17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

314 if Mr Cat and the others ever gather for a beverage or lunch your first drink is on me !!!!!!

alleycat9 likes this.
  2. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

just so long as its not at metlife :)

CBG likes this.
  3. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

LOLOLOLOLOL why the hell would we go there unless of course we are taking Jeto s advice and all egging the place !!!!!!!

4. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

"Neil Glatt and his crew of millennial's" :) I liked that one.

5. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

4 yrs forward 40 years back = Thank Goodness I did not buy a cock a mammy PSL !!!!

sec314 likes this.
  6. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

OMG I just saw this it is priceless read on and enjoy

7. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Lol

Please start a new thread on the main Jets forum. Please add your disgust to the post as well. Come on CBG. Do it. :)

alleycat9 and CBG like this.
  8. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

I started the thread Brook--this letter was great

9. LogeSection2RowJ

" I am a disgrace" LOL. WOW I knew I was in for one hell of a letter when the opening kick-off was about Peyton Manning. This was well written. He pretty much laid it all out plain and simple.

This stadium HAD to have a roof. The old arguments about home field advantage don't matter anymore. Tickets cost too much, the game is driven by offense. Thought: In addition to reasons we already know, I wonder if there's ever been a study to determine the cost savings of wear and tear on the inside of a covered stadium. And, also the basic upkeep costs of snow removal, bird poop, fading from sun exposure, etc. Ah, it's been ten years i gotta stop complaining about that...

10. LogeSection2RowJ

We have a couple of BRUTAL home games ahead - NE and GB. Total invasion of opposing fans. You just know that any Packers fan in the northeast is getting discounted football tickets as a holiday gift. The Pats game is Thanksgiving weekend. Great time for a happy get-together of stinking Pats fans.

I'm going to find a cheese-head and spray paint it green. The Jets are playing like green cheese right now.

alleycat9 likes this.
  11. alleycat9

its going to be brutal those 2 games. shitty cold, opposing fans every damn wehre in the mausoleum.

12. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

BUMP BUMP BUMP

13. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

I posted this elsewhere but it belongs here also-----ps how are those ticket sales going ? Read on if you wish

To this day I am giddy that I did not purchase a cock a mammy PSL ! After decades of going to games i walked away from my season tickets which at the time were a way of life , with zero regrets and I never ever looked back. I am really starting to buy into ---> as long as the Johnsons own this team the organization will be a train wreck as these guys understand less then nothing about running a football franchise and they don't even have a clue as to what to do right here and now. IF IF IF they grew the stones to fire Bowels they don't have an inkling as to what to do next. I mean who would they consult to help make an actual football related decision ? If you think Mike Mac will help them thats comical as that assclown should be gone as well, what an embarrassment ! Just sell the team.

sec314 and Brook! like this.
  14. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Truer words were never said before. Sell the team Woody. :)

alleycat9 and CBG like this.
  15. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

At least the stiffs on the team won't have to be embalmed to prevent the smell.

alleycat9 likes this.
  16. alleycat9

they are apparently completely incapable. the problem is that most rich douchebags are completely incompetent when it comes to things like football.

17. LogeSection2RowJ

The likelihood of them selling the team is next to nil. The NFL is such a cash cow. Another wealthy owner will need to worry about the concussion/ brain injuries issues, and be the first to sell high.

18. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

beyond cash cows, NFL teams are a status symbol. Nobody is selling pro teams anymore unless they get kicked out for being outed as racists

19. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

I am not to smart, in fact, I am stupid. Until the 2017 off season, I didn't realize I am never going to see the Jets win a super bowl as long as the Johnson brothers own the team. I put my Jet blinders on and fell for the annual off season hype. The Rex Ryan/ Tanny regime was going to be my last chance, I was convinced this was it. Then this shit show. But I bailed after 2016, and thankfully with no PSL, I was gone. I am not kidding myself that replacing Bowles, the next coach is gonna be the guy, its NEVER going to work out.
    But:
    At least I can put the red zone on the big tv and the stupid jets on the smaller TV.
    At least I don't have to mail them a $3000 check.
    At least I am not shopping and prepping Sat. night .
    At least I am not getting up at 6am on Sunday and packing the car and driving to that shit hole.
    At least when the game is over, I change the channel to the 430 game and watch some real football.
    At least I am not walking through the parking lot feeling like a fool for wasting my time and $ on this shit product.
    At least I am not sitting in traffic dog tired listening to my dumb boring coach give stupid answers on the radio.
    At least I don't have to unload the car and clean all the dishes and utensils
    At least I dont' have to tell my wife i am sorry for not being home.... skip that one.
    At least, I don't have my head up my ass and realize I am never gonna see this team win a super bowl, and I no longer give this greedy family my time and money.

CBG, Brook! and alleycat9 like this.
  20. alleycat9

its so sad, it really is. i also for many years convinced myself that this year was going to be different. my point of no return was a number of years and alot less bullshit before yours but we both ended up at the same spot. i simply dont care as much as i used to. im not a die hard anymore. i dont want to win more than the owners do anymore and i am not getting caught up in the hype of fandom. and hey if the jets turn into the steelers the next decade ill just have to enjoy it from a different vantage point. I prefer college, high school and even youth football more than the jets these days. at least they care.

CBG likes this.