Week 14: New York Jets @ Buffalo Bills

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Brook!, Dec 2, 2018.

1. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

I watched yesterday's game and that Hewitt guy looked pretty good. I didn't watch, actively anyway, like the previous 3 or 4 weeks. is it possible that this defense is better WITHOUT Sharon Lee???

ColoradoContrails likes this.
  2. Sam Hammer

Sam Hammer Well-Known Member

Henry Anderson won the Jets this game. That hit likely saved them 6 points, not to mention he also was the one who blocked the first FG attempt after.

3. David-The-Meats-Harris

David-The-Meats-Harris Well-Known Member

And don't get me wrong, I'm not a damn loon and blame their perennial passing woes on the color of their uniforms but I do wonder if it would be less taxing on the brain with something other than green and neutral white.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

4. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

You could be right, I genuinely don't know. Come to think of it, if green uniforms hurt our passing offense, shouldn't they also hurt the other team's passing offense? Because the opposing QB has to read defenders who are blending in with the field.

5. David-The-Meats-Harris

I would assume so, but the offense has an advantage to start with, as they already know the play. Then there's as you said, other teams in green that haven't appeared to have any issues. I need to get the science channel on this, but they wont return the 1700 calls I left for them :)

HomeoftheJets likes this.
  6. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

I had a similar thought about visibility just a few minutes ago watching Seattle in their neon greens, but it is definitely a two-way street.

7. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

They might also look into what happens when two similarly clad teams compete, like the Chiefs and Cardinals, Titans and Patriots or Niners and Redskins.

8. David-The-Meats-Harris

But that's different in a way, those teams uniforms are different from the grass color. Its not about so much the two teams being similar, but I do see what you're saying.

9. Kris 15

Kris 15 Well-Known Member

10. K'OB

K'OB 2021 TGG Fantasy Football Champ

Blatantly not, I doubt Allen makes as many yards if Lee was playing, then again if you think Lee hasn't played well this season then there will be no reasoning with you.

11. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

It was retaliation. that bitch Hauscka tried to kick-tackle Roberts legs on a return. That kind of garbage isn't how you play football. Anderson was just showing him how football players properly hit people.

HomeoftheJets likes this.
  12. K'OB

K'OB 2021 TGG Fantasy Football Champ

Good call I seen that slide tackle, commentator said it wasn't a soccer game or something like that.

13. Sam Hammer

Sam Hammer Well-Known Member

Indeed and I loved every minute of it! I watched that clip on loop for like 10 minutes haha.

14. JetsUK

JetsUK Well-Known Member

was good to see Sam play well in a game (even if he did add to his league leading int total) - shame to slide down the draft order but we weren't going to get the #1 pick and Bosa is the only player i would love to get out of this draft (so far)

westiedog1 likes this.