Baker Mayfield Has "A Long Way to Go"

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by Falco21, Jun 15, 2018.

1. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

The pick was dumb as fuck but very typical of the Browns. Darnold, Allen, and Rosen were all better QBs.

Pick makes even less sense considering they could have taken Barkley and still had a chance to land Mayfield if they really wanted him at #4. Sure it wasn't 100% but maybe 50%? I don't think the Giants or the Jets would have drafted Mayfield anyway.

Also I love how so many are picking the Browns as a darkhorse wildcard playoff team this year. People just want to be creative and stand out but comon they have won 1 damn game in 2 years, they are not making the playoffs this year.

#41 Antoni, Jul 10, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2018
  2. forevercursed

forevercursed Well-Known Member

Agree Allen to sit two but I think he'll be pressed into service earlier. I believe they'll run him out there week 1 2019

3. forevercursed

And look at that division. Every team is physical, nasty, and head and shoulders above them

4. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

I feel like the media does this every year for the Browns, OH THE BROWNS ARE GONNA TURN DA CORNER DIS YEAR UNDER HUE!

Goes 0-16

KurtTheJetsFan and FJF like this.
  5. LF911SC

LF911SC Well-Known Member

I don't see a way he doesn't play this season. In fact unless Darnold or Rosen have a lights out camp I think he's the first to get a start. Darnold, Mayfield and Rosen each have one or more QBs ahead of them who can be a temporary starter. Not seeing who Buffalo keeps on the bench for. McCarren?

6. Ptflea2

Ptflea2 Well-Known Member

Least you forget Nate "5 picks a half" Petterman! :p

HomeoftheJets and LF911SC like this.
  7. LF911SC

Damn, how could i forget that idiotic move.

#47 LF911SC, Jul 17, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2018
  8. LF911SC

What exactly did Baker win? Which one of those huge wins would lead anyone to believe he can win in the NFL were other pint sized or OSU QBs failed?

9. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

[​IMG]

Louella Parsons and Hedda Hopper just reported that Baker Mayfield is fat!!! I guess that's why Ben & Jerry's named a flavor after him!!! Chunky Monkey!!! Get some exercise and mow the lawn, you slob!!! And who dressed you!!!

Signed,
    -Mrs. championjets69 :mad::mad::mad:

10. Ptflea2

Ptflea2 Well-Known Member

That's simply the "Jamarcus Russell Off Season Training Program" Baker has been following :)

11. jetophile

Baker Mayfield spends more time at a Chinese all you can eat buffet than he does in a uniform! I heard it on that news show TMZ! Also read it on Page Six both are very reliable! The inside skinny! I WAS THERE! He got caught stuffing egg rolls down his pants to save them for later! Chinese food! He said it was in case he got hungry a half hour later but who does that! At least it wasn't crab legs so maybe he has that going for him I don't know! Then again he probably got a cheap thrill trying to walk out of Good Luck Panda Restaurant like he had something big going on down there! Just like when he grabbed his privates in college to show off! Practice for the big leagues I guess! What an idiot! I've decided! He's also pervert! Senior Citizens get a discount at Good Luck on Wednesdays! As if YOU didn't know that! If I see you faking you got the artheritis in that gray wig again to glom on I'm calling the cops! Why wait! Where's my Jitterbug! At least try to find a good hiding place you idiot! Knowing you you'll pull a Justin Miller and hide in someone's garage! Bad boys bad boys whatcha gonna do whatch gonna do when you they come for yoooooou!!! No wonder it's your ring tone! GOOD LUCK!!!

Signed,
    -Mrs. championjets69 :mad:

12. Rollo Tomassi

Rollo Tomassi Well-Known Member

Mods- please change the tread title to "Can we wait a fucking minute before we bury someone before they even take an NFL snap?"

Report: Baker Mayfield Has Browns 'Floored' at Training Camp

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...-mayfield-has-browns-floored-at-training-camp

Also, was reported that Mayfield, after several birthdays is now 34 and has shrunk to under 5-6.

In addition, his completion % in college has now been recalculated to 34% "accuracy" based on throws into tight windows and deducting throws to wide open receivers.

Freddy Mondo, Sam Hammer and Ptflea2 like this.
  13. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

That's how I thought it was going to go before the draft.....

14. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

Don’t see a problem with title. It’s the headline for the article that is linked in the o.p.

15. LF911SC

16. jetophile

17. LF911SC

Sorry, works for me, have no idea. Its a NFL.com link to Hard Knocks. And yes, it sounds like you did hear it. LOL

18. Walt White

Walt White Well-Known Member

He was obviously in over his head tonight and totally overwhelmed. Can't see over the OL. No arm. Lost behind C. "Doesn't use the middle of the field". No clue what's going on in the huddle. Won't be able to throw outside the numbers. Has little feet and hands too.

Total frontin' little punk he is with no talent and a small johnson.

#58 Walt White, Aug 9, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
    CotcheryFan likes this.
  19. forevercursed

Made more bad throws than good throws. Congrats to Callaway who pretty much was Bakers production today.

20. Rollo Tomassi

Rollo Tomassi Well-Known Member

Little feet lol.

Must need small socks.