb for the stretch run

CBG likes this.
  2. macbk

macbk Well-Known Member

Ha no harm no foul, I respect your eye.

Yeah I may just do it and hope McCarthy doesn't decide to feature Jones post-Bye.

3. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

good call Fjay I have been waiting to hear some Donta Foreman news and would dump him in a heartbeat if I heard anything negative and Pickup Mcguire

4. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

IF Mathews is out there go get him,,,,Robbie Anderson is banged up it was his hammy last week now he is NOT practicing due to his ankle,,,,I might do the same

dawinner127 likes this.
  5. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Why is Gurly out ? not off this week he's off I believe week 10 ?????

6. FJF

Just traded Michael Thomas for Ridley and tevin Coleman. I don’t love putting all my eggs in the falcon basket but desperate times....

CBG likes this.
  7. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

I meant Breida!!!!!!!!!!! Whoops... might drop mike Williams for Mathews then

CBG likes this.
  8. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

yep

9. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

who ae your other guys Fjay,,,,who u have at wr now and who are your Rb s now ? I don't love the trade , with all the eggs as you say . I like a qb and wr on the same team but not a wr and rb but thats me plus its not horrible but I think Thomas is better than what u got back, thats just me

10. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

I am dropping Merridith and I am going to try and claim Mathews or here is a guy who should be on your wire and with Cooks a hit away from being concussed again and Kupp who was concussed and now is most likely to miss this week again and possibly more weeks with an MCL = Josh Reynolds played a shitload of snaps last week but the Rams were up big and ran a lot and also Reynolds showed up LAST week midweek limited with a hand injury and I think that is why he only had one ball thrown his way , I might roll the dice and claim him I doubt anyone else will.

11. dawinner127

I’m a big Reynolds fan too. I don’t know who i would drop for him. Can post my roster when i get home, so hard to post pictures on mobile

CBG likes this.
  12. FJF

my other 2 wrs are tate and fuller. I have t. taylor on the bench. my rbs are horrid. last week I used ekler and clement. ekler's actually decent but he is on a bye.
    this squad is pathetic

CBG likes this.
  13. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

My QB2 pick is tough this week. Bortles vs Eagles or Darnold vs Bears? Only other QB's available are Rosen and Anderson. Luckily my QB1 is Mahomes. :cool:

14. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

I would roll with Darnold,,,,Bortles might get benched but this aint easy picking our boy with zero WR s to throw to

The Dark Knight likes this.
  15. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Ok heres my question......which QB- Goff or Watson ,who do I start ??????? I have Goff in my lineup right now and I will start Fuller -Brain says start Goff and pray its a shootout and that he is throwing to Gurley instead of handing it off. The other guy has Woods ( still kicking myself for taking Crabtree over him ) and his qb is Brees so I can't fool around this week. I think Im leaving Goff in but talk to me and tell me I should not ? PS Fish run defense is horrible so maybe they protect Watson and I think Miller might get 30 carries and 120 tonight ----pss the other guy has Miller but starting Mixon = understandable but I would start Miller over Carsen but thats me so far he has Miller benched

16. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

Goff no doubt. Pretty much every week it would be hard to pick Watson over him. Factor in Thursday Night Football is so unpredictable, and that the Dolphins defense is slightly better than the Packers, I think it is a slam dunk for Goff.

Definitely the opposite problem from me picking between Bortles and Darnold. :D:D:D

dawinner127 likes this.
  17. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

I did not see him on your list but maybe he's out there and I think worth the risk,,,,,Gerome Allison is banged up and Cobb is always banged up so I just dropped Kirk and picked up Valdez Scantling ,,,,maybe he can help. My WR are now Fuller -Tate--Sanders--Coutee---Reynolds and Valdez Scantling . In other news Mcguire is now on my team, I dropped Donte Forman.Big week for me after a horrible start at 1 and 4 I can possibly get to 500.

dawinner127 likes this.
  18. dawinner127

Fuller had a nice game but now i think he’s out for the season with a torn acl

CBG likes this.
  19. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

II read that this morning,,and yep the guy is excellent when on the field but he is just always hurt and this bites,,I just have to hope that Coutee is BACK soon but I think they rest him next week and then they have a bye .If I don't win this week it won't matter I am 3-4 now I have to get to 500 then deal with the waver wire ,Watson on my bench I hope Goff goes off. Good luck to all you guys this week as well

dawinner127 likes this.
  20. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

official Fuller done torn ACL yuck