Mock Draft 3.0 04-17-19

Discussion in 'Draft' started by GasedAndConfused, Apr 17, 2019.

1. GasedAndConfused

GasedAndConfused Well-Known Member

Since we are getting a little closer to draft day and my 2nd one was 2 weeks ago and things have changed since then and the draft is only a week away so this may be my final or i may pop 1 more out the day before the draft starts. either way

Round 1 Pick 3: Allen, Josh OLB/EDGE
    (Previous Pick: Same)

assuming murray and bosa went 1 and 2 (and i still haven't seen anything that changes that) so allen is pretty much a no brainier considering his talent level and our need of an edge rusher. if SF takes allen instead we take bosa. If somehow allen and bosa go 1 and 2 (not likely) we trade down as teams will be willing to jump up for murray at that point and grab another edge rusher depending on how far down we go.

Round 3 Pick 4: Jenkins, Elgton C
    (Previous Pick Erik McCoy, C)

I Updated this pick based on current rankings and lack of centers in the draft. Mccoy my previous pick is not likely to last until the 3rd round. Jenkins however should be there. he started 25 of 26 games in his final 2 seasons at C, but in his college career has started at every position on the line except for RG. He's versatile and could push harrison at C in 2019 or 2020 which right now is probably our biggest need

Round 3 Pick 29: Johnson, Lonnie CB
    (Previous Pick: Samuel, Deebo WR)

Previously i had a WR/KR here, but CB is a much more pressing need. at WR we have Q, robbie, and just signed crowder. at CB we have trumaine and not much else. roberts is our current CB2 and likely on a 1 year deal (we have an out after 2019 and his salaries for 2020 and 2021 are way too high to keep for his talent) poole is our CB3 and on a 1 year deal and nickerson a late pick from 2018 is our CB4 then a bunch of hopefuls who may or may not make it. That means for 2020 as it stands now nickerson is our CB2 and we don't have any proven slot. So in comes Lonnie Johnson. He's tall and athletic but has a lot to learn about the position and has gotten by on size and speed. kind of like a low budget antonio cromartie. He's a project and a risk but that's to be expected in the late 3rd round. High upside potential to be a CB2 though in the NFL which is what we need.

Round 4 Pick 3: Howard, Tytus OT
    (Previous Pick: Wilson, Caleb TE)

Previously I had a TE here which was way more luxury then need. I thought about WR but the value wasn't there with the top one available likely being mecole hardman but if say andy isabella was to fall, i'd take a hard look at him here. Anyway OT is a huge need upcoming for the jets. Beechum is on his final year and is a spot that should be upgraded and we won't have a lot to spend next offseason so drafting a possible future LT this year is key to learn and train for a year before competing to start. Howard can do that. he's started at both RT and LT in college.

Round 6 Pick 23: Redwine, Sheldrick FS
    (Previous Pick: Gaines, Greg DT)

This is kind of my luxury pick here. I feel like all our other needs have already been addressed with our 1st 4 picks and the 7th round pick coming next. I've taken care of edge, C, OT, CB, WR/RB Depth, and KR so this is a BPA type call here. Previously i had Gaines who would be nice but we did just draft 2 d-lineman last year so i decided against going that way. I also looked at TJ Edwards as a back-up ILB in case we did trade lee but as it stands now lee is on the team and i like that hewitt kid we resigned already. So I went with Sheldrick (Red)Redwine for a couple of reasons. 1st reason is the health of maye coming off a big injury after missing 10 games last year and we don't have much depth at safety at all. 2nd reason is his versatility he could be like a cheaper younger version of daryl roberts for us. He's played CB in college then moved to FS, meaning he can compete at dime back as well. He's fast and aggressive and physical and likes to lay the wood down. Seems like a good fit for williams aggressive style of defense and also should be at worst a special teams ace in case we decide to cut loose cannon and/or peake he can step in as a gunner.

Round 7 Pick 3: Pollard, Tony WR/RB
    (previous pick: same)

listed at WR/RB pollard is a perfect fit for the jets. he's a gadget player, and gase will find ways to use him, with good size and speed who can play RB and WR. he's also one of the top returners in college football over the past 3 years. funny enough in his draft bio on nfl.com his NFL comparison is andre roberts.

Overall

I think this draft is pretty realistic and nails everything we need. we get a OLB/EDGE player at 3, in the 3rd round we land a possible starting C, and CB. the rest of the draft gives us depth at OT, RB/WR, DB, and a good gadget player who also returns kicks so we get a nice boost to special teams overall with Redwine and pollard. Unlike my V2 draft, this time I addressed OT and CB. I think this is a nice rounded version

boozer32 likes this.
  2. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

I like this draft.

1 - Josh Allen, OLB
    Of course, would be thrilled with Allen at #1.

3a - Elgton Jenkins, C
    I think we'll be VERY lucky if Elgton Jenkins is still there at 3a. I think both McCoy and Jenkins will go in the 2nd round if for no other reason than the shortage of quality OL in the NFL. If both McCoy and Jenkins are gone at 3a, we'll probably have to take McGovern and hope that he can beat out Harrison. If not, I have no idea who Mac might take here, and we'll have to hope for a camp cut C who is better than Harrison.

3b - Lonnie Johnson, CB
    CB is a bigger need than WR in one sense, in that Roberts is unproven, but there are other CBs who could step up. Mac not signing a FA CB could be a big mistake (and likely is), but it could be a sign that G. Williams likes the potential of the group of CBs that we have on the roster (I'm hoping that this is the case, and he will be right). In another sense, WR could be a bigger priority since Enunwa has troubles staying healthy and with Anderson's thin frame, a heavier workload could result in injury. Johnson is pretty good, but not that fast or not that great in coverage. I think David Long or Isaiah Johnson are better CB prospects if Mac takes a CB here. An excellent WR prospect here, who could develop into a #1 WR could be Miles Boykin of Notre Dame. If Boykin's gone, I might consider Mecole Hardman here. He's only been playing WR for a year or two, but is blazing fast, has great hands, is also a dangerous PR, and has tons of potential.

4 - Tytus Howard, OT
    Howard's a good prospect, and I'd love to add him. I'll be shocked if he falls to the 4th round. We definitely need a better LT backup than Qvale. I don't know anything about Compton's ability to play RT, and who knows if Shell will be fully healthy, and even if so, how effective he might be. If I took Boykin or Hardman at 3b, then I might take Long or Johnson if they were still available at this pick. If Howard was still here, I'd probably take him however. Then again, if Darrell Henderson, RB is still available, he might well be the pick.

6 - Sheldrick Redwine, FS
    I haven't looked at S prospects so know nothing about him other than what you posted. He sounds like a good pretty prospect however, and if nothing else could be a good STs add.

7 - Tony Pollard, RB
    I really like Pollard, so if he's still there in the 7th round I'd grab him. The only other player I might take over him at this point would be Foster Moreau, TE, but he'll probably go earlier.

GasedAndConfused likes this.
  3. GasedAndConfused

with jenkins right now his ADP is 62 and we pick 68 so it is possible he slips a few there. he's the 3rd ranked center and i don't know if i see more then 2 other teams grabbing centers in the 1st and 2nd rounds TBH right now. Bradbury will likely be a late 1st/early 2nd and mccoy should be a mid to late 2nd meaning jenkins should slip into the 3rd. If not though it changes my whole draft as i would want to get Mcgovern but not with our 1st 3rd rounder but i'd take him with the 2nd one or the 4th rounder.

IIRC mac has already gone on record saying CB was a need and one he prioritized over o-line. WRs and CBs are similar in their needs for the NFL (you need at least 3 good ones and solid depth) and we really only have 1. plus you have to look to 2020 where our starting CBs are nickerson and trumaine and our nickel is robinson/jones/clark not very good. getting a guy who can play the outside and hoping nickerson can take over the nickel spot would be huge. I agree johnson has his limits. he isn't a burner but more fast enough, and he needs help with technique but he is best suited for press coverage just like trumaine which fits the greg williams aggressive attacking defense. and as a CB2 he'll likely see a lot of safety help over the top. I do like long and isiah johnson as well and would be happy with any of those 3 with that pick really and at least 1 of not all 3 should be available when we make that pick and i wouldn't complain about either one. as far as taking a WR here remember i got pollard in the 7th for special teams and he also plays some WR as does montgomery and bell realistically which gives us 3 RBs who can all play WR which limits the need for taking another WR, however if someone like say andy isabella was to fall i'd be good taking him over a CB as a BPA type of pick and since it helps darnold more then a CB. I wouldn't grab mecole though or boykin there but would consider mecole later in the draft if he slips. I'd only take a WR if one slips a whole round at this point

he could be there, maybe not. I wouldn't be shocked if he was but i wouldn't be shocked if he wan't either. right now his ADP is 96 and we pick 106 (i used a less 10 from ADP to decide who would be available for us in this mock) so anyone with a ADP in this case (106 pick) would be anyone with a 96 or higher ADP. he's the 9th rated OT as well so that could slip him due to depth at the position and team needs. I wouldn't take another RB though this draft (i already got pollard in the 7th) plus we have bell, maguire, cannon, montgomery, and pollard so adding a 6th RB when it's likely only 3-4 max will stay on the roster is a lateral movement. Not to mention RBs are so easy to find and in abundance these days we can take one that can contribute right away in another draft when he have more luxury picks

yeah i think he fits what our scheme is going for. I tried to pick aggressive , tough, and versatile players. If you look at the draft as a whole everyone picked is versatile and aggressive and tough to fit the Williams D (aggressive attacking) and the gase offense (versatile players who are good with the ball in their hands) also on the late rounds to get possible special teams aces is a good move as i don't think it's worth keeping peake and cannon if they can't contribute more then just being a gunner

NCJetsfan likes this.
  4. NCJetsfan

You may be right regarding the center position, but don't forget that Jenkins has played every OL position other than RG. His flexibility will probably make him more desirable. Some team could draft him as their LG or even RG, or someone to push their RT and be better depth.

No one said that we had to agree on everything, and while I like that you would be happy with any of those 3 CBs and we agree on Long and Johnson, I do disagree with you on Isabella vs Boykin and Hardman. I like Isabella, but he's pretty much a slot receiver. Both Boykin and Hardman are better prospects imo. Both have played against a much higher level of competition and succeeded. Boykin is a potential #1 WR with his size, speed, catching radius and hands. Hardman is about the same size as Isabella and they're both fast and about the same speed, but Hardman has a much higher ceiling imo, and also has great value as a potential PR. Why don't you like Boykin? I didn't like him at first, but it was mostly because he is raw and I didn't know if he had potential to be a #1 WR. With more film study and research, I think he is a #1 WR prospect, and I'm not alone in that. If the Jets could find a future #1 WR with their 3b pick it would be a steal imo.

I probably wouldn't take Henderson, either, because we have greater needs, but not because he's a RB. That said, the draft isn't just about needs, and Henderson could be much higher rated than any other player sitting there at our pick in the 4th round. In a sense it would be reaching and hoping that a play at another position might be able to be solid depth or develop into a starter in time, but I don't think there's much doubt about Henderson. The draft is more about upgrading the talent level of your team. Henderson is a HR threat any time he steps on the field, and he would definitely upgrade our depth at RB, and God forbid, if Bell went down with an injury, I'd be very comfortable with Henderson as our RB. The Jets could pound on opposing Ds early in the game with Bell, then bring in Henderson in the 4th Qtr. when the opposing Ds are tired, and Henderson could quickly and easily ice the game. He is probably already better than Montgomery, and I know he's already better than McGuire and Cannon. Cannon is just a small, fast guy. I don't think he brings anything much to the table. If I took Henderson in the 4th round, I wouldn't take Pollard in the 7th (and he may not be there anyway). If I took Henderson, I'd have no problem cutting Cannon, and if Henderson outplayed McGuire or Montgomery, I'd have no problem cutting one of them, either.

I agree with that philosophy, and yeah if he's as good as you say, he would be better to keep than Peake or Cannon.

GasedAndConfused likes this.
  5. Attackett

Attackett Well-Known Member

I’m at the point where anything other than a trade down is going to be slightly disappointing. I’ve cooled considerably on Allen and would prefer not drafting Q. Williams.

I don’t think Jenkins will make it to 3rd rd. I think McGovern will be a more realistic possibility in the 3rd if we don’t trade down and add a 2nd rounder, which I do think we will end up doing.

6. GasedAndConfused

that's a great point as well and kind of the double edged sword of versatile players. some team may take him as a OG instead of a C if they like him better then the OG prospects. all we can do is hope for the best lol

I honestly don't see any of them as more then a number 3 slot guy but who knows. antonio brown was a 6th ronud pick (6th or 5th) and this was his draft bio
    "
    Weaknesses
    Lacks size. Not tall and does not possess enough bulk at this time. Needs to add strength to more effectively beat press coverage and battled for the ball in the air. Route running skills could use some refinement. Needs to become more consistent catching the ball in a crowd."

and he went on to be the top WR in the NFL currently. i just don't think it's a good draft for us with out needs to take a WR unless we are getting a "1 round discount" especially since i have pollard in the 7th round who kind of fills that need although i don't think he'll ever be more then a gadget/special teamer. where isabella could be a slot WR but we have crower for 3 years. i mean i guess the way i see it now, is our top 3 WRs are likely set in stone for the next 3 years so unless we can draft a WR who can be a top 10 WR in the NFL i don't see the point this year to take one. I don't see boykin as a 1 either but i'll go watch some more film on him specifically and see if that changes

it depends who there. there is always a case for BPA but in this case i seen howard as the BPA as well as fills a big need. if he isn't there though there is always a case for BPA over need. i do understand overall wanting to improve the talent level over reaching but with RB we just locked in a top 3 RB in the NFL. we have 3 guys behind him on dirt cheap deals 2 of which are pretty proven commodities all things considered. drafting a RB to take away carries from bell only hurts the team. no RB in this draft is going to be better then bell. bell should touch the ball as much as possible. i don't want anyone taking away touches from him. that's another way to look at it. If howard isn't there though i'd be ok with grabbing a WR you wanted with the 3rd round pick that slipped down. i'll watch more on boykin as well. might sitll do 1 more update before the draft

NCJetsfan likes this.
  7. GasedAndConfused

any reason you coooled on allen? he's the whole pckage. i love allen so much he's my 1st choice in this draft regardless. I no longer want a trade down. the only reason i would want a trade down is if bosa and allen go 1 and 2 as i don't want Williams either and at that point we can get some major value for a team wanting murray at QB

8. Attackett

Attackett Well-Known Member

I just don’t see him as a great pass rusher and if we’re going to draft an edge in top 5 I want a great pass rusher in the mold of a Khalil Mack. He has virtually no pass rush moves other than a speed rush and doesn’t use his hands very well. He looks like a spitting image of Barr when he was entering draft and while Barr is a nice player and I do think Allen will have a nice career it’s not enough to pass on the added picks a trade down would bring nor is it enough to pass on adding more help for Darnold which should be the number one priority.

I’m not ok waiting til the 3rd to add more pieces to the O. If we moved down a couple spots and still got Allen then great but I don’t think Allen alone is great usage of the 3rd pick.

All Gas No Shake likes this.
  9. GasedAndConfused

well barr also just landed a massive deal and the jets offered him more so he is doing something right lol.

with that said allen has everything you want and 0 red flags. there are plenty of speed rushers in the NFL who apply pressure all the time and have double digit sacks and allen is young and can develop more as a pass rusher during his career. not many players out of college have a full set of pass rush moves.

what allen does have is all the measurables (6'5" 260 lbs 4.6 speed) college production (17 sacks 21.5 TFL in his final season) shows improvement (14 total sacks for the 2 years combined prior to 2018 season) the history (4 years in college, 3 years as a starter not missing a game, no injuries and even in high school had 22.5 sacks in his final year in high school) as a 3-4 LBer there is a lot more then just rushing the passer though, and allen is dynamic enough to also play in coverage, cover TEs, and play the run. he's a complete ideal 3-4 OLB. he has to develop more moves and learn the position mentally a bit more but he's everything you want in a 3-4 OLB and should be able to bulk up a little more in the NFL as well and add more power without losing speed.

also he idolized mack and von miller. he's also very smart and grounded and a great teammate and a "football guy" who loves the game an ideal mac type of pick

NCJetsfan and FJF like this.
  10. NCJetsfan

Great point on Brown's draft bio. Boy were they wrong! LOL

I think all Isabella will be is a slot WR, and don't forget he has only played against a low level of competition. Both Boykin and Hardman played against some of the toughest competition in collegiate football, and even though raw, they produced pretty well. Isabella is still raw with routes, but is more developed and has been playing WR longer. I don't think there are too many 6'5" slot receivers in the NFL. Boykin has the size and the speed to be at least a very good #2 WR if not a #1. Hardman (5'10") is only about Brown's (5'10") or Isabella's (5'9") size, and both Hardman and Isabella weigh more than Brown. That doesn't mean that either won't be a bust or will be anywhere near as good as Brown, but I like Hardman's chances. Isabella's as well. Isabella ran the 40 in 4.31, and Hardman ran it in 4.33.

I disagree that our WRs are set in stone, at least I hope that they aren't. I like Enunwa, but he has missed a lot of games due to injuries. He has to stay healthy. Anderson has to stay out of trouble off the field and stay healthy. Even so, we don't have a #1 WR, and even though I really like both Enunwa and Anderson, I think both could be upgraded fairly easily.

Once you look at more film of Boykin, I think you'll like him. Look at him with the understanding that he's very raw, and I think only been playing WR for a year or two, like Hardman. He'll have to work to learn routes, and his techniques as WR, but with his size he can be the rebounder we need, and he can block out DBs with his body.

11. GasedAndConfused

which is why the draft is and will always be a giant crapshoot lol

yeah isabella to me is a ceiling WR3 slot guy but looks like he'll be a good one at that, but again IMO we only take a WR if the value is insane (like a 1 round drop) isabella looked good with the routes ran, but his film the routes are very limited so seems like he still needs to learn the whole route tree. he's also a "body catcher" which i'm not a fan of but i like with on deep routes and with the ball in his hands. as far as 6'5" slot WRs (boykin is 6'4" BTW) in the current NFL there kind of is. TEs are used as slot WRs really and most TEs are 6'2" to 6'6" Herndon is 6'4" and is a slot WR for us. we also use Q as a slot WR in our offense who is 6'2" the current NFL offenses move people around alot so there really isn't a "typical" type of position.

crowder just got a 3 year deal and Q got a 4 year deal all within the past 4 months. so they are pretty set as the 2 and 3 WRs on offense. Robbie i still think is very underrated by the fan base, his off field issues have been overblown. I expect a big year from him and then for him to sign a similar contract that sterling shepard got with the giants a week or so ago. I can't see us not keeping anderson ATM. He's going to be the top WR on the market next offseason if we don't lock him up (hopefully we do like we did with Q) and #1 WRs don't hit FA or the trade market too often. Only way to get one is the draft and WRs turn out to be busts a lot. and I don't think next year is the year to use a top pick on a WR with bigger needs. won't be until 2021 where i can see us using a 1st rounder on a WR and even then you woulnd't expect them to be a starter right away so figure 2022 which is when crowders deal expires and Q is on his last year and robbie likely would be on his last or 2nd to last year. Just thinking way ahead like an NFL GM should. of course say if some big name WR comes available suddenly like antonio brown or ODB did this offseason that could change, but i wouldn't plan or bet on it.

He has the size/speed combo obviously but after watching the film I think his ceiling is enunwa (which isn't a bad thing i consider Q a solid #2 WR) and his floor is Stephen Hill (complete bust). I think he's best with the ball in his hands. He's tough after the catch to bring down and can make people miss or bounce off tackles. He's also a "hands catcher" which i like and attacks the ball at the high point so is good in the red zone with his size, leap, and ability to high point the ball. What I don't like, his route running seems very sloppy and limited, he loses concentration and drops easy passes, he loses control of his body position when he focuses on the incoming ball, he plays soft against press when he has the size to bully CBs.

The good news is most of that is pretty fixable with effort and coaching and i'll agree he does have potential to be a solid WR2 (aka a starting WR) but probably not going to be more then JAG unless he can fix those issues. If i had to give an NFL comparison right now and where i think he'll actually be like, i'd say devin funchess. but with enough work and good coaching and effort, he cold become a Q or kenny galladay like player. as a rookie though he should be able to contribute in the red zone and on WR screens both as a blocker and reciever

NCJetsfan likes this.
  12. PennyandtheJets

PennyandtheJets Well-Known Member

What this man said. I want a trade down more than anything in the top 5. Trade back with Falcons, Skins or anyone in mid first round. Get a bunch of picks and draft Bradbury. A+ if Mac can pull that move off.

13. CotcheryFan

CotcheryFan 2018 ROTY Poster Award Winner

About getting a #1 WR, if we don't draft one this year, I'd hate to pass on a great class of WR's coming out next year. While there will be other needs to address, the team needs game changing skill position players who opposing defenses have to account for on every play. The only player on our roster who fits that bill is Bell, but we need more than one of that kind of player. I know it's not a guarantee he comes out or we'll be able to get him if he does, but one WR I like in the 2020 class is Tee Higgins.

#13 CotcheryFan, Apr 18, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2019
  14. GasedAndConfused

it depends what the deal is and if the extra picks are worth the drop off from what we would get with allen.

stocks will rise and fall for sure. it'll be clearer next year if it's worth taking a WR or not. the OT class is supposed to be good next year as well and beechum is a FA after this year so that would be a much bigger need and i think upgrading beechum is more important then upgrading robbie. I think fans will appreciate robbie much more after this year. I can see big things with him and darnold this season

15. CotcheryFan

I agree that we must find Beachum's replacement ASAP. I also believe that the offense needs more impact skill players. I don't see Anderson ever becoming a #1 WR. He's a great deep threat, but it takes more than that to become a #1 WR. A good OT and WR class makes it a perfect year to take one of each IMO.

16. GasedAndConfused

i think anderson is criminally underrated by jet fans. We haven't had shit at QB so all our WRs have looked worse statistically. anderson has said he looks foward to being used correctly with gase as the old regime typecast him into a deep guy. I seen Anderson be a complete threat and he's also the guy defenses keyed in on over the past 2 years. now with bell here, Q back, herdon emerging, and crowder coming in, teams will find it a lot harder to key in on anderson and i expect him to have a great year. plus darnold being in year 2 and having chemistry. robbie is clearly his favorite target. Anderson was on pace to make the probowl in 2017 lets not forget until mccown got hurt and missed the final 4 games and he had petty throwing to him who isn't even in the NFL anymore. had mccown not gotten hurt in 2017 he would have been a pro bowler in year 2 as an UDFA. I don't see how that equates to he isn't a number 1 WR. All the DCs when they played the jets over the past 2 season have keyed in as robbie is the guy to stop on our offense

17. CotcheryFan

Just because he was our top WR in 2017 doesn't mean he's a #1 WR. His route tree is limited, isn't a threat on intermediate throws, and rarely if ever wins jump balls. He's at best a low end #2 or high end #3. He'll never become an AB, OBJ, Mike Evans, Julio Jones, Nuk, Larry Fitzgerald, AJ Green, etc.....

ColoradoContrails and NCJetsfan like this.
  18. GasedAndConfused

i never said that was the reason why? not sure where you read there. i said he WAS ON PACE TO MAKE THE PROBOWL before mccown went down and petty tanked the final 4 games. Only 8 WRs make the pro bowl every year so i would say making a pro bowl at WR means you are a WR1. His route tree isn't limited at all, our playcalling sucked and type casted him into 1 role. gase will use him much better. He also wins jump balls all the time. liek have you seriously watched robbie play? Posts like yours is the reason i consider robbie criminally underrated. have you watched those others play? evans has inflated stats due to volume. he had the most drops and the lowest catch rate of any WR in the NFL over the past 2 years. fitz is long done being a top WR where have you been the past 3 years? you named 8 WRs even if he is never that level. he can still be top 10. even top 20 is a WR1 (really top 32 makes you a low end WR 1) just because someone isn't the best doens't make them bad. there is no way robbie is a hihg end 3. liek come on you are saying there are 64 WRs in the NFL right now better then robbie? come on man

19. CotcheryFan

Never said Robby is bad. But calling him a #1 is overrating him. He just doesn't have the abilities a #1 WR has. Robby should not stop the Jets from drafting a WR who can be a #1 WR. And I meant prime Fitz.

20. GasedAndConfused

I'm all for it if we can land the next calvin johnson or julio jones but just because you aren't that level doens't mean you aren't a WR1. jordy nelson was a WR1 for a long time. adam thelin is a WR1 there are a lot of WR1 that aren't big names or get mentioned as much. jarvis landry is a WR1.

the issue with jet fans when it comes to out players is if they aren't top 5 at their position we feel we need to replace them. it's crazy you can't have a team of top 5 players everywhere. this isn't madden. just because he isn't on the level of julio jones or Deandre hopkins doens't mean he isn't a WR 1. i'm willing to be you cna't name 20 WRs better then him let alone 32. by definition if you are a top 32WR in the NFL, you are a WR1