Steve McLendon: A topic of discussion

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by DefenseWinsChampionships, Aug 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rollo Tomassi

Rollo Tomassi Well-Known Member

No he’s just letting everyone know that he knows Jonathan Vilma went to Miami and that he was a BIG fan.

Harpua likes this.
  2. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

This thread is a giant block of shit that no one wants to read.

3. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

That's a relief!
    I was a fan too...... One of the few times the JETS actually drafted the guy I really wanted.... and when he was traded for peanuts I knew that's when "Mangenius" thought he was smarter than he was

4. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

its really simulated in fact

5. All Gas No Shake

All Gas No Shake Well-Known Member

classic

6. DefenseWinsChampionships

I see your reading comprehension is suspect.

I never once compared Darron Lee to Jonathan Vilma (production wise) I simply stated that I love Darron Lee's athleticism, just as I did Jonathan Vilma's athleticism coming out.

Are you telling me that Darron Lee was not drafted due to his elite athleticism? If so you're a waste of time and absolutely clueless on why Maccagnan drafted him to begin with.

Darron Lee coming out is just as athletically gifted as that of Jonathan Vilma coming out in regards their overall athleticism.

You can knock Darron Lee for a lot of things (he's still young and raw) but elite athleticism is not one of them.

COMBINE RESULTS for Lee:
    • 40 YARD DASH: 4.47 SEC.
    • VERTICAL JUMP: 35.5 INCH
    • BROAD JUMP: 133.0 INCH
    • 3 CONE DRILL: 7.12 SEC
    • 20 YARD SHUTTLE: 4.20 SEC
    COMBINE RESULTS for Vilma.
    • 40 YARD DASH: 4.43 SEC
    • VERTICAL JUMP: 37.0 INCH
    • BROAD JUMP: 120.1 INCH
    • 3 CONE DRILL: 6.67 SEC
    • 20 YARD SHUTTLE: 4.20 SEC
    Darron Lee, like it or not; is extremely athletically gifted (as was Vilma) and you must not know sports if you claim or feel otherwise.

You can't tell me shit about college Football down here in Florida. I eat sleep and shit FSU/MIA/FL Football and know first hand just how great Vilma was as a Hurricane coming out (seen him play live during a 1 point win over my FSU Seminoles when I was in H.S) and was ecstatic once we drafted him outside of the top 10.

But I also know just how good Darron Lee was in college.

He was only the 2nd Linebacker drafted back in 2016 (and for a reason).

And down right LED HIS TEAM over Alabama and became the Defensive M.V.P of the 2015 Sugar Bowl game as he recorded 7 tackles and 2 sacks. Darron Lee absolutely dominated Alabama and flat out led his Ohio State defense to victory.

7. Rollo Tomassi

Geezuz fuck, now we're just copying and pasting shit?

8. Harpua

Harpua Well-Known Member

Some mod should just change the thread title to “Darron Lee man love” and then lock this garbage troll thread.

9. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

Well he did post this the other day so his man love is truly on display, Says his own post "Sounds like a man with a man". Too each his own I guess

10. stinkyB

HO LEE FUK....... you just don't get it do you?!

11. stinkyB

OK .... since it's labor day, I'm like Eddie's Murphys dad at the Bar-B_Que

OK Dickhead....None of this means jack shit but..... I first moved to S FL in the Canes Hey-day (probably before you were born)..... Vinny T and Bennie Blades (my dad worked in Miami) so I adopted them as my 'Local" team at the time... plus with Vinny being from Elmont and going to the same HS as my dad, it was a no brainer. I sure as fuk wasnt going to root for the Fins (unlike yourself). My Uncle is FSU Alum, so UM-FSU games were always fun.... decades later he actually manages/bartends a suite at the UM games in Miami.
    Now I live in NEFL and prob half my friends are rabid Gator gator fans either because they're alum, their parents are and some played (I almost went to UF but chose to stay near the beach)...... Hell, Steve Spurrier literally lives 4 miles straight down the rode in front of my house (nice guy... regular at the local wing joint)

Between my 2 best friends, one's father was a "Bullgator" and had his own parking space rt by the front entrance to the stadium, and the other's family are UM alum (he's from Hollywood)

So go take your copied and pasted lists and your Zach Thomas jersey and shove em both up your ass. Some of us arent here to seek attention to try and prove how "smart" we are...... OK, I'm off to a friend's cookout for tonights game; who is FSU alum and a rabid fan (and is a chick and knows more about football than you)

#71 stinkyB, Sep 3, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2018
  12. Harpua

Harpua Well-Known Member

That was less of a mic drop and more like shoving the stand up is arse and kicking him on the way off the stage ... well done.

13. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Pay attention and follow closely. I see your reading comprehension is suspect.

14. Rollo Tomassi

Hahahahahaaaa

Hahaaa

Ha

Yeah but did one of your white trash tramp nieces fuck the brother of a cousin of a POS asshole?

15. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

He also said woman to man in another thread in wigga speak. Can someone explain what this means? I also willing to bet he never lived in Philadelphia. Some of these rap names are hilarious. Dat Boe. Dead Bo. Eye Patch Someone. They should have name the rapper on Family Fued with white people vs. black people and guess what? Nobody wins.

16. Rollo Tomassi

Honest question.

Why the FUCK is a Dolphin fan/troll allowed to shit all over a tenured Jet and the backbone of our defensive line?

Why?

17. tomdeb

tomdeb Well-Known Member

Intruiging post--well written and persuasive. My thoughts:

1. I think it would be unanimous that we would keep Harrison over Mo if we could do it over.
    2. Having said that, Harrison offer no pass rush at all so the Giant basically rush just 3 lineman
    3. Your argument that McLendon cannot hold the line is a reason to SIT Lee, not play him-- the jets should not be playing undersized linebackers like Lee who cannot get off blocks, if the NT is bad.
    4. The jets just invested 3 draft picks on the defensive line (2 picks and a trade for one) in 2018--I hope this doesn't suggest a high pick on the Dline in 2019.

18. DefenseWinsChampionships

This is the second time you've attacked my 1st niece (a stranger you'll never meet at that).

I ignored the first one. Completely ignored you the first time (and refused to give you the internet attention in which you were seeking).

But I will respond to this one (followed by placing you on ignore from here on out).

My older sisters first daughter in my 1st ever niece isn't "white trash".

Nice try though.

She's actually mixed with 25% white (Italian), 25% Spanish (PR) and 50% black (best of all 3 world's) while she's also going to college (USF) and working full time as a student (and rather quite classy at that).

And getting "fucked" by Fowler's little brother? lol (awesome, awesome kid he is too).

Funny, because the last time we checked they've been middle school/high school sweethearts dating back to their grade school days, both only have one child (together) which is my 1st ever great niece, are currently engaged and getting married on New Year's Day of 2019 @ our local church.

Yup.

I'm a Dante Fowler Jr. fan and consider him family. Very soft spoken kid and our families have been close to one another for many of years now I've personally rooted for him as a kid ever since his playing days on Lakewood's playing field and went to a lot of his H.S games right here in Saint Petersburg (his younger brothers games as well) and wouldn't mind getting my Fowler Jr. Jets jersey signed either with Jets insider locker room scoops during family reunions and free game tickets every year; but at the end of the day him always being kind to my 1st niece and him being an awesome great uncle to our great niece is entirely good enough for me and always will be. #GoFowlerJrGo.

And I could just as easily make derogatory remarks about your mother being "fucked" by your father or even your grandmother being "fucked" by your Gramps (or any other man she was fucked by) but I'd rather not stoop to your "white trash level" and simply continue enjoy my family, my Jets and my 2018 NFL/NCAA Season's.

Have a good night Rollo. I've never done this before but immeditately after my post you are now on ignore status (to counter your stalker status) and you will never receive another reply from your favorite "DWC" again.

A.) I should've done this a long time ago. :p.

B.) You're not and have never been worth my time (you're good at what you do though).:rolleyes:.

C.) Out of sight is out of mind. :D

D.) Enjoy talking to yourself. ;).

#78 DefenseWinsChampionships, Sep 3, 2018
  19. DefenseWinsChampionships

1.) Hindsight is always 2020 (unfortunately) and I myself am no hypocrite I wanted Wilkerson long term myself. I've just really missed Damn Snacks Harrison ever since and not excited about a 32 year old Steve McLendon.

2.) Yea but many (around the league) did claim that Steve McLendon would provide us an interior pass rush in replace of Harrison and I've yet to see it.

3.) The same arguments were made about Vilma playing behind Robertson. Vilma was not undersized he was simply playing behind a slob. Darron Lee is also pretty much the same exact size as a lot of these MLB tackling machines within today's game.

4.) 2019's draft class is fully loaded with 1st round outside/edge rushers being led by Nick Bosa. If any of these guys are available they could become our future 3-4 pass rushing OLB.

But I wouldn't mind going O-Line, especially if a blue chip prospect and future Franchise LT is staring Sam Darnold's blindsided right between the eyes. I may not be able to resist.

•LT/Pass Rusher.
    •Pass Rusher/LT.

Are my top two priorities.

•Franchise RB.
    •Physical #1 WR on the outside.

As my next two top priorities.

• 3-4 NT.
    • Road grading Center.
    • Vertical attacking athletic TE.

In order to put us over the top.

But I'm not greedy, I'll take any one of these upgrades and accept them any which way possible they come; it's the journey I'm looking forward to.

#79 DefenseWinsChampionships, Sep 3, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.