2 UD Front Row Seats for Rent at Face Value

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by championjets69, Apr 3, 2011.

1. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

Not you, Rockefella.

That names usually means $$$. lol

2. Rockefella

Rockefella Trolls

Yes, this is correct. It was an honest question/process but you made it seem like I was some interrogative asshole. My friend wanted reassurance because to him you're some stranger from the internet, although I never took you for a scammer.

Whatever, forget it. This will lead nowhere good.

3. Rockefella

Rockefella Trolls

I'm no rich man. I have the money but my buddy has a bit of a work/family catastrophe. Not gonna buy 2 tickets for myself unless I can find another partner for the tix. Not sure if a TGGer wants to split but it might be weird sharing season tix w/ a (relative) stranger.

4. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

I was completely joking....

I'd be nervous giving anyone on here my personal info, who knows what they would use it for. lol

Not Champ, but mostly everyone else. ha

5. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

I am done supporting you old man.

Mean ass old man you are.

Why even keep your tickets?

6. steves850

steves850 Active Member

Championjets69's new avatar

[​IMG]

7. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

thanks champ, i was interested in if it was all of the things that people have been complaining about or if it was something personal like it appears it is.

you are quite ornery today though.

8. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

Wrong. These tickets are back up, period. And you are history on them. Are you fucking kidding? Since when do you determine what Champ can do with his seats?

I'm shocked at what I'm reading here. Lay off Champ. All he did was post EXCELLENT VALUE UD seats and you all take pot shots at him. If I hadn't already committed to my 4 Row 3s I'd be all over these seats.

Champ: I wouldn't sell these seats to "Rockefella" now if he offered me double face. You are going to move these seats once the lockout is over and the NFL and Players get their heads out of their asses and decide there will be a season. It's coming, so just sit back and wait for a legitmate buyer then. In fact, after the holdout, fuck all these people and put them on fucking StubHub or EBAY and get over face for them easily. You'll be paid thru PayPal and it'll be a smooth transaction. And you won't have to put up with the BS.

Rockefella: You should get your shit together before announcing you are a buyer. Woulda, coulda and shoulda doesn't cut it. All of a sudden you need financial help for the extra one lousy seat? What's next, you want to make installment payments? I mean, come on. You can't find one guy who has the scratch to buy the extra seat? You need to find new friends. I can't believe you blew a chance to buy 2 seats in Row One at face. Remarkable. Champ didn't have to post them here, he could easily get rid of Row Ones anywhere. He was doing it as a favor to guys on the board, I'm sure, and he gets repaid with insults and stalling tactics like, "I'll pay you when my brother straightens out... he's a hunchback."... a million excuses. Unbelievable.

9. Section 227. Row 5

You have to have money in an account or a legit credit card to buy through PayPal.

10. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

227, I have always had kind words with Champ.

For some reason, he decided to take a pot shot at me in this thread.

While others attempted to knock him down I remained steadfast in my support of him, not sure why he felt the need to go after me here.

I dont expect you to research my interactions with him but if you did you would clearly see I have only ever been kind to him.

11. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

Yes you are correct naturally that Rockefella would have to had fund his Paypal account if he desired to use that method for his payment

12. championjets69

Thanks really perfectly written

13. championjets69

Well I look at things somewhat differently if you are not going to be the renter you have no REASON whatsoever to know why the seats became available. In fact even if you were going to rent them you did not need to know why they were available beyond that there were 2 seats in row 1 UD sideline available for rent

14. championjets69

That is real funny since you are just being snide again IMHO. I certainly do not need yours or for that matter anyone else's "support" on the this board as I am surely able to defend myself heh. What support do I need anyway since my mantra has not changed in years & is still the same day Super Bowl or bust & so far the bust has dominated instead of the SB wins right?

15. Rockefella

Rockefella Trolls

I'm 22 years old, it's not easy finding another friend who is willing to spend two thousand dollars on the seats when most of us are paying off student loans in a shitty economy. Not trying to create drama here, just stating why I backed out.

Also, I was not claiming these seats going forward. Anyone can buy them, as you'd expect. I was just showing that I'm still interested assuming I can find someone else willing to split the pair. Believe me, I wasn't trying to string Champ along. I told Champ I'd send him the money on May 2 after the tax return checks came back. I found out on April 30 it was no dice.

At any rate, it's May and the season will not start for 3 or 4 months. I feel bad for not following through but there is considerable time to still unload these seats, and probably at a profit if he desires. I appreciate the offer to TGG at face.

#55 Rockefella, May 4, 2011
    Last edited: May 4, 2011
  16. championjets69

It appears that the tix are spoken for so anybody considering them need not reply unless I make a new post the rental again fell thru :jets:

17. Section 227. Row 5

Somebody bought themselves a couple of damn nice seats in the new stadium for face. The Pats game alone will be worth $500 for the pair.

18. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

Keep dreaming, upper deck seats aren't worth much on the resale market. The main selling point is Row 1, but you're still on the moon in that deck and 344 is in the corner. $125 is a good price for the Pats game but a total loss on the preseason games, and worth $100 tops for most games. All you have to do is buy on stubhub within a week of the game. This year the Cowboys game will be crazy hot, and the Giants Christmas Eve game will also be very hot. It's those preseason games that just kill you

19. Section 227. Row 5

So you're saying Champ's total package corner Row One seats wouldn't fetch at least face in the secondary market? You're the dreamer.

You really need to try a seat in the UD near the rail before you declare them "on the moon." They really are very nice seats, any of them, in the UD Prime. And dollar for dollar, it's quite arguable that they are the "best value" in the entire stadium! NOBODY in front of you, very few assholes behind you, and you never paid one dime in PSL charges. Who's the dreamer now?

20. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

Every last seat in the upper deck is unexcusably far from the field, many people including me will never pay a dime again after sitting up there for even one game. If you're looking to resell these row 1 seats then you need to sell early because as game time approaches the $2500 cost will turn into more like $1800 value. But tell you what, let's mark this post and check in again on Stubhub the Thursday before each game and keep track of the total market value

When you factor in PSL prices (including zero for upper deck), the "best value" seats in the house are lower end zone seats

[​IMG]

#60 GordonGecko, May 4, 2011
    Last edited: May 4, 2011