17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

You are certainly correct about that! the only fraud I've seen (at a concert, not a Jets game) was from people printing multiples, then selling them outside the venue. This is BS for what the motive really is.

Maybe this is a "real" forum topic, rather than this thread. Haha, but I know this is abetter audience for it.

2. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Ooops, I missed the Uber part. You must've edited real quick. Of course it's a racket and I don't doubt it for a minute. What if you're physically disabled? Next thing you know, they'll be telling people no wheelchairs allowed. Better yet, you're dropped off in no-man's land, just walk!

3. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Yes, yes it is. My Jets Lyin' FO thread in the main forum hasn't been moved yet, but you should check it out. I requested a move and only put it there for higher visibility. I guess the powers that be decided to keep it there. A "real" forum topic, I wasn't aware this forum existed until I posted something about the pre-season and it got toted over here. This is where we STH/ex STH societal misfits are thrown into the dungeon for the most part, lol. I enjoy your posts. Keep 'em coming. I'm really nervous about tonight's game. Not if they lose, just . . . Jets. I don't think I need to spell it out. So, how's Nebraska?

LogeSection2RowJ likes this.
  4. LogeSection2RowJ

I just realized - THE HORROR of what the traffic back-up lines will be to drive in now that the poor parking attendants will be scanning smart phone screens! I know that they scanned paper print outs previously, but how many phones will be fumbled and smashed in the exchange - especially in frigid temps. I see lawsuits! Imagine the poor sweet parking lady dropping an iPhone X between the booth and the car. NIGHTMARE. If nothing else, the care and patience that adds 4 seconds to each car will add up to a jammed Route 3. Especially opening day....

Smart move Jets!

5. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

no they didn't! lol

for those who didn't know, they would rip off the bar code from your PDF and may or may not scan it later. You could have xeroxed a dozen PDFs and they all would have gotten you in for parking on most days

6. snoballz

snoballz Member

Late to the game (pun intended). So if tickets are only scanned on mobile devices, tickets can no longer be sold via StubHub? TicketExhange (TicketMaster platform) only?

Additionally, I have two STH accounts. So now I would have to sign out of one account (two seats) and sign into the other account (two seats) to scan my seats in the respective accounts. WTF.

EDIT: I just realized that there is a Mobile Tickets option via StubHub. Never used it before.

7. LogeSection2RowJ

Hmmm. Not sure about that only because sometimes they'd tear it off, but most times they did not. It seemed to me they were scanning, however, I wasn't paying that much attention to it. You got me wondering...

8. LogeSection2RowJ

It seems to be more than that - I have used mobile tickets bought on SeatGeek without issue, but from what I read, tickets must be displayed via the Jets mobile app, so I do't know if others will be accepted. This is a big issue. Would anyone from the Jets like to comment here?

9. GordonGecko

Just to update on the parking, the ripping of the PDF tickets to scan later was only at certain entry points in recent years where they had freestanding pass takers. On Friday I went through the physical booths and handed the person my phone with the green parking barcode. She waived me through and that was the last time anyone checked the pass. I did have green but if I had orange I could have driven to wherever I wanted and nobody would have stopped me. There's no paper receipt so if someone asked I guess I would have had to show the barcode again but absolutely nobody cared

10. LogeSection2RowJ

Since I posted about my worry about the MetLife entrance for tickets ONLY being with the Jets own mobile app, I've since been told that the other ticketing apps will also be accepted, however this was from an unofficial source. I'm accepting that as being true because I can't see how they could possibly deny StubHub. Having their own mobile ticketing app, the Jets will only ever mention or talk about theirs, which makes sense. We know the Jets are capable of many ploys, but only allowing their own mobile tickets would REALLY be ballsy - and a detriment to themselves.

Stay tuned...

11. LogeSection2RowJ

You are correct about this place - it's the dark web of Gang Green forums! It goes back to the very first construction photos, and covers the entire process of new stadium optimism, seat relocation choices, PSL pros and cons, you name it. I loved it here. While the stadium was going up I contacted the construction and escalator vendors to find out what was planned :D and I didn't like what I was told. I keep coming back out of fondness even though we'll soon pass 10 years of this disappointing stadium. Let's all pitch-in to get to 1000 pages.

CBG likes this.
  12. GordonGecko

I got in with a QR code from the ticketmaster website on mobile chrome, no app used

13. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

It could easily hit 1000 , give the Jets a lil time they will screw a few people now that football season is upon us

14. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

this thread is a piece of jets history, the amount of info in it is truly amazing and what i have always seen as the purpose for the internet. the free spread of info amongst people. there were so many twists and turns in this thread, not just the stuff you guys are talking about but even the people, i think that i recall it all being a minor ruse by 17a in the beginning, he wasnt giving all the info or something along those lines, but he sure did have alot of great stuff to start this off.

to guys like 227 who really let loose about their hate, to even guys like that asshole first row guy. man that guy couldnt go fast enough. but there were pages and pages of him being annoying.

CBG and LogeSection2RowJ like this.
  15. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Last year I paid 40 cash for parking at lot 27 which is on the north side of izod center so I didn’t have to deal with buying pass. Does anyone know if they will continue to do that for the over flow lot ? I would call the jets but I bet they don’t even know it was done last year. Oh and btw the giants charge 30 for the same lot. F Woody

CBG likes this.
  16. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Maybe I will bump this thread every day ? FU Wooody

alleycat9 likes this.
  17. GordonGecko

FU Woody!

CBG likes this.
  18. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

we can easily fill this up with 24 pages of " FU WOODY " LOL