Players too

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by AJT73, Nov 12, 2018.

1. AJT73

AJT73 Well-Known Member

Besides Bowles some players should be benched too and others need to play to see what we have.

1. Buster Skrine: I want to root for him. I think he tried hard but game in and game out he is beaten. He has gotten better with the penalities this year but slot receivers are having huge games against us. Play Nickerson. I'd rather see what he could and if he gets beat we know we need to find a corner.

2. Parry Nickerson: See above

3. Deontay Burnett: Looked good in the limited time. Get him in there above Matthews. Has Matthews done anything since he's been here. Play Burnett.

4. Darly Roberts: He played well when Johnson was injured. You can't really sit Johnson or Claiborn but they have to find a way to play Roberts more to see if he could replace Claiborn next year.

5. I think the other positions there isn't anyone I could think of we should take a look at. Oline no young guys. Dline maybe play Foley but not sure who to sit. LB more Luvu. Beyond the four I mentioned above can't think of more. You guys might have other players but the four moves I can thing of right now.

NCJetsfan likes this.
  2. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

One of the bills many touchdowns was scored when Buster Skrine gave up early on a play and left the receiver wide open

3. AJT73

AJT73 Well-Known Member

I think he tries. I think he is very limited as a player and it shows. Nickerson might not be good. I don't know but with 6 games lets see what he can do.