Ex-NFL player who planned murder of pregnant girlfriend seeks custody of son

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by Mainejet, Feb 20, 2018.

1. 88toon

88toon Well-Known Member

Man I remember this case. Watched most of it back in the day on Court TV (which has become Tru TV) . That POS should rot in hell or at the very least, been in prison for the rest of his life.

2. DefenseWinsChampionships

I remember the old court TV as well and this case specifically. I was only a kid and i knew it was wrong an evil what that coward did. Now that I'm 32 with a wife and a precious soon to be 7 y.o daughter just the thought of me myself personally ever murdering my wife while she was pregnant with our child along with leaving my beautiful Kloe in pain & discomfort for the rest of her life the thought alone is disgusting absolutely disgusting.

Oh my God how could he live with himself, for all of these years, in jail, while knowing every second of the day of every year what he did to his child & mother who carried him; without hanging & killing himself while in his cell?

This coward of a man is an animal. And to even think or feel or believe he had the RIGHT to take care of the kid he destroyed and left with no mother just goes to show how much of an animal and/or just how psychotic he still is.

Should have been given death or life with no possibility of parole. A real man will never hurt a woman or innocent child. To kill one and ruin the other is unforgivable and should never have the freedom to walk amongst society ever again.

3. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

My final thoughts on Rae Carruth are this: it's like an OJ thing. You convince yourself that you somehow didn't really do what you did, and/or the gravity/depravity of it, and then you just start believing it.

Religion in prison. My most recent rescue dog was trained by inmates after he was previously rescued from a high kill shelter in KY before being shipped up north. It's a wonderful program. It turns down the violence, gives inmates a sense of purpose, they start connecting with life again, and it gives dogs on the immediate kill list a chance. My dog is a brat, but damn, does he ever walk like a princess on a leash. Dogs = rehabilitation a million times more than the Bible.

Sam Hammer likes this.
  4. jetophile

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

He looked totally out of his mind crazy on Petfinder. ^That second one, that was his picture to get him a home?! For real? Look at those beady eyes.Yeah, that's why I adopted him. His name is Henry a/k/a The Evil Peanut. Because, well, he's an evil peanut. He's a great, great, dog, just King of the Brats. He'll be a year old next mo. (guesstimated). Henry, for some reason people crack up at that, but he's such a Henry. A neighbor up the street has a dog named Freddy, an American Eskimo mix - for Freddy Krueger, hahaha. What was this about again? Oh, right, screw Rae Carruth.

#24 jetophile, Apr 11, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2018
  5. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Has a nice coat, what are you feeding him?

6. jetophile

His coat is like glass. Taste of the Wild Prey, slowly graduating him off of their puppy formula. He was going on 6 mos. when we took him in. I also sprinkle olive oil on his food every other day as well as probiotics (I am now using Pet Ultimates). I also brush him every day. He is rock solid, will probably top off at 60 lbs. And yeah, probiotics for dogs is a real thing. Helps with the farting that you blame on the person sleeping next to you.

7. jetophile

Rae Carruth will be released from prison on 10/22.

8. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

Sign this beast, Championship!

9. Patriot

Patriot Well-Known Member

He was convicted not of "murder" but of "conspiracy to commit murder". This is because he paid to have his girlfriend killed because she wouldn't have an abortion.

So it appears that if you get someone to do the dirty deed for you, your punishment is still less than committing the murder yourself?

It appears every state has different maximum sentences when it comes to "conspiracy to commit murder". I'm not sure what the maximum penalty for "conspiracy to commit murder" is in North Carolina. Maybe there is a lawyer amoung us who can answer my dumb legal question.

So it appears you might not be able to blame the Judge who might have given this scumbag the maximum penalty.

As to finding God, I don't think it is fair to blame religion for this sick fuck's pathetic excuse to get custody of his son. I am not suggesting that a religious person is a better human being than an atheist or even a deists. But it is not fair to blame religion when someone uses it as an excuse. There are many religious folks out there doing good things that never get any recognition for what they do. Then again there are also many people who do evil things in the name of religion.

Personally my first instinct or gut feeling is to have Rae Carruth go through a painful agonizing death for his murderous act. Why waste tax payer's money in a long term jail sentence. But then there is that little voice in me that believes in giving people a 2nd chance. But that little voice is squashed when I consider a human life was taken and there can be no 2nd chance given for people who take a life. So Rae, your lucky to still be alive, so shut up and go away please.

10. jetophile

https://www.washingtonpost.com/spor...carruth-set-prison-release-oct/?noredirect=on

Can anyone believe the nerve of this guy? He's somehow the victim in all this.

Huh? Saundra Adams has been nothing but forgiving, you turd. You orchestrated the murder of her daughter and maimed your son for life. Ms. Adams continues to tell lies about me. Is this a joke? He later wrote another open letter saying that he believes it is in Chancellor's best interest to leave them alone. Thanks Mr. I Found Jesus. I just had to cherry pick that quote for the Holy Shitness of it.