Do we need an offical Fire Mac thread or no?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Brook!, Dec 8, 2018.

?

Do we need a sticky Fire Mac thread as official TGG declaration?

1. Yeah

18 vote(s)
    58.1%
  2. Nope

13 vote(s)
    41.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

I vote for a mega merge for all threads that apply if you're gonna start a Fire Mac thread. Keep it all in one place. I was disappointed the Fire Bowles thread was killed off and another sticky was started in its place. The original would've been a better repository IMO.

2. ColoradoContrails

ColoradoContrails Well-Known Member

Not really. I've gotten to the point where I just skim and ignore those that have a high probability of boredom.

3. AJT73

AJT73 Well-Known Member

Yes. Besides the trade to Darnold his picks have been awful. Darron Lee. Was a bust until he this year when he showed a little. Now he is suspended. Is it coincidence that he was having his best year? Probably not. Leonard Williams. Fell to us. He's had his moments but nothing special. Jamal Adams. Looks the part. Could've had Mahomes or Watson. Will be a debate for a long time but can't complain that much. So he's hit 50% of his picks. Adams is a hit, Williams jury still out, Lee no and Darnold we'll see but looks good. Marcus Maye when healthy has been good. Herndon looks like a good pick. Anyone else? 6 players in 4 years that will contribute. His drafts have been underwhelming. He needs to go.

The Jets need to hire a president who reports to the Johnson's and a gm and coach who are not in a shotgun marriage. Just shows you how bad of an owner the Johnson's are. I'm scared to see what Mac will do with all this money, hiring the coach etc.

NCJetsfan likes this.
  4. boozer32

boozer32 Well-Known Member

5. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Okay. Locking this thread now that we have official Fire Mac thread up and running.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.