Partake in Poop and Hecking Expire

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by JetBlue, Jan 17, 2019.

1. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

Would eating shit actually kill you? Or would eating shit and dying simply be two unrelated events?

2. Red Menace

Red Menace Well-Known Member

They do have have a thing called Transpoosions, so the body must be able to accept some level of excrement.

Whether it’s consumed, that’s a different story?

Where’s @jetophile? Would love to get spin on this.

The other question you have to ask is if it does not kill you, will it make you fat?

3. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

A lot of variables involved here.
    Your own or someone else’s or a different species?
    A one time act or a sustained diet of fecal matter?

4. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

This is the BS Forum of old that I remember. Good work, Sir, good work.

Someone on here did that once. Toughest son of a bitch I ever met.

#4 jetophile, Jan 17, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2019
  5. jetophile

Where's jetophile, what kind of question is that? How about where's Dierking?

But yeah, fecal transplants, that's a real thing. It can also be taken by mouth in capsule form. It's for c. dif and ulcerative cholitis and it works. I have a friend with the latter, and it's a shit way to live (pun unintended).

As to your last sentence, so much Nietzsche to work with. That which does not make you shit makes you fatter. Battle not with shit, lest ye become a shit, and if you gaze into shit, the shit also gazes into you.

#5 jetophile, Jan 17, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2019
    Red Menace and Sam Hammer like this.
  6. jetophile

Species, feces, who are we to judge? I'm not into scat, but there seems to be way too much interest, buddy. Sounds like you're "asking for a friend".

7. jetophile

Where's that stuck up Canadian jtuds who "went to University"? He posted 'Two Girls One Cup', which I refused to click on, but I wonder every once in a while if he's roller skating and eating coffee ice-cream.

8. Rollo Tomassi

Rollo Tomassi Well-Known Member

Can you get E. coli from eating your own poop?

9. Sam Hammer

Sam Hammer Well-Known Member

Remember kids, eating poop won't kill you. The bacteria within the poop will. So, next time you are tempted by the devil's cake, sterilize it first and save a life.

[​IMG]

stinkyB, FJF and Red Menace like this.
  10. Red Menace

Red Menace Well-Known Member

My friends mom had transpoosion tratment done as well, no success.

I knew you would come through with a witty reply, well done.

11. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

What kind of asshole asks this type of question?

12. jetophile

Someone with a shit eating grin.

Sam Hammer likes this.
  13. jetophile

Four shits and seven shits ago our fathers brought forth, upon this continent, a new shit, conceived in shit, and dedicated to the shit that all men are created like shit. Now we are engaged in a shit civil war, testing whether that shit, or any shit so conceived, and so dedicated, can long shit. - Abrashit Lincoln

14. jetophile

It's not always successful, but in my friend's case, it improved her life dramatically. She wound up going completely asymptomatic. Poor thing was in the hospital at least once a year and almost died once. I wouldn't wish digestive problems on my worst enemy.

https://news.weill.cornell.edu/news...ffective-for-patients-with-ulcerative-colitis

But let's not get too serious here. Let's keep eating shit and fucking dying.

Red Menace likes this.
  15. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

A hungry but hypochondriac asshole?

Ralebird likes this.
  16. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

Ah, Jturds. Remember this?

Or Abyzmul's What is JTurds? Thread

What is Jturds?
    1. Jturds is a spineless worm
      3 vote(s)
      11.1%
    2. Jturds is a clueless dope
      8 vote(s)
      29.6%
    3. *I don't know, but he girlfriend felt like a virgin when I slipped her the sausage
      16 vote(s)
      59.3%

Back on topic, Coprophagia, you are what you eat

jetophile likes this.
  17. jetophile

I like the shits of the future better than the shits of the past. - Thomas Shittserson

Our great shit is not in never shitting, but shitting every time we shit. - Conshitius

Shitstory will have to record that the greatest shit of this period of social shit was not the strident clamor of the shit people, but the appalling silence of the good shit. - Martin Luther Shit, Jr.

I came, I saw, I shat. - Julius Shitser

18. jetophile

Hahahaha, how do even find this stuff?! I'm dying over here. I had to take in my parents' dog when my folks died. Technically it was my idiot estranged brother's dog, but my Daddy was a huge dog person so he kept her after a falling out with said idiot estranged brother. My Daddy became very attached to her and he was the only one that she wasn't an asshole with. When my Daddy became sick, she would sleep with him all the time and would bite if you tried to pick her up to go for a walk, feed her, etc. Prior to that, she would bite you just because.

Anyway, there was no way I was letting an 11 year old dog, who was also essentially unadoptable because of her behavior (therefore euthanasia in a NY minute) go into a shelter, but I wasn't exactly pleased. And I am also a huge dog person, trust me on it. She was a Rat Terrier/Chihuahua mix, but looked very much like a pure bred Chihuahua. Let me just say she was a terrible dog. I already mentioned the biting, but she wouldn't go to the bathroom outside if it was raining, windy, or even sunny. It was only when she felt like it. Here, this rug looks good, why not, I'll just use this because who needs grass? People tend to dismiss shitty behavior in small dogs and not curb it (heh), because ya know, they're small and cute. Well, transfer that behavior to a 60 lb. German Shepherd mix, and you're looking at a really bad situation.

She was sweet in her own way MOST of the time, but like I said, she was a horrific and prolific biter = terrible dog. It was a trial with her always using our house as a toilet, and I have infinite patience there, but it really was the biting that made her somewhat of an albatross around my neck. She was also a notorious world class shit eater. It was so disgusting. I tried everything to deter it, every remedy and strategy out there, and nothing worked. The punch line to all of this? Her name was Poopsie. RIP Poopsie, the biting, shit eating dog.

#18 jetophile, Jan 18, 2019
  19. jetophile

Just a dog tip, but my dog prior to my now dog loved to feast on deer shit. Deer shit eating is a great way to contract giardia. If your dog is deer shit eater, spinkle MSM powder on their food. It's a double whammy. It's good for their joints, and protects against giardia and other parasites and worms. My prior dog was a Giardia Special when I first adopted him. He was really sick. It can be tough to get rid of, and the antibiotics are rough (you have to counter with probiotics between dosing), but he never got it again . . . even though he ate deer shit every chance he got.

I have a lot of dog tips. Ask me, you shit eating shitheads!

20. jetophile

Frankly my dear, I don't give a shit. - Rhett Shitler

#20 jetophile, Jan 18, 2019