Lyin' JETS FO!

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by jetophile, Jun 24, 2018.

1. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Glorious. They can "help you", see how I laugh. You should've asked them to mail you the " $ " on your account. No can do, because it's just Jets Rewards Points to buy a watery Coke. And when I say a watery Coke, I mean just one. This FO is the absolute worst, but I'm almost starting to feel vaguely sorry for these reps. Kinda like I feel vaguely sorry for inmates picking up garbage on the roadside.

KurtTheJetsFan likes this.
  2. jetophile

OK, folks, over the last week I've received several emails from the Jets: 2018 Gameday Themes Announced, Win An Onfield Experience During SB III Celebration, Jets UNCORKED, Get Your Tickets to See the Jets at MetLife.Stadium in 2018. Hahaha.

3. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

its sad to watch them scramble. piss off your longtime fans in favor of fair weather and its new and shiny fans and this is what you get. bunch of morons.

CBG likes this.
  4. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Now I am torn, do I rip the Jets organization and Ticket Office in this thread or do I rip them in the New Stadium thread ? Maybe I should start a poll ? Everyone in the Jet Ticket office is P O S . They way the conduct business and their practices are criminal ! For anyone who never had the misfortune of dealing with the Jets Ticket Office or sales reps let me say that you have missed out on a life changing experience. I hate theses people with every fiber of my being ! The lying, deceit , dishonesty, and then more of the same,,,,,,They have not called me or e mailed me in EONS I must be on some special list after all my conversations and correspondence with them ,,,lol

5. jetophile

Don't you worry, you're in their recycle bin. They just haven't gotten around to insulting your intelligence yet. I like that bolded part. Might be time for a new signature, expecially because I hear it in Mojo Jojo's voice.

CBG likes this.