Home Page:

Share This Page

Jetfanmack

haz chilens?, 36, from Right behind you

Jetfanmack was last seen:
Oct 20, 2023
    1. swifty_0
      swifty_0
      Hey I was wondering what the process of me changing my name would be?!
    2. Wahoo
      Wahoo
      Hey, Murrell shut down my threads about the Giants game. I know I've had a few, but whats the big deal about talking about the Giants game?
    3. mezzavo
      mezzavo
      You have GOT to be kidding me...A poll like that would have a ton of hits...and we ALL need to lighten up. Are you serious?
    4. Bricket-head
      Bricket-head
      Please do something about the thread hijacking that is so insanely prevalent. This message board was full of useful information, but now it's full of assholes making jokes.

http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=58947

That thread has ONE actual answer in regards to the topic... The rest of the comments are a bunch of smart ass comments that completely de-rail the conversation.
      Please clean this up as this IS the best place to talk Jets football.

If people feel the need to make fun/talk shit they should go elsewhere other than the Jets forum.
    5. lmcshane
      lmcshane
      Hey, I'm a reporter with the daily news, trying to speak to some jets fans about parking at the new stadium. is there a way of posting a thread where people with problems could e-mail me at lmcshane@nydailynews.com?
    6. ihatethedolphins3
      ihatethedolphins3
      hey mack we are in the same tourney on stars, my name on there is nixjets, if we both make the final table we should IM, its the 45man $38 turbo
    7. NYCBillsFan
      NYCBillsFan
      So Johnny Rico gets 0 infraction points for posting fake news on April Fool's Day, and a Bills fan gets lambasted with a 33 point infraction for a full year for the same action? Is that really how it works here? Seems rather petty and insecure if you ask me.
    8. surviveone
      surviveone
      Im Vincent Wilson, Kyle's brother. Is there any way you can waive the 50 post requirement in order to post links? I have much useful info that I am unable to share with GangGreen.....
    9. MBGreen
      MBGreen
      aureoles........
    10. neid92
      neid92
      Hey Jefanmack,

Can you please pay out the bets from the early game for NCAA last week that you posted. Thanks again for putting the games up. Hopefully the games tonight will be posted to bet on. Later, Aaron
    11. Scikotic
      Scikotic
      Penis.....
    12. Run_N_gun10
      Run_N_gun10
      what did u do 2 my thread ?
    13. Mantana Soss
      Mantana Soss
      I see you lurking.
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 8, 1988 (Age: 36)