2007 ALDS Yankees-Indians

Discussion in 'Baseball Forum' started by Canadian, Sep 30, 2007.

1. EcKo151

EcKo151 Active Member

Hey, I got the Knicks.:rofl2: :rofl2:

2. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

I think we'll be contenders next year. Our pitching staff will be significantly better than we started with this year. Right now a lot is up in the air,but it will get cleared up.

3. Yisman

Yisman Newbie

oh yeah, and the screen on ESPN showed a flag after the field goal to win it went through

4. jonnyd

jonnyd 2007 TGG.com Funniest Poster Award Winner

there was a flag. you could hear the ref saying some shit about after the play....

5. hazmat

hazmat New Member

Chien Ming Wang!!!!!

6. Yisman

Yisman Newbie

yeah but those gay announcers totally ignored it. They were focusing on the celebration. I'm like "WTF!? If there's a flag down, could you please tell me what it is?"

7. jonnyd

Im still sick over that cock sucking ho chi min

8. AlioTheFool

AlioTheFool Spiveymaniac

Thanks Rich. It's for posts like this that I didn't rub it in when the Mets lost (plus the fact that I was actually in shock over it, but whatever.)

I'm only really upset because it breaks a streak for my family. When my wife was born, and when both of my older two sons were born, the Yankees won the World Series. I wanted the newest little guy to get in on the tradition.

Unfortunately, it was not to be. So he joins me as being born without a win. Poor kid, I'm sure he'll be a Jets fan too.

9. Boss Revis

Boss Revis Active Member

dont you guys wish Wang was an ace?

10. devilonthetownhallroof

devilonthetownhallroof 2007 TGG Fantasy Baseball League Champion

It was offsides on Buffalo. Obviously it was declined.

11. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

Kinda pathetic that as Mets/Yankee/Jets fans we have the Knicks to "Fall back on"

:rofl:

12. Yisman

Yisman Newbie

yeah, had to be a defensive penalty otherwise it would've meant something, but I wish the announcers would've addressed it. A flag is always worthy of mention.

13. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

Ha thats great, my 1st is going to be born in a year when the Mets had the biggest September collapse in history, and the Jets are on their way to a 4 win season. At least UNLV made the Sweet 16 and gave me a reason to actually enjoy March Madness aside from Duke losing in the 1st round.

14. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

Wang was great last night, the bats were amaing again. Boy we sure can hit w/RISP unlike Clevland who really struggled especially w/ 2 out:drunk:

It's a frustrting way to end the year, major changes ned to be made. We our fine in the rotation w/ the young guys but the lineup needs a major overhaul. It's a joke the way we hit every october as we wach a lineup half as good as ours cme up w/ clutch hit after clutch hit. it will be sa to see Joe go but it's time, hopefully Girard gets the call and we start a new dynasty led by the young arms, heck w/ the dynasty hopefully we can win a series again.

Congras to Cleveland, I hope CC and Fausto pitch against Boston the way they did against us but then again Boston has guy that can hit in the clutch and we have very few.

15. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

I don't necessarily think Torre is gone believe it or not and the only reason is that they would probably have to replace him with Mattingly if they want to keep Posada. So I see a two year contract for him. The problem is we can't get rid of Giambi for another year. Clemens is obviously history. Other then that I don't think much changes.

Our pitching sucks and that's the bottom line. We will probably go after Santana (God, I hope so). We have more to offer then anyone else, I'm just not sure what I would be willing to give up. Maybe Kennedy and Ohlendorf. Sure as hell not Chamberlain or Hughes. We are stuck with Mussina too for another year.

16. jonnyd

with Minny getting the new stadium and all Im sure they are going to make a hell of an attempt to keep santana...if they do decide they must trade him Kennedy and ohlendorf have zero chance of bringing back santana. zero

17. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

No other team has more to offer then the Yankees in MLB ready pitching that is cheap. They will have to keep him then which is fine with me. However, if he wants out and he seemed to say that they will have to decide to trade him or let him walk for nothing at the end of the year.

18. Yisman

Yisman Newbie

he did have two shots, but they weren't filled with cortisone...

19. Yisman

Yisman Newbie

did you see DJ Gallo's sportspickle piece last week about Dane Cook and MLB?

I would post it but the site's archive hasn't been updated in over a year

20. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

Clemens should have put ketchup on his sock instead