2019 Schedule

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by MaximusD163, Mar 14, 2019.

1. mrjet80

mrjet80 Well-Known Member

I think they will be home week 1. I read a few weeks ago the NFL is considering having the Giants play at the Patriots on the first MNF this year because they want the Bears vs Packers on TNF for the NFL's 100th anniversary. If that's the case they wont leave Met Life empty opening weekend.....

MaximusD163 and KWJetsFan like this.
  2. Aero

Aero Well-Known Member

Teams with only 4 wins the previous season usually don't seem to 'earn' a SNF spot the next year... unless you're the Giants. And as much as we love Darnold, the league doesn't see him as enough of a star yet to showcase, though getting Bell helps of course. I joked about the Giants, but I'm legitimately curious to see if they get their usual 1-2 SNF games, which would be due to Saquon alone at this point.

I'd guess we're kept off the initial SNF schedule, flex scheduling chances aside. If we do get a game, bet it'll probably be within the first few weeks, so that they don't have to risk showcasing a losing record team or deal with the flex procedure. The Pittsburgh game seems like the best candidate for the Bell factor.

TNF vs. Cleveland, and MNF @ Miami is my guess for primetime games.

3. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

hopefully the majority are 1pm games

Leicester Jet likes this.
  4. GREG

GREG Well-Known Member

As a season ticket holder I hope all the home games are Sunday at 1:00. Coming off a 4 win season I see the Jets getting at most 2 primetime games unless they get flexed into one late in the season. If they do get a primetime game I think it would be MNF either vs the Steelers ( Bell factor) or the Bills ( rivalry game, Darnold and Allen) otherwise every game on Sunday afternoon.

5. KWJetsFan

KWJetsFan Well-Known Member

Oh fantastic. What a fun way to start the season. Watching the 2 teams I hate the most play. On top of that, we get to start the year by watching the Pats throttle someone. Ugh.