17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

THEY CANT B/C IF YOU DONT BUY A PSL YOU HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO PARK IN THE RESERVED PARKING FOR $25.AND BESIDE IF YOU BECOME A SEASON TICKET HOLDER IN THE UPPER DECK FOR 2010 AND THEY BUST BALLS . WE WILL JUST HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO DROP OUR TIX. AT LEAST WE DIDNT PAY A PSL.

CBG likes this.
  2. 17a_tailgater

Also The Reason The Seats Are So Far Back Is To Make The Concourse Bigger. With The Jets Will Tell Anyone Who Will Listen The Fans Asked For.

If Anything The Fans Asked For More Room To Exit And Enter. And Alli Heard From The Guide Was These Huge Souvinor Shops And More Unlimited Food Courts.

Just Another Way For Woody To Separate Me From My Cash.

3. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

Okay, so, based on your seniority, right now they'll sell you any seat in the house that has a PSL on it, correct? Even if you passed on the tour and then decided and you called next week, you'll get the best available? Correct?

And am I to understand that, conversely, if you pass on any of the PSLs at this time, that they will NOT give you a seat assignment in the PSL-free Uppers yet, correct? This only comes in May, right?

4. GatorGar

GatorGar Active Member

Thanks for the pics!

5. Section 227. Row 5

Why yes, of course. When I go to games I always want to frequent huge souveneer shops, clothing stores and unlimited food courts. A good sight line for the action has always been secondary to me.

Stupid fuck sticks.

6. 17a_tailgater

I WANT TO SHAKE YOU LIKE A DELIRIOUS WOMAN.

I WAS OFFERED SEATS IN THE CLUB SEATS AND MEZZ SEATS.

I WAS OFFERED
    113 ROW 10 2 SEATS MIDDLE
    113 ROW 15 4 SEATS AISLE
    139 ROW 1 4 SEATS MIDDLE ROW
    213 ROW 1 4 SEATS MIDDLE
    213 ROW 2 4 SEATS AISLE

7. Section 227. Row 5

I didn't need to know specific seats, but I'm assuming you passed on all these.

And now I'm assuming you could not have asked for a specific seat assignment in the Upper, correct? The ability to know that only comes later, right?

8. 17a_tailgater

They Will Call Me In May And I Will Take Row 1 On The 50 Upper Yes.
    If Not I Might Consider Row 4. Which Actually Has A Wall Behind You To Cut Down Winds. What Do You Think.
    [​IMG]

9. Section 227. Row 5

MO is, nothing beats Row 1. The aisle is wider and you have more leg room. Also, there's a lot to be said for not having somebody constantly standing up in front of you. You'll be a fucking king.

The only reason I busted your balls over wanting to know about the Upper seating selection was because of what evojoe67 was reporting... that he had been promised a certain section up there, etc. I think he's got to be mistaken.

10. 17a_tailgater

yea in the beginning of the process i was told section #'s etc too.

11. Section 227. Row 5

These pics are awesome and should help some of us decide. Thanks again.

12. 17a_tailgater

screw the tgg poster awards,does this get me a poster appreciation award???

13. Section 227. Row 5

No. You're the messenger, remember?

You'll be shot as soon as you come into the crosshairs.

Thank you very much for delivering this horrendous message.

14. hoobash

hoobash Well-Known Member

Reading these psl threads makes me sad. People are pissed off and they got every right to be. I would be happy staying in giants stadium in my seats in the end zone. The last game of next season is going to be a sad one for me

15. KOZ

KOZ Totally Addicted

No way. People 17A's height belong in the back of the stadium.

Once this big mope stands up he's going to force every single shmuck behind him to also stand- it will be a chain reaction. Seating should be in height order. Italians and Phillipinos in the front. Half-breeds, Micks and the like in the back.

16. DHarris52

DHarris52 Active Member

Awesome pics, thanks for sharing!

17. hazmat

hazmat New Member

Agreed. We were in the first group of people had our seats since the 60's and we just didn't send it in. I have great seats now, mezz behind the goal post first row and it would have cost $10,000 the first year. Who knows how much they raise your ticket prices in year 2 since they basically have you by the balls.

The stadium was built for the luxury boxes and the added revenue from them. It's too bad the rest of the fan base gets screwed.

18. Joe Willie White Shoes

Joe Willie White Shoes Well-Known Member

Here's another way of looking at these club seats. How much would you pay for a good meal in a restaurant? If I bought 4 Club Seats, I would pay $1600 a game. Now let's say a fair price for the game ticket is about $150 x 4 is $600. That leaves $1,000. Would you go out to a restaurant with 3 buddies or your wife and 2 kids and drop $1000 10 times from August to December? Would you do it once? What kind of a meal would you expect? Have you ever paid that much for a meal? I would expect the best meal I ever had in my life for $250 a person. Because that is what you are getting for your $1,000 - the right to sit in a comfy chair and eat "free" food before, during, and after the game. And the right to watch a big screen TV and to look at the field through big glass windows protected from the elements. And clean bathrooms. What else do you get for the extra $250 a seat the Club Seats are costing you?? Are the Jets out of their minds????

19. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

God forbid Jets fans stood up and made some noise.

20. KOZ

KOZ Totally Addicted

I was actually taking a jab at those who complain when others stand in front of them. That being said, 17A still belongs in the back of the stadium....