17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. MurrellMartin

MurrellMartin Well-Known Member

There are bleachers between the 20's. That's the best spot to be. To get a good seat I'd definitely be there by the time the gates open at 1 and by there I mean waiting in line for the gate to open. That being said, it's a Monday, so I can't see too many people being there. I went on a Thursday last year and it was a ghost town. Maybe 700 people.

sec314 likes this.
  2. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

I have NEVER heard of anyone being turned away . PS The Parking passes are worth more than the game tickets-----this whole stadium and Woody and Parking passes and Flight Plan and PSL s is such a freaking fiasco------> I would have added Bowels but some are still believers and I did not want to upset them

3. MurrellMartin

I just picked up two lower-level end-zone seats, 22 rows off the field, AND a yellow parking pass for a total of $104 on StubHub for the home opener Week 3 vs. Miami. I have to admit, they were $204 for the pair & pass, but I had $100 in SH gift cards.

A nice savings of $186 for me for Week 3, since two seats and parking were $290 for each game as a STH in my previously "owned" PSL LL EZ seats.

4. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

Did you get those cards actually as a gift or did you buy them?

5. MurrellMartin

As a gift.

Also saving $580 by not attending the Preseason.

6. GordonGecko

MurrellMartin likes this.
  7. MurrellMartin

Thanks GG. I will give this a try for the remaining 5 home games as I'm set for MIA, JAX & NE.

8. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

I would rather watch the game on a 14 inch black and white tv. Sorry just being honest. I hope all the snaps are in your red zone

jetophile likes this.
  9. GordonGecko

nothing wrong with lower bowl seating at Metlife at a big discount off face, it's the upper deck where you're wasting your time

10. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Sitting in the lower level end zone sucks in any stadium for football. Pass the 20 yd line u can't tell if a run is for 2 yards or 8 yards.

11. GordonGecko

Personal preference, I don't mind it for a cheap ticket. But to be perfectly honestly when I go I sit in either coach's club or metlife club on the 50 yard line

12. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Same for me. I have to sit on the sideline between 20s.

Good for you GG.

13. GordonGecko

This is so funny to me:
    "Variable pricing will continue for 2017. Variable pricing assigns different price
    categories to individual games within your season ticket package, which better
    reflects the value of and expected demand for each game."

http://prod.static.jets.clubs.nfl.com/assets/docs/2017-VariablePricingBreakdown.pdf

Really? Upper Bowl preseason is worth $86? Coaches Club worth $715? Those are going for $6 / $100 on stubhub. What a hot mess, not sure why people keep these season tickets

jetophile likes this.
  14. MurrellMartin

I'd have to disagree. I've sat LL EZ, in basically the same seats although 2 different stadiums obviously, since 1995 and you learn how to watch the game.

Yes, sometimes it is difficult when they're in the opposing red-zone, but other times it's not. From the opposite 20-40 you have a pretty good view and anything after that, it's perfect.

15. MurrellMartin

Come November or December when those seats are affordable, that's my plan.

16. GordonGecko

yeah you can totally get them on the cheap if you really wait it out. Bring a printer and a power adapter in your car and buy from the parking lot, even for early & mid season games.

But by far, the Commissioner's Club seats are the best suites in the house and the best suites in all of NYC by a mile. The place is completely mind blowing in terms of food offerings and finishings. I managed to get a pair off stubhub a few years ago when the secretary of some hedge fund probably got them as a bonus and she just threw them up for sale. I paid like $200 each, but the average cost per ticket to a company who rents out a suite is something mental like $5000 per ticket (500K / 10 games / 12 person suite)

17. MurrellMartin

That's wild. I never see those on there. I toured it and it looks incredible. Would definitely pay $200 a seat for that.

18. GordonGecko

yeah it's great, and during the game they bring around the flight crew into each suite so everyone gets a chance to pose with the cheerleaders. Each game is catered by a different celebrity chef (Nobu, Colicchio, Batali, etc...). They also have random perks like getting this Cuban dude to roll complimentary cigars:

[​IMG]

MurrellMartin likes this.
  19. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

The view is always better when your team is good as is the stadium. The opposite when they suck. Guess which one for this year. Gonna buy tics on StubHub for about 4-5 games. Never sat anywhere but uppers for regular season. What's the best level to sit. Mezz or lower and what rows? Gonna mix it up depending on prices

20. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

How those PSL s looking nowadays ? Thank God I did not buy a cock a mammy PSL

alleycat9 and sec314 like this.