Official Training Camp thread

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by BacktoQueens, Jul 28, 2018.

1. DefenseWinsChampionships

Robby Anderson and Terrell Pryor are two awesome deep threat WR's on the outside & two big plays waiting to happen.

I also love the likes of Kearse & Enunwa who can both line up within the slots or on the outside.

I love this group of Jet WR's like never before.

Robby Anderson.
    Jermaine Kearse.
    Quincy Enunwa.
    Terrell Pryor.

Man. When healthy and at full strength all 4 have 1,000+ yard potential and ability as NFL receivers.

There isn't one NFL team who currently features a WR room with 4 800+ Yard Receivers on it's roster.

Robby, Kearse, Pryor & Enunwa all stay healthy and 2018's Jets will high-fly.

Darnold as a real chance at Rookie of the Year. He's got the smarts. The arm and the WR's for it. I'm pumped.

2. The Patriots & their fans really rubbed it in.They showboated,talked sh*t & mocked the jets “fly boy” celebration repeatedly the whole game through.

It wasnt the most sad for me..but certainly one of the most pissed off at an opponent ive ever been. But man did it make stuffing their faces in it in front of those same fans in January all the sweeter!

NY Jets68 and JetsFanDoc like this.
  3. KWJetsFan

KWJetsFan Well-Known Member

Are we ever going to get word on a potential Anderson suspension? I'd rather the team know the situation now, not in 2 weeks.

4. Bowles Movement

Bowles Movement Active Member

You must be referring to the loss to Pittsburgh where the Jets D ( can’t wait) didn’t show up in the first half and a frenzied second half comeback died at the Pitt 1 yd line on a 4 th and goal

Brook! likes this.
  5. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

Sam took 23 of 31 snaps with the 1s today.

6. NotSatoshiNakamoto

7. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

Josh Norman was raving about Darnold. This is another really encouraging thing to read:

"Alright, that's not so much of a college-level throw," Norman told reporters. "He's like, putting them on the money. But then you go to 7-on-7 and it's like, 'OK, pass, catch here. Right there. But doggit, this little kid is not making mistakes. And he's like, he's really accurate."

"You know, you get rookies in here and you try to mess with them and bait them a little bit and thinking he's going to throw a route that you know you can make a play on and he's not having it," Norman said. "It's so crazy to see at an early age. Dak (Prescott) had that, Carson (Wentz) has that, so it's like, man, they must come in here and not want to screw it up. He's so far, he's impressed me and I didn't want him to. That's the main thing."

Brook!, NCJetsfan, Cidusii and 9 others like this.
  8. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

That is high praise from one of the NFL's best Corners. Great to hear. Hopefully Darnold plays that way Thursday night!

9. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

Yeah, these are the types of quotes that really get you going as a Jets fan.

I remember when Sherman gave high praises to Watson after Houston hung in there with Seattle and that was really telling of Watson's ability. Sure enough, he went on an amazing run.

10. JetsFanDoc

JetsFanDoc Well-Known Member

Yeah, it was promptly followed by what I consider my best moment as a Jets fan....which in the big scheme of things is kinda sad.

But the feeling after that win was so friggin sweet. Lets hope for some more (and even better) moments like that in the near future with the savior.

11. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Um, pump the brakes, kid. Notice how you're not making premature ejaculatory threads about our offensive lineman?

12. Rollo Tomassi

Rollo Tomassi Well-Known Member

What was his Total QBR?

13. FJF

There should be a sub forum named premature ejaculatory threads where we can put all the shit threads proclaiming greatness way too early.

14. FJF

Not sure , he scored. 57.3569 in clutch throws though.

NYJFOREVER likes this.
  15. DefenseWinsChampionships

It's no secret that our offensive line is no "Brick of Gold" but that still doesn't change the fact that...

A.) We're the only team featuring 4 WR's who all have 800+ yard seasons under their belt.

B.) Sam Darnold is my early on favorite for Offensive Rookie of the Year. Who's yours?

C.) Don't tell me to "pump my breaks". You go tell Josh Norman to "pump his breaks" it's only been a few practices and he can't stop sucking off the Big Red Machanice in Broadway Sam.

P.S: Stop being an over dramatic type of drama queen about our offensive line.

D.) If a Ryan Fitzpatrick could not only play in but also survive 30 games over two years throughout 2015 & 2016 and if a 39 year old Josh McCown could play and sart 13 games in 2017 last year (a career high in games played throughout 17 season's) etc etc

Well then...

E.) Please stop acting and pump your breaks on the whole pretending as if Darnold will simply become "chop liver back there" with "no chance to survive" and/or over exaggerating on our Offensive line "getting people killed" thing.

Pump it.

#515 DefenseWinsChampionships, Aug 14, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2018
    Bowles Movement and mrjet80 like this.
  16. Jetaho

Jetaho Well-Known Member

Of brakes and breaks. Discuss.

17. Donttasemebro

Donttasemebro Well-Known Member

This whole preseason

[​IMG]

18. NotSatoshiNakamoto

maybe limit certain posters there too

FJF likes this.
  19. DefenseWinsChampionships

Or better yet just shut down theese internet forums all together.

It's obvious that you're not allowed to talk about and be excited over the thought of Sam Darnold as a Rookie playing alongside of and being surrounded by 4 NFL WR's (all) with 800+ yard receiving season(s) under their belts.

"OH MY GOD. THATS NOT ALLOWED HERE. HOW DARE YOU TALK UP DARNOLD & THOSE WR'S WHEN OUR O-LINE ISN'T MADE UP OF A 1ST OVERALL DRAFT PICK, 2 ALL-PRO'S AND 2 HALL OF FAMERS. OH MY GOD OH MY GOD PUMP YOUR LITTLE BREAKS".

It's hilarious.

20. NotSatoshiNakamoto