Jay's House of Weather 'n Stuff

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by jaywayne12, Dec 25, 2010.

1. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Thanks C. Please keep us posted as soon as you hear.

CBG likes this.
  2. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

Florida, coastal Maryland, New Jersey and Delaware, parts of Connecticut and Massachusetts, Long Island, etc.

I lived in Waterford within 10 miles of the coast at an elevation of 260'. Lots of the East Coast is above the danger lines from storms even within 10 miles of the coast. Almost none of Florida or Long Island are.

3. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

So basically you proved my point, because you also left out GA - NC (coastal GA is about as flat as it gets).... then we can include the gulf states

ANyway, I hope our Carolina residents are OK. Hopefully Jay's car didnt get flooded and that's why he cant charge his phone, or just too busy dealing with shit to give a F-. (and yes that's best case scenario)

4. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

in other news this is not weather related at all,,,I created another thread in the BS Forum,,,,"a friend of mine could use some help and your vote " if you guys get a chance check it out and if possible cast a vote,,,,,,,you can even vote multiple times as it appears there is no limit on how many times you can vote----thanks in advance

Brook! and FJF like this.
  5. jaywayne12

jaywayne12 Well-Known Member

alive and well guys.....man...just read some posts. you guys really are the best...give me an hour

CBG, stinkyB, Brook! and 3 others like this.
  6. jaywayne12

bingo jeto.

brutal. Let me tell you something. My balls were bigger than Mount Rushmore before the storm....and I officially have had the sex change after. WILL NEVER do that again.

Will talk about it later and post pics and video of us on the wall of the eye for about 8 hours because of the incredible slow movement....but I will say this...that was the most incredible thing I have ever experienced and will never try to do that again. Wife and I spent many an hour in the bathroom downstairs with mattresses over us as tornado warnings were almost every half hour for about 10 hours. They hit in northern Wilmington right by our location. Incredibly, our dog Bella has shown to be the real master of the house...she did great. Will post pics and thanks for the Jet scores CBG!!! CBG was giving Jet updates while we were on the roof and then the phone went bye bye.

Will post videos and pics in a bit.

Again..thanks guys. Really...nice to see your comments.

stinkyB, Brook!, dawinner127 and 2 others like this.
  7. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Holy Crap, it's jaywayne12! Thank you so much for checking in! I am so glad that you and yours are OK, whew. It was getting beyond concerning. I guess you have power now? Please don't tell us that your house is completely trashed. Big hugs and pets to Bella the Dog. Sending dog cookies with my mind. : )

8. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Did you text hi, are you alive,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Later, jay,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,? Now that that we that know that he thankfully is, time for a ribbing. ; ) You're a good egg, CBG. And jaywayne12 thanking you for Jets scores after he almost drowned, LMAO, you can't make it up.

9. jaywayne12

lol....its the truth....On on my roof tarping and my phone is in my pocket....I look at the time and say hmmm....Jets...I text cbg and tell him I want updates...and I want them now...poor cbg..he is not only texting my jet scores...and INTS and all info..he is giving me updates on other games too. Right up to the end of the game...jets lost but CBG kept a smile on my face...for an hour after that, phone just went dead. No signal.

Posting pics now.

CBG and stinkyB like this.
  10. jaywayne12

didn't post..one sec

11. jaywayne12

side house...no big deal
    [​IMG]

12. jaywayne12

other side of house...really lucked out...this is the big on in the pic on the other page...opposite pool.

[​IMG]

13. jaywayne12

back of our house from the road

[​IMG]

14. jaywayne12

what we had cut so far

[​IMG]

Brook! likes this.
  15. jaywayne12

does imgur allow videos? Taking a really long time to upload.

16. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

You might be able to try Sharex, not to familiar with it though.

Glad you are okay!!

CBG, Brook! and jaywayne12 like this.
  17. jaywayne12

and no...ceiling down inside garage....fireplace damage so flooring coming up a bit in living room...really...we lucked out. Vinyl ripped off...lost some shutters and a bunch of shingles on back...we really lucked out...many around me had trees through the house...many. Its just pine tree heaven here...we really did luck out.

CBG likes this.
  18. jaywayne12

Thanks DW...and thanks for checking in. I really do mean it...you guys are all special to me. Thanks again.

19. jaywayne12

Tried sharex...don't think so...if anyone knows of a site to upload videos so I can share them here...that would be great...thanks!

20. jaywayne12

and here is a great pic we took before the storm at North Topsail Beach...about 45 minutes north

[​IMG]

jetophile and Brook! like this.