Week 12 discussion

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by Brook!, Nov 22, 2018.

1. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

Not sure why you guys Green Bay is better than this but they aren't. Their defense has been going downhill. Their o-line sucks. Rodgers has no one to throw to.

They've been getting worse and worse every season. The only difference is the rest of the division isn't complete garbage anymore.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

2. jilozzo

jilozzo Well-Known Member

will take jim harbaugh in a NY minute......BUT i dont think he would come here even for the most cash.

3. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

If you go to the POLL: who do you want as your next coach thread multiple people have mentioned they would be content with Him. I’m on mobile atm so it’s hard to find the exact poster but it is mentioned somewhere in that thread.

4. BacktoQueens

BacktoQueens Well-Known Member

Why wouldn't he want to sign here, assuming cash was great?

If he believes Darnold is the real deal, he's got a guy to build something around for the next decade in the biggest market in sports.
    Top that off with a shitload of cap money, and a suckass division (and conference) which is about to be wide open once Belichick splits.
    Owners are also mostly clueless and stay out of the way, and typically have the HC report directly to them.
    Sounds like a pretty good situation to step into.

All that said, I'd prefer John Harbaugh.

#44 BacktoQueens, Nov 26, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2018