Another whiny thread

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by David-The-Meats-Harris, Nov 12, 2018.

1. David-The-Meats-Harris

David-The-Meats-Harris Well-Known Member

I would say this could be posted in the locker room for motivation, but I think most jets would agree. [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

2. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

My gut feeling tells me it's going to be a bloodbath, but if we come out of this with a win I can't tell you how happy I'd be. I know there are those amongst you who just want the season to be a complete and total embarrassment now, but if Cman strikes gold with his 5-11 prediction I would split my pants with joy if those two wins are against the Cheats. That's how much I despise them, even though I know it's not going to happen. Second best, I just want to see somebody smack that smug look off of Shady's face. Make him cry, punch him in the face, cheap shot him I don't give a shit.

3. sackexchange

sackexchange Well-Known Member

It would be just like the Jets to actually play a competitive game against a far superior team after laying an egg against a 4th string QB! But nah, there is no way they are winning this.

4. David-The-Meats-Harris

Lol the only thing worse than the Pats are their fans. I'm stuck in the middle of them and often fantasize about a machete wielding rampage
    Its gonna be a bloodbath

5. David-The-Meats-Harris

We've seen this happen numerous times throughout the years

6. Sam Hammer

Sam Hammer Well-Known Member

The only chance the Jets have against the Patriots is if they fire Bowles and Bates now. Sometimes that has a motivating effect on the players and they will play hard for the new coach. If the defense shows up they have a chance.

NYJetsO12 and LAJet like this.
  7. LAJet

LAJet Well-Known Member

Gosh darn it, the Pats might not have home field advantage for the playoffs. . Oh how I do feel sorry for them and their whining fans.
    Mean time in Jet land we have to navigate through a cesspool of incompetent coaching, with the most underachieving Defense and the most lame Offense in arguably the last 10 years. Hapless is an understatement of staggering magnitude. Yet we might keep this buffoonery of a coaching staff because it might hamper the development of Darnold? Give me a freaking brake. What is hampering Sam development is being around these clowns.
    Fire the whole lot today and screw any news about the Pats. Who gives a crap.

8. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

Only thing I am hoping for in that game is for the Jets to set the league record for most personal fouls on a QB in a game

9. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

The Patriots consider themselves (9-3) instead of (7-3) since they know they still have 2 games left against the Jets. I know I would if I was them. That tweet isn't even bulletin board material. It is just an obvious fact.

Jets69 likes this.
  10. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

You are not seeing the Backed Up Sewer this team has become if you entertain any notion of ...beating NE ?? Especially after a loss to BB disciple Vrabel..you have to be joking..lmao

Sorry..but it's Reality check time (we just also got destroyed by a QB that shouldn't even be in the League ) Brady is going to ( fill in the blank)

If the owners wish to continue this embarrassment to further heights of humiliation And torture the Fans..triple FEH on them...PREDICTION : Zero wins going forward...just take a gander at who we have to play

Teams bag their coaching staffs at any moment..but it was always mediocrity for little
    Woody and phony Chris J

#10 NYJetsO12, Nov 12, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2018
    tomdeb likes this.
  11. K'OB

K'OB 2021 TGG Fantasy Football Champ

I say we are going to lose, so if Brady waddles his fat arse up the middle of the pitch like a couple of seasons ago going untouched, I hope and pray that Adams smashes him into next week as a permanent reminder not to do so again.

Winners

Brook! likes this.
  12. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

I'm with ya. I can't remember what thread it was but I said if you're gonna draw a flag make it worth my time, something like that. I'd pay good money to see the Jets entire defense get ejected if Tom Brady gets a black eye and looses a few teeth. What it is it they say about great minds? I forget.

http://forums.theganggreen.com/threads/darnold-in-boot-out-against-bills.91443/page-9#post-3756265

EDIT: Found it.

KurtTheJetsFan and BacktoQueens like this.
  13. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

We better get that GoFund me page set up now, want a nice size war chest to pay off the fines.

Longsuffering88 likes this.
  14. statjeff22

statjeff22 2008 Green Guy "Most Knowledgeable" Award Winner

Saw an interesting discussion on ESPN this morning about how godawful Brady has been when blitzed in the last four games - like worst in the league godawful. This is the only defensive game plan the Jets should have - spend the next week and a half preparing every exotic blitz package they can think of, and go after him in every conceivable situation. It's the only way they keep the game close, and it has the wonderful bonus of potentially knocking him around, which might also hasten his decline and retirement.

Unfortunately I expect that the genius Bowles/Rodgers team will do the exact opposite, playing extremely conservatively because the offense stinks, so they're "still in the game" when it's "only" 13-0 in the third quarter (on the way to a 30-3 loss).

15. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

lmmfbo!!!!!!

Brook! and NYJetsO12 like this.
  16. Jersey Joe 67

Jersey Joe 67 Well-Known Member

What's the over under on how many times Trumaine gets burned

Royal Tee and NYJetsO12 like this.
  17. JetsUK

JetsUK Well-Known Member

Jets will win a close one and the coaching staff will get a reprieve - the worst case scenario

18. Jets81

Jets81 Well-Known Member

This team just laid down for the Bills...at home.

They’re going to get destroyed, the humiliation will continue, and we’ll go on debating when Bowls will get canned and where we’ll end up in the god damned draft.

Par for the course for the majority of this decade.

NYJetsO12 likes this.
  19. Jets69

Jets69 Well-Known Member

Omg I can't stop laughing!! I'll be surprised if we even put up 10 points, this will be another embarrassment.

The only point to watching this game, is if you want to fuel your misery.

NYJetsO12 and jets_fan like this.
  20. jets_fan

jets_fan Well-Known Member

We'll be lucky if they can even put up 10 yards in the first quarter this week.

Heck, what am I talking about. That would be a 900% increase over the first quarter of the last game. That kind of progress might get Bowles and extension and Bates a head coaching gig somewhere.

Jets69 and NYJetsO12 like this.