Adam Gase New HC

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by JohnnyP123456, Jan 9, 2019.

?

Do you approve Gase signing?

1. Yes

22.3%
  2. No

45.8%
  3. Too early to tell

31.9%
  1. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

your point is stupid. Who the fuck cares if you want to sit down and have a dinner with him or not. This is football not fuckin' Tinder.

and you are bitching endlessly about some guy who he hasn't even hired yet because some goon on ESPN rated him as the worst playcaller once or something when he's not gonna be calling plays anyway.. again, IF he even gets hired.

Fuck me this ridiculous

bicketybam, LAJet and FJF like this.
  2. NYJFOREVER

NYJFOREVER Well-Known Member

Nice to see the complete 180, I'm right there with you. I'm really starting to like Gase and I think he's the guy for us, and that interview with Kay was great.

3. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Some of the comments on there are pretty funny. Why the hell the NY Jets even have an official twitter is beyond me. I can only imagine the things that have been deleted since they put up their page, haha. Probably one of the funniest things I ever read was when Mangini was freezing out reporters and admonishing players if they talked. Leberfeld was one of the front line complainers re: limited access. This guy goes, "Shut up Leberfeld you whinny bitch - rudi". Whinny, not whiny, and the guys name was Rudi of all things. Not Rudy like the movie, it was Rudi with an "i"; but just the fact that he was rude, I laughed so hard I buckled over. So Jets fan, so Jets fan. He probably was one of the good ones who lit seats on fire back in the day.

4. Rollo Tomassi

Rollo Tomassi Well-Known Member

Some dudes just need to bitch.

5. BroadwayAaron

BroadwayAaron Well-Known Member

Jesus christ, take one of Gase's muscle relaxers and hang out for a second.

You missed the point about Loggains, which comes as a shock to no one, and I'm not about to break it down further for you since all you want to do is piss and moan about people criticizing a guy who deserves criticism.

6. BroadwayAaron

This is real dumb. I apologize for not blindly throwing my faith behind Gase in year 4 of his subpar coaching career.

Vida likes this.
  7. Rollo Tomassi

You can do what you want.

It comes off as whiny bitching.

8. jetophile

Get a load of this guy with a valid, on point, legitimate question. Who does that.

rohirrim665 and TwoHeadedMonster like this.
  9. BrowningNagle

that's funny you claim I want to piss and moan. You are effectively ruining this forum because dudes want to come on here and read about the Jets new coach and literally 24/7, you are on here pissing and moaning endlessly.

like every other post is you bitching. About the same shit. Like how many times are you gonna bitch about this Loggins guy? dude, he's not even hired yet. Fuck

bicketybam likes this.
  10. BroadwayAaron

And you can pretend everything is rainbows and gumdrops with a guy that is considered a joke around the league.

It comes off as uneducated aloofness.

Vida likes this.
  11. BroadwayAaron

*Loggains

12. jetophile

Don't forget 'Christmas Slay' - because we all know how well the Jets historically do in December! :eek:

13. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

Conference calls, expense sheets...
    I left that game in 2001 ...so maybe. lol

14. NYJFOREVER

NYJFOREVER Well-Known Member

HIPAA and technically if someone not on his health team leaked the info it wouldn't be a HIPAA violation... Maybe we should press someone in the org?

15. Rollo Tomassi

I am an uneducated aloof. You got me.

You come off as a whiny bitch.

I'm so uneducated I can't properly categorize which logical fallacy this is.

Who says everything is rainbows and gumdrops--you realize there are degrees of opinions about Gaze without being rainbows and gumdrops versus total whiny bitchting about everything?

As I've said, I hated the hire but I'm warming up to it. I don't think anyone here has the intimate knowledge about Loggains to property judge why Gase would hire him. I'm not particularly enamored of him but I'm going to give the 19 year head coach/OC/assistant coach the benefit of the doubt over some idiot from ESPN especially since Gase wasn't even on the staff with Loggains when he was adjudged the worst.

But that's just me--an uneducated aloof.

bicketybam and Harpua like this.
  16. LAJet

LAJet Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, you know what the answer will be. Apparently now the trend here is passing judgement on looks and potential ailments, and basically unleashing insults without any value added whatsoever about a person that knows more about football than the rest of the fan base put together.
    Lately to find the great links, articles and comments by the majority of theTGG members you need to navigate thru pages of one line hate mail or dumb ass pictures. Thank God for the ignore button.
    Yep, comments like...he will be booed at every loss and crucified by the media because of his looks, eyes and personality really brings out the best NY fans have to offer. One can argue that while this franchise has been a bit of a joke, so has, I'm afraid, Many of the fans that support it.
    I know I'm going to get flamed but it's time to take a deep breath, wait and focus on the CS, free agency and creating a winning attitude for a change. I want this team to be a Winner, and don't give two shits about the looks of those that can achieve it for a change. Hopefully, we don't start this ever ending loosing cycle again soon.

17. BrowningNagle

In terms of the press conference it was organized all wrong anyway. I'm just a blue collar dude but some of this is common sense. They shouldn't have been sitting down ever, that sucks the energy out. You have them WALK out one at a time and say their stuff. And to have them take questions while sitting down?? who thought of that? awful. Also WHY McCaggnan didn't have a statement was dumb as well. He's the GM, he should've led the presser. Get rid of the "M.C." guy too, unnecessary.

Simple changes would've made it much better. It starts with McCagnan AT the podium, Johnson & Gase off the stage. He just tells everyone Adam Gase is the new coach and why he was a good choice. "now I'm gonna have the CEO Chris Johnson say a few things" Then Johnson comes out, basically the same thing, why he hired Adam Gase. Then "without further ado", the new coach of the NYJ - Adam Gase. Gase walks out, shakes their hands, pumps a fist and gives his statement/takes questions.

This stuff is easy.

rohirrim665, Ralebird and Chappy13 like this.
  18. STARoSCREAM

STARoSCREAM Well-Known Member

19. BroadwayAaron

You keep referencing "some idiot from ESPN" rather than the years of data that says Loggains has a negative affect on offenses. But you don't really wanna hear it, so I'll stop. This is stupid.

20. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

Can you support this claim ?