$15 Dollar Jets Tickets Right From Box Office

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by RowOneJetFan, Nov 24, 2009.

1. AlioTheFool

AlioTheFool Spiveymaniac

This is just F'd up.

These guys put their lives on the line for our freedom, and when they get home the Jets want to make them suffer through their games?

2. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

So you are cleaning the restrooms? Or the basement.

3. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

WHy should the Military pay $15 and a covenience charge in the 1st place!!!??

They should be given the damn tix!!!

but yet again....Mr. Wooddy Fukin Johnson! :mad:

4. roboz08

roboz08 Well-Known Member

someone should just buy a ticket and select the email option, then check and see on the ticket if it has any special military symbol or header on it.....

5. hoobash

hoobash Well-Known Member

You can easily gets tickets for that cheap at these final games.

6. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

I can't tell if that was a joke either.

7. rockyusmc2003

rockyusmc2003 Well-Known Member

Don't EVEN think of being a scumbag and doing it.

8. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Rocky, I think the the German, Italian and Japanese armies should be invited. Only trained milatary personnel who are used to humilating defeats in battle can withstand the torture of watching the Jets once again lose on their home battlefield.

The American Military is used to winning, only nations that have suffered tremendous defeats at the hands of opposing armies can withstand this. In fact I think the WWII Russian Army would be an excelent candidate. They also had to withstand freezing weather while being defeated. Given how cold it will be at this game the best choice is an army that is used to freezing its butts off and losing.

I do think if this was a legimate military offer, it would be free with no service charge. This is just a BS backdoor way to unload tickets. No different than the "Football" Code for Season Ticket Holders, the "Plum" Code for Plum subscribors. In both those cases you either should have been a season ticket holder or suscribe to the Plum discount service. In both cases no one checked and codes were available all over internet for months.

9. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

I agree with Rocky. You've got to be a dirtbag to pose as active duty military in order to get these tickets. You'd be depriving some servicemen of a seat a game. And come on, Row 18 in the corner of the Uppers is not exactly a premium seat to begin with, so let the GIs have the lousy seat to a game for Christ's sake.

And I'd also be VERY pissed at Woody Johnson if I found out there is no special code or they're not verifying active military at the gate by not checking IDs. If you're going to do this special military "promotion," then make sure the seats go to the GIs. In fact, I'll be more pissed at Woody for not making sure of this than I'd be at the guy who buys the bogus ticket off of a scalper.

The ticket should be printed with "MILITARY" across the face of it and a bar code that triggers the ticket-taker at the gate to ask for an ID. No ID, XIN LOI fella, you ain't gettin' in.

10. NYJetsMan7

NYJetsMan7 Member

My Buddy completed his tour of Iraq and he purchased tickets for himself and a couple of our friends @ 15 bucks. How are those others supposed to show their ID's when they arent military? They were just practically giving them away at his job (military base) saying take whomever.

11. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

The people from LI all drive through Bronx to get to game and that is an active war zone.

12. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

You also would have to be some glutton for punishment. When you get to the game you will either be kicked out for not being in the military or even worse, not kicked out and have to watch the Jets play!!!!!!

13. ibleedgreen7476

I'm a navy veteran, I'm just curious if anyone either knows or knows where I can find an answer to these questions. First I'm not seeing where on the website I have to go to do this, where it has a promo code box or anything, second I mean what proof do I need at the gate am I really suppose to bring in my DD214? I'm just curious I dont have a ton of money and the cheap tickets sound great. Thanks

14. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

Anyone know if civilians with military discounted tickets were denied entry today?

15. Drew

Drew Active Member

Bump. I was wondering the same.

16. rickjet

rickjet Well-Known Member

...how do you get the box office website or phone number????

17. NYJ_JD

NYJ_JD Member

haha.. the boogey down bronx.. lost a lot of good men in that territory...

18. zace

zace Well-Known Member

Its a password, so I don't think you need ID anyway. I don't see why they would check ID since people give tickets away all the time.

19. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

they are giving tix to the military again????

if they actually where doing this out of kindness i would be proud.
    but the jets are doing this b/c nobody will buy them.