Cards to Draft Kyler Murray with #1 pick?

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by AlexJETS, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

I think they take Bosa with their 1 and trade Rosen to the Giants and take Murray. They may have to throw in a 3 or a 2 with Rosen.

Rosen is a great fit with the Giants to take over for Eli. The Cards would take a cap hit but they have the money to do it.

Khan likes this.
  2. Khan

Khan Active Member

I hope this happens with Rosen, but because that's what I want, what'll really happen is the Patriots will package some of their picks and get him instead and end up with their QB of the future at a slight discount.

3. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

The Pats could definitely want Rosen and make a move. I think the Pats and Giants would both have success with him.

4. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

The QB had nothing to do with the win and if you want to extrapolate his stats, plus wins and losses, for the entire year based on those 2 games here is what you get.

154 yds a game, 13.5 ppg, an 8-8 record. In what world is that winning

[​IMG]

5. BacktoQueens

BacktoQueens Well-Known Member

You keep proving my point.
    Belichick has everything to do with the Wins in NE.

Combine Garrapollo and Brissett and the picture looked pretty damn good with 2nd and 3rd string QB's.

Can you extrapolate that small sample size into a baseball ratio though? ;)

6. BacktoQueens

BacktoQueens Well-Known Member

The Giants could trade for Rosen, and then have more of the same seasons they are currently having.
    ie a slow plodding statue in the pocket that's going to take a lot of sacks, and ultimately limit the offense.

I think they'd actually be downgrading from Eli........so I hope like hell the Giants do it ;)

7. Rollo Tomassi

Rollo Tomassi Well-Known Member

8. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

Not sure how you think what I posted proved your point. I showed that B*lich*ck could not just take any QB and make him a winner, unless of course you mean 13.5 points per game on offense and a .500 record.
    Why would you combine Garopollo and Brissett results? They didn't morph into a single player. You wanting to do that shows you know Brissett proves your statement wrong.

9. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

Garoppolo is good. He is a starting caliber NFL QB. Cassel and Brissett were never NFL starting QB's.

10. I still think there are legit questions concerning Garrapolo’s durability. He was rarely touched in colllege bc he got rid of the ball so quickly.W his smallish frame & already 2 injuries on his resume,1 that ended his season, hes one more injury or a bad season away from the Niners looking elsewhere.

He was a good PROSPECT on the patriots that people annointed as a Franchise QB far too early bc the national media loves to feed the cheating machine that is New England.Garraopolo represented a passing of the torch &’a continuation of mass NFL misery.

The patriots asking for the entire Browns draft was a joke. He was a good prospect not John Elway standing up Baltimore

11. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

There are legitimate questions about his durability. The guy is a quality starting NFL QB. You could have said the same thing about Joe Namath.

KurtTheJetsFan likes this.