Adam Gase New HC

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by JohnnyP123456, Jan 9, 2019.

?

Do you approve Gase signing?

1. Yes

22.3%
  2. No

45.8%
  3. Too early to tell

31.9%
  1. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

who cares. I guess if you are great at press conferences, you are automatically a great coach.

2. Not inspiring yet oddly better than Bowles famous “s’gonna take awhile”.

I wish he wouldve given a better answer on the patriots but admitedly i want blood in that regard.The anger & hatred is deep

boozer32, CotcheryFan and NYJetsO12 like this.
  3. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

I still can't get over the Interview process and them skipping MCCarthy for a weirdo (sorry Ms Gase)

I really need to see some wins now...it's like entering a Twighlight Zone going forward

ColoradoContrails and boozer32 like this.
  4. Rollo Tomassi

Rollo Tomassi Well-Known Member

John Idzik says hi.

5. 101GangGreen101

His answer was absolutely correct. You can't sit there and have this obsession about the Patriots. You have other teams to play, and to me that was always the Jets issue. Develop an identity and use that identity to get better each and every week. When it's time to face the Pats, then you begin that obsession.

6. Falco21

Falco21 Well-Known Member

The fact that this press conference is so off putting to people and upsetting, makes me smile and think maybe we got this right. Instead of the same old shit Bowles preached, Gase is not interested in the questions nor is he comfortable in front of the media. Good for him. He's a football guy, through and through. I'm excited to see what he does on the sideline

7. Noam

Noam Well-Known Member

Gase's interview after the press conference was much much better. More detail and more passion. MAC did a nice job in the post conference interview as well but Gase gave mors detail.

8. jcass10

jcass10 Well-Known Member

This dude has some crazy eyes.

The Dark Knight likes this.
  9. Im not saying you’re wrong but im not sure theres a right either.

Woody Hayes,Lovie Smith & even Rex would say otherwise.They are enemy #1.They play in our division, they routinely take unprovoked shots at the org..simply theyve taken our lunch money to a bloody pulp.

Who’s gonna stand up to them? Who’s gona restore our fortitude? Do we even have any fortitude left?

10. dman928

dman928 Well-Known Member

Is it just me, or does Gase look like someone who had a prankster put googly eyes over his closed eyelids?

He's one creepy looking dude. I sure hope he can coach.

Noam likes this.
  11. TwoHeadedMonster

TwoHeadedMonster Well-Known Member

New drinking game.

12. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

Meh I wouldn't even get a buzz.

Imagesrdecieving and FJF like this.
  13. TwoHeadedMonster

TwoHeadedMonster Well-Known Member

Depends on what you choose to drink. For this one, perhaps Absinthe. BONUS: It'll match the Jets new green.

14. Since1969

Since1969 Well-Known Member

Glenn Frey and Don Henley predicted it: "You can't hide those fried-egg eyes." In about 12 states, eyes like that would get you thrown into preventive detention. How long do you think it will be before the wise-ass contingent of the Jets roster starts making fun of those eyes and hangs a really mean nickname on Gase?

15. 101GangGreen101

You have to establish an identity. Jets lack of focus from week to week, the lack of preparation / adjustments on a weekly basis is why the Jets haven't been in the playoffs, or haven't won games against the Pats.

16. Mark Lattimer

Mark Lattimer Member

Welp, he's got at least one very apparent motivational tool; you don't want to be that player that just screwed up and comes off the field to be greeted by the Gase-face! :eek:

17. Again..im speaking a from an emotional place..we may NEVER see this team compete..they are that incompetent and inept under this ownership.

Selfishly.if i cant ever even see them win a damn division much less a super bowl.id like someone from the org to spit some nasty vibes back at the cheaters to provide just a sliver of defiance & ill will toward the enemy.

Its notas if patty crooked doesnt take shots at the jets every step of the way.Why turn the other cheek when theres never any hope of redemption?

#1277 KurtTheJetsFan, Jan 14, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2019
  18. JetsGoFar

JetsGoFar Active Member

Watching the press conference now....Wow, crazy eyes Gase! Almost looks like an intimidating, retarded Chevy Chase from the Vacation movies, except somehow scary. I don't think this guy slept since he got fired. I'm a Jet fan through and through, and hope Gase can succeed regardless of how crazy he looks lol.

BacktoQueens and boozer32 like this.
  19. boozer32

boozer32 Well-Known Member

Coach Beetlejuice was much more personable and intriguing at the end when he was interviewed by Eric Coleman. He looked like he wanted to be somewhere else during the initial press conference with Johnson and Macc.

LAJet likes this.
  20. Mr mittens

Mr mittens Active Member

RPOZ51 likes this.