Darnold in Boot (Out against Cheats)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by JetsFanDoc, Nov 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

I always used to say that Muhammad Wilkerson looked pregnant to me. There was also a thread that Bilkerson was fat and out of shape. I can't find the Bilkerson is fat and out of shape thread at the moment, so this will have to do.

Wilkerson joins the Packers

#201 jetophile, Nov 11, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2018
  2. jetophile

3. TonyFtLaud

TonyFtLaud Well-Known Member

Well Wilkerson played with his back to Cromartie !!!! o_O

4. TonyFtLaud

There's our QB.
    Here's our WRs

NY Jets68, K'OB and jetophile like this.
  5. jetophile

I always used to saw, hahaha. My typos are epic. I went back to fix it, but I pulled a Spencer Long and you beat me before I could. Sometimes I just leave them because they're so stupid. I always used to saw, what the frig, I was a lumberjack?

TonyFtLaud likes this.
  6. jetophile

You got that right. I was trying to find the Bobby Brady, "Oooooooo, my enkle." Not ankle, enkle, because that's how said it; but the one that I did find said it was mature content or something like that and I had to sign in to confirm my age. Since when is the Brady Bunch inappropriate, hahaha.

TonyFtLaud likes this.
  7. Rollo Tomassi

Rollo Tomassi Well-Known Member

I should not have laughed at this.

But I did.

NCJetsfan and TonyFtLaud like this.
  8. legler82

legler82 Well-Known Member

To be fair Herron is wide open on that play the second time around.

TonyFtLaud likes this.
  9. WarriorRB28

WarriorRB28 Well-Known Member

The more I think about it this Darnold benching/starting McCown could've come down from ownership.

They're paying McCown $10 million for this season they might've decided to get some return on their $10 million investment before the season is over with.

10. TonyFtLaud

Weren't they one of the first shows to mention Divorce and show a couple in Bed or on th
    Woody probably wanted to see what they have in him before deciding on resigning him to an extension. Lol

11. jetophile

I thought it was Herman and Lily Munster . . . ? I still love that show. Here's some trivia along these lines: the movie 'Psycho' was the first film to feature a toilet. That was almost as shocking to some people as the stabbing. 'The Brady Bunch' was an architect's house (Mike Brady), but somehow didn't have a toilet. Robert Reed, the actor who played Mike Brady used to become so anxious and uncomfortable (he was gay) when he and Florence Henderson had to do 'bedroom scenes' or had to kiss he would practically have a panic attack. She knew his sexual orientation and generally looked out for him in the industry because homo was still a big no-no. Good on you, Flo. 'I Love Lucy' (I still love that show, too) was the first TV show to mention pregnancy. Lucille Ball was indeed pregnant in real life for the first time. It was considered dirty and incendiary by some, especially when Desi sang her a song when she told him she was pregnant ('We're having a baby'). America, lol.

Back on topic, Sam Darnold in dress clothes without a boot. The whole 'Sam is rehabbing' was pretty laughable. When you have a sprain or a strain, the only 'rehabbing' that I'm aware of is staying off it as much as possible. I don't know, hyberbaric chamber? Water therapy? Just seemed - how would the Irish say it? - full o'shit to me.

TonyFtLaud likes this.
  12. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

Cimini being a punk with this headline

13. Harpua

Harpua Well-Known Member

This ... is something that entered your head and sounded reasonable enough to post? The fuck?

14. jetophile

As punky as it is, who the hell jogs on a strain/spain? Even if it's mild, it takes a while before that's even advisable. IMO it was just a tweak and the Jets played it up like his foot needed to be amputated.

Sam is jogging gingerly yet tenderly, I guess. Ah, Word Play.

15. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

If he threw 4 touchdowns the week before instead of 4 interceptions he would've been playing last sunday. They are gutless. too afraid to bench him

dogg likes this.
  16. RPOZ51

RPOZ51 Well-Known Member

17. LAJet

LAJet Well-Known Member

Let us not underestimate the influence of piss poor coaching and game strategy on a rookie QB. I'm amazed Sam has done so well under such circumstances. Save him till next year when we hopefully get a real coach. I love to see him play but that last game was a total offensive meltdown and pathetic coaching across the board.

dogg and The Dark Knight like this.
  18. forevercursed

forevercursed Well-Known Member

Probably not the best idea to play him against NE after only 1 day of practice (if he even does practice) all signs point to him being almost totally healthy but the Jets have no interest in throwing him out there to get massacred by NE it seems

19. JoeWalton

JoeWalton Well-Known Member

If the Jets were honest about benching Darnold, do you think any fan in their right mind would be interested in the rest of the season? This sort of drama and deception is strictly for financial gain. Can't blame them for trying though, because there are few options when attempting to market an atrocious 3-7 team which is going nowhere and has little to be excited about in the near future.

ColoradoContrails likes this.
  20. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

It’s insulting. It insulting to fans intelligence and it’s insulting to the professionals in the room. 52 other guys struggle and they get benched. Darnold struggles and they put a fake boot on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.