12 Teams with No Super Bowls

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by AJT73, Nov 6, 2018.

1. AJT73

AJT73 Well-Known Member

I quickly looked to see the 12 teams that have not won the Super Bowl. It's funny to me. Each one at some point or another has had success but none of it has been prolonged. The other 20 teams have been successful for many years. They should put these 12 teams in one conference:

The Bengals, Bills, Browns, Cardinals, Chargers, Falcons, Jaguars, Lions, Panthers, Texans, Titans, Vikings, Browns, Jaguars, Lions and Texans.

I'd add four teams to make it 16. They should be the Jets, Colts, Chiefs and Dolphins because they have not won in awhile. Be nice to see some other teams in the Super Bowl than seeing the same one. Just an outside the box crazy thought.

2. Sam Hammer

Sam Hammer Well-Known Member

Only issue with that is one conference will be stacked, while this one will be weak. Many good teams will miss the playoffs to let the crappers in. I say let those teams suffer. At least Jets fans can say their team won a super bowl. We suffer but not as bad as those other bozos.

3. NYJ79

NYJ79 Well-Known Member

All SB-less teams are not created equal. A lot of them had their chance(s) and blew it. Fuck 'em. Jags Panthers Texans and "Browns" don't really count, since they're expansion teams that aren't even 25 years old yet. Really the only team on that list that's worthy of pity is the Lions; they've never even been to one, and their history is basically brief bits of sunshine (Barry Sanders, Megatron), plus Millen, and 0-16.

Also, that conference would be nearly unwatchable. And 12 years (Colts) != "a while", at least not in the context of this insane idea.

CotcheryFan likes this.
  4. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

The Jets never won a SB. The Kansas City Chiefs won the first SB.

There are only 2 teams in NFL history to win the AFL-NFL Championship game. The Packers and the NY Jets. there are 30 teams including the Pats who never won the AFL-NFL Championship game.

NYJetsO12 likes this.