2018 Fantasy Football Thread

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by dawinner127, Aug 29, 2018.

1. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

Jumping back on that Ryan Ridley stack. Was thinking Goff wood but sounds like cook and kupp are both go for Sunday so backing off it now.
    Goff/10k gurley and a lot of bargain bin shopping might work though.
    I like yeldon just because the literally have nothing else. Same with grant at wr for the Colts. A lot of good stuff this week. Going to need huge scores to win.

CBG likes this.
  2. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

I like Yeldon also how can u not ? I think Jordan Howard finally makes an appearance -----Me thinks that Hooper is the way to go with TE on draftings so I started Matt Ryan and Hooper = go look at how ALL the Tight ends who have faced the Bucs have done,,,,,,love the bears Def especially if Tannerhill is out-----sneaky start for me is Mccoy, Fyi I expect Emanual Sanders to show up big as Keenum is playing the team he used to start for,,,,,,time will tell

#182 CBG, Oct 12, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2018
  3. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

The only thing that worries me about Yeldon this week is Dallas does two things well. 1) Play defense and 2) slow the game down. Both of those teams try to shorten the game with the running game so there might not be as many opportunities as one would think.

CBG, I also LOVE Chicago D this week and well worth the 3300 price. I think Miami is without two starters on the OL (IIRC)... How are they going to stop Mack? He has a strip fumble sack in 5 straight games.

CBG likes this.
  4. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

if Crowellis out then Powell could be a decent play,,,,,,,Dawinner I hear you about Dallas but Yeldon should catch his fair share as well. I has a hard time finding WR 's I stayed away from Julio as EVERYONE will start him

dawinner127 likes this.
  5. dawinner127

I would be interested in Boyd. Joe Haden absolutely OWNS AJ green in their matchups so he should follow him around everywhere. Boyd should get a lot of looks but he has a 6k price tag

CBG likes this.
  6. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Dawinner,,help me out if you can------my trade deadline is today --guy wants Hunt from me and asked for Sanders while throwing me David Johnson and Reed,,,,,,I don't want REED but want a WR thats the only way I'm moving Hunt--ps I already told you that I am not big on Johnson in an earlier post-----the only WR he has worth while are Kupp and Evans-------I think Hunt is better than Johnson and I want a WR better than Sanders,,,,,,,,should I waste my time even replying to this guy as I know we can't do anything ? Evans or Kupp

7. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

you talked me into it-----I took Landry out and put Boyd in

8. dawinner127

I wouldn't do that. Reed is one more hit away from having mush for brains and that ankle/foot of his is made of glass. I would honestly sit still. I don't think your WR3 is as bad as you are making it out to be. Tate Fuller Sanders with Coutee/Enunwa/Mike Williams is still a solid group IMO. Is there anyone struggling at WR you could maybe package a 2:1 type deal before the deadline passes?

9. dawinner127

[​IMG]

CBG likes this.
  10. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

here is MY PROBLEM----I am panicking today as I am 1 - 4 and can't afford to lose and Tate is on a bye week so I am starting Hunt and Coleman who scares me regardless of the matchup. If I were starting Hunt - Tate/ Sanders/ and Fuller I would feel ok but I'm starting Hunt / Coleman and Sanders / Fuller.

11. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

ps in case I did not make it clear I HAVE ZERO interest in Reed

12. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

good stuff thanks

dawinner127 likes this.
  13. dawinner127

Freeman is out though so Coleman could be in line for another big role. Even at 1-4, idk CBG, i wouldn't force that trade. I really dislike Reed and DJ.

FJF likes this.
  14. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Dawinner maybe you misunderstood = there is NO WAY I TRADE FOR REED ,,,,,I want a WR if anything but might just sit tight and roll with what I got its now or never

15. dawinner127

No i know... i am sooooooo against DJ Where it would literally have to be evans and DJ for Hunt and Sanders. I would contemplate the Kupp trade but man DJ and that offense are putrid.

EDIT - i wouldn’t even contemplate or entertain that trade with reed in it. Not even worth your time.

CBG likes this.
  16. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

deadline came and went for me and I stood pat,,,good luck to all in draftings and rotisserie

17. dawinner127

Goodluck brother.

If anyone sees this before game time —

With crowder most likely out that leaves me with either

Stills - maybe no Tannenhill ?
    Chester Rogers - 22 targets last two weeks but plays us
    Ronald Jones - should be the starter but koetter is an idiot but this game can be a track meet

At flex. .5 ppr

18. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Rogers,,,,,,go with your head not with your heart,,,,Ebron might be limited or not play at all and ITS JUST Rogers and Grant,,,,,Im on the fence with flexing Rogers in DK------WAITING TO HEAR ON Ebron,,,,,good luck

dawinner127 and FJF like this.
  19. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

Anyone moving off brates with Howard cleared to play?

20. dawinner127

Yeah i switched over to the guy on Cinci. I’ve been punting all year on tightend. Anything i can get for 3k or less I’ve played

FJF likes this.