Joe Benigno: Fire Bowles Today !!

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by JetsKickAss, Nov 12, 2018.

1. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Nice shot of Woody taking a private jet away from The New Dump while the rest of us are stuck in that POS Palace like idiots.

2. westiedog1

westiedog1 Well-Known Member

Honestly, I have no idea what world the Johnson's live in. The best we can hope for is the historical parallel of another Johnson: Lyndon Baines when it was said he lost the Vietnam War when Walter Kronkite, then the nation's most influential newsman, declared the war unwinnable. Therefore, having an influential sportscaster such as Francesa declare Bowles "dead in the water," will hopefully spur the current Johnson(s) to take heed.

ColoradoContrails and NYJetsO12 like this.
  3. JoeWalton

JoeWalton Well-Known Member

What do you get when you mix Big Pharma and the New York Jets? A chronically depressed football team.

4. LF911SC

LF911SC Well-Known Member

Sounds good until you stop to ask, who do we have on the staff that would get, deserves to get the interim HC gig. Especially given, as much as fans whine, the staff while sucking isnt in shambles and being a shit show like they had in Cleveland and didnt have a DC who had prior HC experience on their roster.

5. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

What do you mean who "deserves" to be interim coach? It's not about rewarding someone for being there, it's about putting someone in the driver's seat who can get the bus to the next stop without the wheels falling completely off. Although an interim coach usually comes from inside the organization, I'm sure some have been brought in from outside. It is way past time to break the mold.

6. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

You need to fire him now because the players have quit. They need a fire up their asses more than anything else and playing out the string and playfully losing with Bowles is worse for them then any interim guy, experienced or not. A statement needs to be made in the room. What is happening with these young players is unacceptable. They don't care if they win or lose.

7. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

this thread made me think of jerome from manhattan calling in about a yankees outfielder and just repeating himself....

GET HIM OUTTA HEEYAHHHHHH

8. NYJFan10

NYJFan10 Well-Known Member

Nah King Mike only likes Bowles cause he's a Parcells guy. He was (and is) all too happy to shit on Rex.

9. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Highly debatable. Fatcesa and Fat Bill had a big falling out after that racehorse thing. Last I heard they're somewhat talking again - from a distance - but Fatty makes it sound like it's more amicable than it is. Fatcesa is just careful not to get completely frozen out by him IMO as he previously was. They can have each other as far as I'm concerned. That aside, Fat Mike is a Giants ball-licker.

Ralebird likes this.