17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

thinking about it, not sure what the plans are yet

2. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Royal Tee and I will meet up. GQMartin will also be there. Let me know if you decide to come. Let's do a little get together.

3. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Its not Thanks Giving but here I am in August feeling grateful THAT

I did not buy a COCK A MAMMY PSL
    I did not spend my hard earned money on overpriced preseason tickets
    I gave up my tickets years ago with zero regrets

FU Woody

Brook! likes this.
  4. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

DITTO, Went to game Friday night, look around at all the fans of the opponent, sitting in row 17 in the upper deck watching the ants play on the field, the non stop noise from the stadium speaker the moment there was no action. Not a minute to speak or just enjoy the quiet and take in the game and told my buddy I am so glad I am free to attend the games we want to. Its not just the same anymore, i know its pre season but between people on there phones and getting up 5 times to eat and drink, its not the atmosphere that I loved F WOODY!!!

alleycat9 and CBG like this.
  5. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Still F Woody

6. GordonGecko

7. forevercursed

forevercursed Well-Known Member

It's really similar in most any other stadium around the country except Lambeau and Seattle

The stadium is boring, too big, architecturally drab, but once we start winning with Darnold in there that place will rock.

sec314 likes this.
  8. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

It’s all about winning. Win the division go 7-1 at Home place is full and rocks then we love our stadium and team

9. GordonGecko

10. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Today is season opener for Giants at Metlife. Currently cheapest ticket on stubhub is $38. You can get into Mezz Club for $116.

So when it rains doesn't matter if you are the Jets or Giants. Ticket prices takes a dive. :) Hence, don't buy your tickets too far in advance. :)

11. GordonGecko

Sometimes it can blow up in your face and nothing is available. Has not happened in years for the Jets but I wouldn't be surprised if the duhlphins opener was a really hot ticket to welcome in Darnold

12. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

I wrote the above post on on 7/26 . I went on Stubhub today and 4 tickets in the area where I am sitting 2 rows above me are $360 for 4.

snoballz and CBG like this.
  13. snoballz

snoballz Member

I sold a few games and was told by the buyers that they had to download the Jets app to retrieve the tickets.

I think Sunday is going to be a shit-show. Everyone fumbling around on their phones to have the bar codes scanned. I have to log onto two different accounts since I split seats.

14. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

I paid $83 each for section 305 row 11, which is high for me. (The price, not the row LOL) I pulled the trigger during Monday's game. This is higher than I'd usually pay but there's three factors influencing price: Opening Day, Sam Euphoria, Dolphins fans buying tickets.

Now I'm sweating it out looking for a parking pass. Most expensive I've ever seen.

15. LogeSection2RowJ

I think the shit-show will occur at the parking booth. Turnstile guys are used to phone scans.

16. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Park Lot 27 by the izod u can pay $40 cash. That’s what I have been doing the last few years. It’s an over flow lot. Get there by 1130 and no issues getting. I am counting on it still being this way. http://cms.metlifestadium.com/docs/.../2015-jets-parking-site-map-lots.pdf?sfvrsn=2

17. LogeSection2RowJ

I wish I could. That area is closer to the way I drive home. But it could not be further from my tailgate group, which is the orange lot near where the Giants facility is.

The parking pass market is INSANE right now, and of course I expect the Jets are somehow behind it, or at least enjoying it because they can use it to gauge next season's parking price increase. Knowing what the parking is going for right now makes me worried for you. Hopefully they'll just ask you for a little more cash this game.

18. LogeSection2RowJ

Also, when you say "overflow lot" I did notice an extra lot on the Jets website ($35 cash) with shuttle service in East Rutherford near where the Nets used to have their practice facility. (Murray Hill Parkway and Union Ave.) I hope this isn't the new overflow lot. I say this not to scare you, BUT remember the construction at that American Dream project is in full-force right now. In fact, the lot directly in front of Izod has been a depot for the steel beams. I don't even know if THAT lot will be available Sunday. Perhaps they've cleared it, but a week ago when I drove by it still had stuff in it.

19. LogeSection2RowJ

Part 3 The best way to find the answers about that lot might be to quiz Giant's fans who experienced a game already.

20. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

No, they took one lot away on the west side of the Izod. I am 100% sure my lot is still open but never sure if they still let u pay cash.
    https://www.metlifestadium.com/getting-here/nfl-parking-information