Bob Kraft charged with soliciting (#Ejaculgate #Fellategate #PumpBobbyPump )

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by Biggs, Feb 22, 2019.

1. TonyFtLaud

TonyFtLaud Well-Known Member

Seriously asking. Have you been to one of her Spas?
    I know for certain that one of her Spas, local to me. Tokyo Day Spa is legit. Can't speak for all the locations. But from the articles, they were found to be legit and she has no ties to any of the spas that we're busted.
    I'm no Trump fan, there's plenty of dirt to dig through so really no need to try and twist facts to fit your agenda.

2. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

Not sure where I'm twisting facts. All the facts that I've read are that Li Yang(the FOUNDER, okay, not the owner) and her family own a bunch of rub and tugs. Kraft got caught in one that she sold to a friend. She was at Trump's SB party and bragged to Chinese intelligence that she had access to the President of the USA. Those are all facts.

So really tell me why is our President hanging out with a rub and tug founder at the Super Bowl? I mean he loves beautiful women and all and he's been so loyal to his wives.

3. TonyFtLaud

TonyFtLaud Well-Known Member

Please post a link.
    I have seen 4-5 articles, all based on a Miami Herald article that have the typical sensationalized head line and first paragraph. Then follow it with the facts that she doesn't own any of the spas involved, hasn't for over 5 years. She does own a chain of legit spas which were investigated.
    So if her spas have been investigated and found to be legit per the articles, how exactly are her and her family running a string of rub and tug joints?
    Now back to football...

4. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

USA Today with a garbage article today, I just saw the headline, I ain’t reading it or sharing the link cause fuck them

“Patriots Owner Robert Kraft is known for a lifetime of philanthropy and goodwill. What went wrong?”

Shaking my damn head

abyzmul likes this.
  5. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

Kraft isn't above paying people to suck his dick. Just saying.

6. Jets_Grinch

Jets_Grinch Well-Known Member

This headline is exactly why this is a big deal. for 2 decades we have been fold what a great and classy guy Kraft is while he so clearly was a shmuck all along. Now it's undeniable.

7. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Robert Kraft rejected a deal to have the charges dropped because he would essentially have to say that he would've been found guilty of soliciting prostitution if he took the plea. His lawyers are desperately trying to get the tapes suppressed and have the charges dropped as if he never stuck the tip of his dick across the threshold of the place. So yeah, he's not taking the deal. It wouldn't surprise me if he wins considering his connections. So, most likely not even an admonition from Jolly Roger. Just another example of the rich skating because they're rich.

Considering the latest Ivy League admissions scandal (and I have no clue why people are even remotely surprised by it -it's probably been going for 100 years+), expect Kraft to ride off into the sunset even though he has egg on his face. Reputation tarnished, so that's nice; but that's all that going to come of it even though nothing big was coming out if it in his case, anyway. Word Play. Anyway, all we can hope for is an opposing team fan sneaks in a sign into Gillette during the 2019 season that says, "Me love you long time."

8. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

Wow that was a very generous plea "deal" they offered too. What an asshole. I hope it comes back to bite him

9. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

You sure that's egg? :eek:

MoWilkBeast and FJF like this.
  10. Jets_Grinch

Jets_Grinch Well-Known Member

Think we can crowd fund an "Orchids of Asia" t shirt for everyone in Metlife for Pats* @ Jets?

11. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

You know how much the average jizz-mopper makes per hour?

NYJetsO12 likes this.
  12. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

It's not a generous deal at all, it's the same standard boiler plate deal they offer all Johns in Palm Beach County. 100 hours of community service (per charge, he has 2), publicly admit he hired a hooker, sit for a course on why prostitution is bad, get tested for STDs, and pay a $5K fine.

If it goes to court and he loses, he sill has to do the 100 hours and faces up to 1 year in jail but would likely be 0 time served based on first offender status and good reputation.

But Kraft has more money than god so it only makes sense to get the process rolling and initiate discovery so he can see for himself all the evidence they have on him, if any, and then only at that point would the lawyers advise him of his chances to go to trial or to accept a plea deal. The deal offer from today will still be on the table and might even be more lenient based on his top shelf lawyers poking holes in every single part of their prosecution and probably having a very good chance to throw out the entire case.

TonyFtLaud, FJF and NYJetsO12 like this.
  13. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

What's a jizz-mopper?

14. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

LOL.... I'm not going there....
    Hilarious movie though

15. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

The King Solomon solution. Drop the charges, no record and release the tape on U-Tube. The scales of justice balanced.

Baumeister and themorey like this.
  16. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

The Billionaire who is above the Law...no surprise here. The real winner here is the Sauls he calls to defend him

17. jetophile

It's what all the other johns were offered. He's not taking the deal because of what I already said/fighting it/no proof if videos suppressed/therefore never happened.

18. jetophile

Count me in.

Jets_Grinch likes this.
  19. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

the Sauls?

20. jetophile

Better Call Saul reference/shady lawyers.