DWC - Multiple Username DIscussion

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by TonyFtLaud, Aug 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TonyFtLaud

TonyFtLaud Well-Known Member

FJF and DefenseWinsChampionships like this.
  2. joe

joe Well-Known Member

^^^ . I counted TWENTY SIX NFL player names in this post. . 26. . .

You're a superfluous Jethro Tull. ...take the Wikipedia and the pom-poms and go to sleep.....

FJF likes this.
  3. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

joe. Nothing wrong with his optimism. What exactly you don’t agree with him?

4. CotcheryFan

CotcheryFan 2018 ROTY Poster Award Winner

Jethro would've posted a video of Stephen A Smith saying that the Jets shouldn't have taken a QB at 3 because they needed to address the pass rush and OL first.

5. DefenseWinsChampionships

Brook! He doesn't agree with me that NYJ now features 4 WR's who (all) have 1,000 yard type capabilities despite Robby Anderson putting up 941 receiving yards as only a 2nd year WR last season with Josh McCown as his QB, Jermaine Kearse putting up 810 receiving yards during 14 starts as a 1st year Jet last season with Josh McCown as his QB, Quincy Enunwa putting up 857 receiving yards back in only 2016 with Ryan Shitzpatrick as his QB along with Terrell Pryor already posting a 1,000+ yard season back in only 2016 as a 1st year WR with Josh McCown as his QB.

I still can't imagine how these receivers would (and could) perform alongside of a true Franchise arm, rather than being forced to run routes for career losing backup jags of NFL journeymen in Fitzpatrick and McCown.

Some football fans simply lack an ability to see certain things in advance (outside of "hindsight is always 20/20)". Joe seems to lack an overall ability to envision how Robby Anderson, Jermaine Kearse, Quincy Enunwa and Terrell Pryor could all perform alongside of a true Franchise QB.

His problem. Not mine. So I'll continue to "cheer away".

People like Joe seem to think career backup jags as loser QB's such as McCown & Fitzpatrick = Maximized potential. As if we've seen "the best" of Robby, Enunwa, Pryor and/or Kearse.

#5 DefenseWinsChampionships, Aug 15, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2018
  6. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

TBH - posters have resorted to infighting due to lack of abysmal quarterback play.

There’s an ebb and flow to this.

themorey likes this.
  7. DefenseWinsChampionships

If I'm drinking the Kool-Aid then why is it that no one can answer the original question.

√ Which rookie Quarterback out of Baker Mayfield, Josh Allen, Josh Rosen and Lamar Jackson have more pass catching weapons than Sam Darnold?

• Is he on the Browns? Bills? Cardinals? Or Ravens?

✓ And if you did come up with someone who's surrounded by more pass catching options over the likes off Robby, Kearse, Enunwa, Pryor and Powell... What's that Rookies chance of even being ready to start in order to have a chance @ Rookie of the Year to begin with?

Because of these NYJ receiver's. And because of this defense. I give Sam Darnold the highest odds of having the best Rookie campaign of any rookie.

Saquon Barkley I'm a great fan of.

Everyone mentions QB play behind the Jets offensive line but what about Saquon Barkley's O-Line in NYG once he (they) face real NFL starting front 7's?

Offensive lineman in Nelson, McGlinchey, Kolton Miller? Ragnow, Billy Price or is it Isaiah Wynn OT from N.E?

Any of the two WR's or 1 TE in Calvin Ridley, D.J Moore or TE Hurst?

The two "other" RB's in Sony or Penny?

I know there are more rounds than round 1 but I personally love Sam's chances at 2018's Rookie of the Year due to an awesome group of NFL made and ready WR's, another proven pass catching HB in Powell, the impact and value of the QB position and last but not least a young defense that can keep games close giving Darnold a chance to put some W's on his resume.

I like the kids chances and I love to follow ROY & MVP races each and every year. Always have always will. And it feels good to finally have an (actual) Offensive 1st round Rookie to have confidence in potentially winning the award when in comparison to other rookies and their current situations.

Or wait. Maybe I should really be an unrealistic "Homer" and talk up Nathan Shepherd for DROY. Hah. What type of Kool-Aid would you then be drinking? The red one (Darnold) or the green one (Shep)? Plz. I'd like to know. Shouldn't take long at all for a pundit to inform me .

God Forbid you have faith in a 3rd overall QB from the 1st round, an awesome group of WR's or an electric exciting young secondary you're mocked to no end.

It's ok. I'm used to it. I was mocked for riding Revis before he reached NFL Legendary status. I was laughed at for preaching Defense Wins Championships' back in 2009 (and 2010) with internet proof to quote lol oh sweet Jesus the pundits out there and the hate was real. I was also laughed at for being a "homer" despite back to back AFC Championship games under Rex.

But "oh how so excited the pundits then became only moments away from kickoff @ INDY & @ PIT". The love was so fake it made me SICK. They mocked me while I spoke it into existence. Hah. I seen the clueless 20/20 hindsight type fans turn into the biggest sunshine fakes ever. Seen it first hand. Scum types.

I'll take the red Kool-Aid plz & thnx you.

#7 DefenseWinsChampionships, Aug 16, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2018
  8. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Mostly the fact that he's cluttering up the forum with a fuck ton of massive blocks of shit that no one wants to read and is likely just a troll.

MoWilkBeast, TonyFtLaud and FJF like this.
  9. Brook!

Give me a break. Anytime somebody voices a positive opinion there is always a negative response. When that said person tries to defend his point then he is labelled as troll. Jethro is a case on its own. No way to defend the guy and he is banned but stop labeling people like DFC as troll just because they are defensive and trying to defend their position.

10. NotSatoshiNakamoto

What are you talking about? There are positive and negative views debated on this board every day. In fact, there has definitely been more positive discussion over the last couple of weeks than negative.

Philly Stackz is a character account. Obviously.

FJF and joe like this.
  11. DefenseWinsChampionships

Funny.

Coming from the person with 16,282 post's and only 7,498 likes (46.0%) in other words 8,784 likes BELOW .500 (loser) and trending downwards.

Compared to someone like myself with 1,456 post's and 1,576 likes (92.3%) in other words 100 likes ABOVE .500 (winner) and trending upwards.

Men lie.
    Woman like.
    But numbers on TGG do not lie.

The verdict is in. The people of TGG read and enjoy my posts a whole lot more than yours. People actually LIKE mine lol too funny.

But hey. If you don't wanna read "massive blocks of shit" just go and A.) Create a Twitter account or B.) Put me on ignore. Simple.

12. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

To NotSatoshiNakamoto's defense, likes were not around for years when he started posting here (2011)

13. Charlie Kelly

Charlie Kelly Well-Known Member

this is some ghey shit right here. you have proven in the past to have (at least) 3 accounts on this forum over the years and you could be liking your own posts. why haven't you been ostracized yet?

#13 Charlie Kelly, Aug 16, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2018
  14. Charlie Kelly

Charlie Kelly Well-Known Member

15. joe

joe Well-Known Member

^^^ I counted TWENTY FIVE NFL player names in this screed. . 25.

Pipe down Phillystaxx what with your tangential, name-dropping Wikipedia book reports. . Your posts remind me of the kid in high school who uses a fancy Office Depot binder as "window dressing" to cover up for a substance-free term paper. . . me, but that's besides the point...

You're emphysema puffing out its chest.
    . You haven't cut your teeth yet your posts read like root canal with nothing but a fat, ugly dental assistant to try and pass the time copping a 'tit-feel' with your elbow.

You: . who didn't have diddly-squat to say about the QB class during the 2017 college football season...then show up at the 11th hour near draft time telling everyone how Mayfield's a bust and how Rosen's the clear pick over Darnold. . And now you come onto this thread like some name-dropping Wikipedia know-it-all??....and telling others here:

Talk about "the cripple wanting to lead the dance" ....... who the hell are you telling people to shut up? . No,. it's you who should shut up.

One last thing Phillystaxx, you should give your neverending.namedropping posts names just like they do with hurricanes, e.g.:

"The Albatross"

[​IMG]

16. NotSatoshiNakamoto

You seriously just bragged about likes on TGG. Maybe you can make a shitty rap song about it. Clown.

stinkyB and FJF like this.
  17. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

I personally hate the 'Like' thing, I find it kinda gay. Started doing it a few months back basically just because it was there . . . ? I was resistant for quite a while, though. As most of you know, I don't and never will belong to social media of any kind, I'm the great American holdout; but from what I hear, that 'Like' thing is akin to that spying on your life site, Facebook. There was a Jets site that used to have something called 'Reputation'. I never gave any. Anyway, I wish there was a 'Dislike' button here to counter-balance all the faggotry. Then people would really start crying.

GQMartin likes this.
  18. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

lmao straight up pulled a @NYJetsO12 ... I was with ya till you pulled that one out of your ass

Cidusii and FJF like this.
  19. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

lol. Should I 'Like' that post? Just on principle alone at the moment, I refuse! Tomorrow, however, I will 'Like' everything you say just to irritate the masses.

NotSatoshiNakamoto likes this.
  20. Brook!

Talking about you, @joe , @FJF specifically.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.