Bob Kraft charged with soliciting (#Ejaculgate #Fellategate #PumpBobbyPump )

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by Biggs, Feb 22, 2019.

1. Sam Hammer

Sam Hammer Well-Known Member

It would be great if he rejects this plea deal and then gets found guilty in a trial. Please let that happen! They got him on camera, so I don't see how he could make any real defense.

2. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

You know... "better call Saul" (get attorney)

With him probably a dozen on retainer ..hahaha

3. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

so they say, who knows what that video actually shows and if it was legally recorded

4. Rollo Tomassi

Rollo Tomassi Well-Known Member

I've never watched 2 Girls 1 Cup.

If these videos are ever leaked, not watching them either.

Sam Hammer likes this.
  5. Sam Hammer

I guess that is a possibility, but it was an FBI sting operation. I doubt they were illegally filming the rub and tug operation if the plan was to bust it, since the charges wouldn't stick.

All I'm saying is that if Kraft gets off despite being caught on camera (if true and confirmed), it will be sad.. but it could happen.

Isn't that exactly what happened with R Kelly 15 years ago when he was "seen" on that video peeing on an underage girl? I thought there was dispute as to whether the guy was actually him and he got off on that technicality.

6. themorey

themorey Well-Known Member

So as far as you know it was Bob Kraft in the 2G1C video.

Jets_Grinch likes this.
  7. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

so umm, I had no idea wtf you were saying about 2g1c and like a tool i had to google it and all I have to say is good thing I clicked on the wikipage first and thanks for nothing you sick fucks rofl

8. TonyFtLaud

TonyFtLaud Well-Known Member

It was a multi Florida police department operation. Not an FBI operation.

9. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

True enough, but Feds are in the loop. Kraft's lawyers are looking for the slightest loophole to get the videotapes suppressed, and if they somehow win that all charges will be dismissed. They're hedging their bets by delaying this for discovery and at the same time they'll be draining Florida taxpayers.

If they don't win on the suppression of the tapes, then the sentence is the same as far as I understand so what do they really have to lose? WTF is it with the Cheats and tapes? All I know is that the prosecution better supply Krafty's attnys with certified copies otherwise be prepared for the tapes to be mysteriously 'lost'.

NY Jets68 and Sam Hammer like this.
  10. TonyFtLaud

The big story, turned out to be not so big. The Florida PDs jumped the gun with their initial statements, the Chief of the Jupiter PD especially. Claiming human trafficking and that they were expecting arrests from FL to NY and China. The media ran with it, embellished it, which is why you have people thinking it was an FBI sting.
    The 300 plus others arrested are also having their charges dismissed, so what if Kraft gets his dropped.
    The criminal penalties were never an issue as they are so minor. It was the public shame and potential embarrassment that were always the issue.
    Now if human trafficking was involved, what would showing the videos really accomplish? Causing more pain and shame to the victims? So we can have a laugh at Kraft's expense...
    The League will punish him regardless.
    Unfortunately there's lots of fake outrage because it's a rivals owner but most of us drive past these AMPs everyday and don't bat an eye, and as I told you earlier, law enforcement doesn't really care much either. Multiple calls to multiple agencies by dozzens of people before anything was done in the case I told you about.
    If Kraft wasn't caught up in this case, it wouldn't have even been news worthy.
    At least we get to mock Kraft and know exactly what people will see when he makes any appearance.

11. K'OB

K'OB 2021 TGG Fantasy Football Champ

Don't watch the one with the fat girl, bath and baked beans (uk style) it is gross and instantly regrettable :eek:

12. Sam Hammer

Oh man. People will be barfing for years!

TonyFtLaud likes this.
  13. jetophile

Link? I mean for the Baked Beans UK style, you gutter brains . . . Let's look that up . . . Alright, what the fck in black treacle?! Let me see . . . OK, so if I'm British I'm supposed to say Fat Leonard Williams is slow as black treacle? Translation: black treacle is freakin' molasses. o_O

14. K'OB

K'OB 2021 TGG Fantasy Football Champ

How the fuck did you go from baked beans...

[​IMG] [​IMG]

to black treacle [​IMG]

Oh and we would say that Fat fuck Williams is so slow it is like he is running in treacle :p

15. jetophile

I meant to say what the fck IS black treacle, not IN (me and my typos). Anyway, it was because the recipe I looked up for UK baked beans (I'd never heard of it) called for it. Black treacle, I thought I was in the Middle Ages for a second for fck's sake. I remembered it being mentioned in 'Alice's Adventures in Wonderland', but you people are all crazy over there. In a good way.

K'OB likes this.
  16. jetophile

I don't know, I still think the Feds could have far more than they are saying. Agreed the criminal charges are minor, but I'm not so sure the league will punish Kraft if at all. Personally I have no 'fake outrage'. Schadenfreude hell yes, 'fake outrage', no. Human sex trafficking is a huge disgusting deal with a world wide net, so of course this is small potatoes in the grand scheme of things, but it's exploitative and I'm still thinking this may be bigger than people think.

Of course I remember your post about the FL police being lackadaisical and not giving a shit with repeated phone calls which I completely believe and find terribly disturbing. You may be right that this is a matter of FL PD posturing and being big fishes in a small pond by hooking Kraft and couple of others who aren't regular schmoes. However, I'll reserve judgment until we know more.

AMPs, it took me a second but it was like a champ thing. It only took me 14+ years to figure out what VLT meant (Vince Lombardi Trophy). Nobody told me, but it was an Edith Bunker moment and I went, "O-o-o-o-o-oh-h-h-h-h-h." AMPs = Asian Massage Parlors. Please don't tell me it's about Peavy speakers. Thanks.

17. TonyFtLaud

Actually Marshall speakers .:D
    The Feds are not involved in the investigation. They would be but there has not actually been any ties to human trafficking as of yet, despite the early reports.
    I didn't mean you individually when I mentioned fake outrage. Just a general statement as I said ,no matter where you live in the US, you pass a Marshall AMP location...
    If you're in NY, take a walk in Flushing and it's the worst in the country, passing what was happening in San Francisco a few years back.
    Are people just unaware of the problem?

18. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

All I got from this thread is that if Bobby keeps messing with those mama-sans, he's gonna be leaking some black treacle.

NY Jets68 and TonyFtLaud like this.
  19. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member