2010 Poster Award Rules *** PLEASE READ CAREFULLY***

Discussion in 'TheGangGreen.com Poster Awards' started by Scikotic, Jan 4, 2010.

1. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

1. Eight posters will be put up to the final voting process for each respected award. The posters considered will be those who receive the most nominations. Consider this a preliminary round.

2. You may nominate up to 3 people for each award. Any nomination after 3 will no be considered.

3. In order to make it onto the final voting ballot, each poster nominated MUST RECEIVE 2 NOMINATIONS. A simple quote of another persons nomination, replied by a " 2nd (filller) " will do just fine. If there are less then 8 posters that have more than 1 nomination for a particular award, we will go with less then 8 final ballot candidates. If you 2nd someone else's nomination, it counts as 1 of your 3 nominations allowed per award.

4. So everyone is clear, the MOST nominations will move on to the voting ballot. Just because they are nominated twice doesnt mean they will be on the ballot. The top 8 with the most nominations will be on the final ballot.

5. You CANNOT nominate yourself!!!!

6. Discussion is encouraged, but arguing will not be tolerated. If you start hijacking, flaming, trolling, spamming, or generally turn a thread into a slugfest, your nominations will not be considered, and I will slap you with a vacation. This is meant to be fun....at least for most of us.

7. Banned posters are eligible, ONLY if their ban is due to be up by the end of the voting process. (Feb 1) I will provide a list and post it for everyone to see.

8. Do not complain to me if you aren't put up for an award. If you receive an award you do not like, dont be a dumbshit next year.

9. Do not complain to me if you don't like the nominating/voting process, or the awards. The process was voted upon over the last few years. If there are bumps in the road this year, we can address the issue and adjust it accordingly next year.

10. Enjoy the Awards. Don't be the one to get banned, because someone always does.

11. Like last year, you will wear your Award in your TITLE.

ENJOY!!!

2. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

Also, if anyone needs to address something about the Awards, they are more then welcome to PM ME or MBGREEN. MB will be helping out with the awards, and will more be more then happy to assist if there are any issues. If you want to bitch, moan, or gripe about something...PM ME. MB shouldn't have to deal with anyone's bullshit.

3. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

I though I had this somewhere in the rule. When voting in or removing an specific award, it needs to pass with a 2/3 vote.

50/50 does not cut it....

4. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

Reminder not to flame, argue, troll, or self promote or you will be banned for annoying me.

5. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

Rules are still in full effect. I don't envy Jam's job, as this is a very tedious process. Please follow the rules, and please enjoy the awards. Don't start flamewars or toss around insults. This is meant to be in good fun...

And, and bear with the new guy :up:

6. Yisman

Yisman Newbie

I'm sure it's posted somewhere, but what was the tiebreaker is two received the same amount of nominations (and one would have to be bumped).

I think Spivey got screwed, pun intended. :smile:

7. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

no awards this year?

8. Murrell2878

Murrell2878 Lets go JETS!

I tried doing it last year but it was too much work. I can try again this year. Maybe only a few topics instead of the large amount we had in the past.

9. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

I can imagine it's time consuming, it is fun during a boring period after the season.

10. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

this was a fun thing, murrell it would be great if we could get even a 4 award situation for this year. maybe best poster, worst poster and 2 others, friendliest and biggest jerk or something.