2013 UFA QB's

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by DarrelleRevis.Human?, Jan 3, 2013.

1. BronxJet

BronxJet Banned

:up:

filler

2. fozzi58

fozzi58 Well-Known Member

What happens if Bridgewater becomes the the next Ryan Leaf?

3. MexicanJet

MexicanJet Well-Known Member

Jets fans will bitch and complain at the FO and scouts and say "I knew it."

4. MexicanJet

MexicanJet Well-Known Member

Oh and that list completely fucking blows. You people make me laugh sometimes on the way you think. Campbell? Really? wow. The only 2 I'd look at if I desperately had to choose would be Matt Moore and Chase Daniel.

5. TwentyFour

TwentyFour New Member

Out of that list, Matt Moore can do a solid job.

I agree with others that the 2014 draft is where the franchise QB's are at. Unless I can freeze myself for 365 days and miss the whole season, I don't want to "Tank for Teddy". It would be unbearable. Can we trade down this year and trade up next year?

6. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

Character-wise, they aren't even on the same plane. Ryan Leaf was a nuisance in the locker-room with drug issues. Bridgewater is very strong mentally (I would read about the story with his mother - amazing story). Mentally, I consider him the complete opposite of Mark Sanchez. The going gets tough, he gets tougher. He loves the game of football. I think this kid is something special, and I don't think we will be able to get another QB of his caliber for another 2 or 3 seasons. If he becomes the next bust then hell he becomes the next bust, but if we put him in a situation to succeed, he's going to give us his all. We can't think what if, eventually we will have to draft another QB.

7. PinPointPenning10

PinPointPenning10 Well-Known Member

Did you watch Campbell for the Bears this year? You definitely can go wrong with Jason Campbell.

8. Ben Had

Ben Had Active Member

Just hope your lucky enough to get Matt Moore...there are many fin fans that still think if he had started and played this year the fins would have been at least 3 games better.

If you draft a QB this year Matt would be solid. He sucks in practice and that will take away if he has to compete with Sanchez!

9. Elijah

Elijah New Member

Thigpen never really had a chance but a few years ago on the Chiefs he looked decent. Not his fault teams kept trying to replace him because he doesn't have franchise QB potential.

10. Rockinz

Rockinz Well-Known Member

it would be suck and we would loose Rex but Steady Teddy would be the best thing to happen to the Jets since Broadway Joe

11. Realistic Jets Fan

matt moore

only FA worth considering

12. JetsNation06

JetsNation06 Well-Known Member

Matt Moore is definitely the best game manager on that list. He can lead an offense and is a big upgrade compared to Sanchez. Matt Flynn would also be a vast improvement.

13. JetsFan

JetsFan Well-Known Member

Matt Moore is the only one worth even bringing in, and he could start for the Jets.

14. deathstar

deathstar Well-Known Member

I hope Matt Moore goes to the Cardinals...

15. BacktoQueens

BacktoQueens Well-Known Member

My first choice as well. If there is any way we move or cut Sanchez, i'd probably look toward Gradkowski as a backup/competition.

16. Canadajetsfan

Canadajetsfan New Member

I can't believe I just read a post that suggested we sign Bruce Gradkowski. Holy crap why don't we call Curtis Painter too.

17. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

Where else do you want us to go lol? Not much else on that list, Drew Stanton would be pretty cool I suppose. If Jason Campbell can get back to those first 8 or 9 games while he was with the Raiders, Jets would be in ok shape. Campbell would prob. get exposed at some point though and I wouldn't feel comfortable playing behind more than a score with Campbell.

18. Joe Willie White Shoes

Joe Willie White Shoes Well-Known Member

How can you bank on getting one particular player in next year's draft when you have little chance of being in position to draft that player.

To obtain Bridgewater, the Jets are going to need the first or second pick in next year's draft.

19. Quientus

Quientus New Member

Matt Moore would probably be the consensus pick, however, being able to sign him might be very difficult ...

20. F Miami

F Miami Active Member

Think I'd rather have Sanchez than any of those guys. Not really, but that list stinks.