Bob Kraft charged with soliciting (#Ejaculgate #Fellategate #PumpBobbyPump )

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by Biggs, Feb 22, 2019.

1. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

Who's throwing stones? This is an amazing train wreck. The story has a little bit of everything. Billionaire owner going to low rent tanning salon's for sex and gets caught by a sting operation because the low rent tanning salon is a sex shop where women are literally sex slaves.

This is both hilariously funny and pathetical awful at the same time. You are defending it because you either have no sense of humor, or you actually think because you root for a team that you're part of the organization. You're not.

If you can't laugh about this one and at the same time understand how pathetic it is at the base human level, you simply don't get it.

Nobody says you're a dirtbag just because the team you root for is owned by one. My advice, root for the laundry win or lose and stop defending the indefensible. You look like a complete tool.

FYI the Pats cheat like crazy. Now we know the owner is a grifter.

HomeoftheJets, NYJetsO12, joe and 3 others like this.
  2. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

It's a huge deal. Kraft's reputation is ruined by this.

NYJetsO12 likes this.
  3. K'OB

K'OB 2021 TGG Fantasy Football Champ

Yet here you are posting on our site.

[​IMG]

4. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

Kraft is on the compensation committee which has made the Commissioner extremely rich. He's salary is around 50 million per, he has the use of a private NFL Jet and Health insurance for life. He's also personal friends with Kraft and most of the owners.

Does the Commish have an ethical responsibility to appoint an outside third party to impose the code of conduct penalty when an owner is in violation? I think he does. To be continued...

5. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

Yeah right Goodell would never do that. Kraft won’t see any punishment from the league

6. Rollo Tomassi

Rollo Tomassi Well-Known Member

Yup. This is something that will never be lived down.

When they write the book on the Pats Dynasty--on the VERY FIRST PAGE there will be mention of Spygate, the SB walk through tapes, Deflate Gate, Triple Murder and now Hand Job Gate.

Fuck the Pats.

7. Rollo Tomassi

Great article.

The Patriots cheated the Rams out of a fucking Superbowl.

Go ask Marshall Faulk how he feels.

8. donkey

donkey Well-Known Member

I'm offended they have England in their name. It's just not cricket.

9. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

This is what I think sets Cheats fans apart. They have this incredible skill - well, they think it's a skill - to do what guilty people often do when they're guilty: deny it twice as vehemently, deflect, and refuse to admit the wrongdoing. They just their heels in deeper, which is typical behavior. I can't tell you some of the hilarious mental gymnastics I've read in the past. Truly amazing. That bolded part, it seems that they're incapable of doing that, and the rare handful who do get trashed on Cheats message boards by their own no matter how rational the dissenter is. Mob attack. I've seen it several times.

I don't wear willful blinders. If someone on the Jets does something crappy or breaks the law, the last thing you'd ever see me doing would be defending the player or the organization. Fan of the laundry indeed. It's really the only way to be a fan of ANY team, because the NFL is more rotten on the inside then anyone will ever know . . . but we can take a solid guess or even throw a wild punch and still land it. And it would land closest to Gillette. Of course no-one will believe me when I say this, but if the Jets had the same success as the Cheats for the same reasons I would feel embarrassed for myself and I wouldn't feel the least bit comfortable about it. It's like winning the Pulitzer knowing you plagiarized the material. Some people just have different internal measuring sticks than others and honestly don't care how you get there as long as you get there and who and how many you crush means nothing. It also means nothing to some fans as spectators.

TwoHeadedMonster likes this.
  10. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

lol. You still have New York, though, only it's not named after an entire country.

donkey likes this.
  11. BacktoQueens

BacktoQueens Well-Known Member

Extra points for whoever assigns the best 'gate' name for Kraft's exploits.

I'll ante in with #Inflategate :D

12. BacktoQueens

How dare you.
    If I were Dutch, I'd be offended.

Call me old school, but it's still New Amsterdam to me.

ukjetsfan likes this.
  13. Rollo Tomassi

#SploogeGate

#HookerGate

#PrepubescentGate

#LoveYouLongTimeGate

14. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

Kraft-Rice noodles and cheese.

joe and TonyFtLaud like this.
  15. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

If the Jets had the same success as the Pats I would enjoy the success. I do think you can enjoy the success of your team and not stick your head in the sand. I also don't think you should personally feel embarrassed about what people you have absolutely no control over do. That seems a little nuts to me. I recognize I'm a fan, I'm not responsible for either the play on or off the field by the players or management.

I think it's a little nuts for Jets fans to think the Pats aren't a great dynasty in spite of shaving the rules a few times. I also think it's a little nuts for Pats fans to get defensive about something that's real or get offended by it.

As an example. I remember when Steinbrenner was prohibited from running the Yankees for trying to dig up dirt on Dave Winfield and actually paid a known gambler 40K to dig up the dirt. Steinbrenner definitely cut some corners and he certainly lacked the kind of ethics we expect from elites who own big time Sports team. On the flip side as a fan the Yankees fielded really good teams and he made sure the paying customers were treated like royalty. I never felt defensive as a Yankee fan when other fans complained about buying a team or the other nonsense that fans use to justify winning and losing. Great product, great fan experience, cut corners and could be an asshole.

16. BacktoQueens

It's being reported the Patriots owner referred to his own lewd acts as "getting hand-Krafted".
    allegedly.

NYJetsO12 and FJF like this.
  17. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

Rub/tuggate

BacktoQueens likes this.
  18. RPOZ51

RPOZ51 Well-Known Member

This post deserves more than a “Like,” Jeto.

This deserves a big “thank you!”

19. joe

joe Well-Known Member

So Mr. Patriot fan,
    .is Bob cut?

She's Krafty

20. Red Menace

Red Menace Well-Known Member

Mac would look for the one coming off surgery.

TonyFtLaud likes this.