2018 Draft Rumors

Discussion in 'Draft' started by AJT73, Apr 19, 2018.

1. AJT73

AJT73 Well-Known Member

Ok is it me or does it seem like this year there are more rumors than usual and some of them are getting absurd at this point:

A. Browns looking into trading out of number 1. This one isn't absurd. You're always taking calls. Listening to what others have to say. Each year you hear this rumor.

B. Browns thinking of taking two qbs. Ok this one at first is absurd. Then you think about it and say maybe they take the second qb and trade him later in the round. If they took two qbs went to camp with them and played the year out it sounds crazy too. But if you trade one next year for alot it's not as crazy as it sounds. Still don't see it happening. I think this is a smokescreen to get a team to overpay for the 4th pick.

C. Colts looking to trade back. Not surprised by this either. They need as much help as possible. If a qb falls that 6 pick will be for sale for alot and the Colts will be ok moving back for more.

Any other crazy rumors out their I'll continue to post. Looking forward to the many crazy moves next Thursday.