Bombing in Manchester, UK - a/k/a, Here We Go Again . . .

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by jetophile, May 22, 2017.

1. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

By definition aren't psychopaths also terrorists? Anybody who would do something like this is over the edge to the point that why they did it is of little consequence. They'd have found a reason to savage those women in any world they lived in. When we make this about Islam (or White Supremacy in the Dylan Roof case or Anti-Semitism in the Pittsburgh Synagogue killings) we create a veil that obscures the fact that only animals could have done something like this. Yes, the trigger may have been some deranged person somewhere spouting off terrible thoughts and inspirations but those four men would have brutally killed other victims for other reasons if this one had not emerged.

If mainstream Islam was calling for atrocities like this then it would be obvious that Islam was the problem here. When it is the deranged followers of splinter sects doing it then the right target for our hatred and condemnation should be those sects and the animals they attract to their cause.

I think you need to start talking about people like this as the animals that they are and throw down the gauntlet to see who rises to defend them. Those are the animals we should be obliterating, and I suspect that we are doing that.

2. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

It's a winless situation. Islam needs to be reformed, moderate Muslims know and voice that this needs to be addressed, but it will NEVER happen. Notice I used the words fringe element, but the fringe has a lot to say. Correct, you'd have to be crazy; but it still at its heart is rooted in barbarism that is tribal, ancient, stupid, and refuses to meld and adapt into modern society through blind choice. Dragging out gun arguments and general psychopathy as the main cause of violence is derailing the point. Another leak said only one of the 3 (now 4 suspects) was radicalized and that the women denied their sexual advances. Still sick as shit; but the moral of the story is don't travel in unsafe places because it could cost you your life, I guess? It's victim blaming even if one chooses to travel in unsafe places. If journalist Jamal Khashoggi can be murdered and dismembered with a bone-saw in an Embassy while still alive for criticizing radical Islam, pushing for reform, and saying some not so nice things about the Prince of Saudi Arabia, I don't know what to tell you.

EDIT: The media needs to be more responsible and chill Muslims need to do more and stop looking through a warped piece of glass. Oh, and your post was so apologist it's not even funny.

#62 jetophile, Dec 21, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2018
    joe likes this.
  3. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

I hear your point on the need to reform Islam (and Gun Laws and Hate Speech in general) and I respect it.

The fact that three of the animals that did this were acting out of other than radicalized thought makes it clear to me that Islam is just being used as an excuse by them and their potential defenders for a series of horrible, depraved actions that are beyond the pale of human behavior. The focus on justice in this case should be to single out the perpetrators of the acts and destroy them in the courtroom. Make it clear that no human being would have fallen to these depths and make it impossible for anybody to portray their actions for anything other than the atrocities that they are.

When you make this not about Islam but about cruel and barbarous crimes that cannot be defended in any context you peel back the veil that people who would use this for the purposes of advancing their worldview create. You make it about human vs animal and you discourage the recruitment of others to unleash similar violence and pain. There are people out there who will do terrible things if they see themselves as a freedom fighter or advancing their cause who would not do those things if they saw them as the actions of a depraved animal.

Only the psychopaths walking around in their people suits are indifferent to the perception that they might be seen as less than human as their actions dictate.

4. jetophile

^More trickling in. They were all radicalized. Whatever. More apologist rambling from you. I'm waiting for someone to say the world only cares because they were white women from a Westernized country (not as if the media played it down in the first place). It's not as if investigation into a white crime (and I'm not talking white on black, black on white, or the lowest rung on the ladder of interest, black on black) doesn't have precedence in the U.S., but can you please just admit that radical Islam is a problem based on a cult about some guy who couldn't even fckn read? It's really not that hard. Look what's happening to Muslims in forced labor camps in China. Mankind is a major POS the world over, because that's what we are; but organized religion will never elevate us beyond the level of chimps. Hooo boy, you should see how much Hindus hate Muslims, how much Muslims hate Christians, how much damage the RCC did to indigenous people, and how people generally hate everyone over religious bullshit. Radical Islamists pretty much hate everyone who don't agree with them and it gives them an excuse to go around cutting off heads and shit because Allah commands it. It's very complicated, but please do quit your nonsense. You're so much smarter than that.

5. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

Too much psycho-analyzing, these 3 savages look like they just came straight out of the stone age, dumb as rocks:

[​IMG]

Pretty sure Morocco is going to make a very public example out of these cave men

6. jetophile

'The Dating Game'. I think I'll go with Bachelor number 3.

7. jetophile

All four caught and charged with terrorism. Murder in the name of Islam and allegiance to some butthole ISIS leader. Enjoy life in a shitty prison. As in life in a shitty prison.

8. jetophile

12 more in custody. Sleeper cell.

9. jetophile

10. jetophile

11. jetophile

[​IMG]

Cool!!! Why didn't Hillary Clinton truly address 'The War Against Women'? She's an insufferable hypocrite.

12. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Swimsuit Competition

13. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

The middle one is a hottie!!

joe likes this.
  14. joe

joe Well-Known Member

tranny?