Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at TheGangGreen.com - New York Jets Message Board.

1. Borat replied to the thread Welcome to the Jets Jordan Travis (QB).

No doubt Travis is a better player now, and it is not even close. I am just looking at future potential. It does take arm talent to make...

May 9, 2024 at 12:44 PM
  2. abyzmul liked LogeSection2RowJ's post in the thread NFL schedule to be released May 15th.

FINALLY we get to predict the 2024 season's W/L record /s

May 9, 2024 at 12:25 PM
  3. Jets79 replied to the thread Welcome to the Jets Jordan Travis (QB).

lots of great insight here…but my stance is still kind of the same…in general I feel that Day 3 picks on QBs are almost always not worth...

May 9, 2024 at 12:21 PM
  4. Jets79 liked IDFjet's post in the thread The Jets' Performance Dept. Undergoes a Shakeup.

I don't know if these ex-employees could have done any better but I like the accountability in any case. It keeps the organization...

May 9, 2024 at 12:11 PM
  5. Pepsiguy5 replied to the thread The Jets' Performance Dept. Undergoes a Shakeup.

I never did any research on real numbers but it seemed like the Jets actually didn't suffer "that" many injuries last season. The...

May 9, 2024 at 12:02 PM
  6. ouchy liked The_Darksider's post in the thread NFL schedule to be released May 15th.

The games with teams in the other AFC divisions are based on place in the standings in the previous year.

May 9, 2024 at 11:54 AM
  7. ouchy liked abyzmul's post in the thread NFL schedule to be released May 15th.

Not sure how Denver became our buddies because it used to be the Raiders.

May 9, 2024 at 11:54 AM
  8. Acad23 liked IDFjet's post in the thread Welcome to the Jets Malachi Corley (WR).

The attitude to take on db's is admirable but it comes with increased fumbles and injury chances. There's a happy medium somewhere and I...

May 9, 2024 at 11:52 AM
  9. NYJetsO12 replied to the thread NBA Playoffs Thread! (Go New York Knicks).

Knicks are just the better team Winning while injured!

May 9, 2024 at 11:47 AM
  10. NYJetsO12 liked Jets OG fan's post in the thread NBA Playoffs Thread! (Go New York Knicks).

Crazy stuff. Jalen Brunson is the first player in NBA playoff history to have 4 games in a row with 40+ points and 5+ assists.

May 9, 2024 at 11:45 AM
  11. barfolomew liked Trainer's post in the thread The Jets' Performance Dept. Undergoes a Shakeup.

The turf was completely stripped and replaced with an alternate surface prior to the 2023 season, yet the number of injuries was still...

May 9, 2024 at 11:43 AM
  12. barfolomew liked IDFjet's post in the thread The Jets' Performance Dept. Undergoes a Shakeup.

I don't know if these ex-employees could have done any better but I like the accountability in any case. It keeps the organization...

13. barfolomew liked Murrell2878's post in the thread The Jets' Performance Dept. Undergoes a Shakeup.

The amount of injuries have been ridiculously high the last few years, but I also wonder the impact our turf has on these injuries and...

14. abyzmul replied to the thread The Golden Stream.

Deification of douchebags annoys me

May 9, 2024 at 11:16 AM
  15. statjeff22 replied to the thread NBA Playoffs Thread! (Go New York Knicks).

It's all obvious gamesmanship, trying to influence the referees for the games in Indianapolis, but IMO going so far over the top ruins...

May 9, 2024 at 11:11 AM