Flying Hotdog at Philadelphia Phillies Game Gives Woman a Shiner

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by jetophile, Jun 21, 2018.

1. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2018/06/21/flying-hot-dog-at-phillies-game-woman-hurt-black-eye/

I know I shouldn't laugh, but it's just so absurd, I couldn't help it. It turns out she has a sense of humor about it, so now I don't feel so bad. ". . . she was unable to swat the hotdog away." I laughed so hard, I bent in half. My dog started barking at me and hitting me on the arm because he thought I was having a seizure or something. Once I start laughing, THERE IS NO STOPPING ME. It just escalates. Trust me, it isn't good in certain social situations (i.e. at a family burial years ago, my Uncle Leo's cheap toupee became unglued by the wind and almost flew away), let alone in public. I can't tell you how many times friends and family have walked away from me to pretend they didn't know me. Anyway, I hope someone finds it as remotely funny as I did . . . probably not.

http://abc7chicago.com/sports/woman...-dog-at-baseball-game-gets-black-eye/3631055/

EDIT & P.S.: The Uncle Leo Rug Story in its full glory, lucky for me my Daddy and I had a very similar sense of humor. He pretended to look stern, took me by the hand like he was going to give me a talking to, we went behind a big oak in the cemetery so no-one could see us. Everyone thought I was getting mine. I wasn't. He let loose. "Didja see that thing?" We laughed so hard, but into our hands to try to muffle the noise. "OK, now keep your head down so you look ashamed. Don't look at anyone."

My Mom was so pissed at us - she was often pissed at us for similar infractions - but once in the car on the way to a family luncheon directly afterward, we started up again. But we didn't have to hold back. He was laughing so hard, he was banging the steering wheel. For about a week after that, while my Mom's back was turned, my Daddy would fold up a kitchen dish towel and stick it on his head. Then he'd take part of it and and unfold it up like it was preparing for lift-off, sometimes with a NASA countdown. We called it 'The Uncle Leo'. I was 9. My Daddy would pull that out of the vault at least once a year until he got sick in '94. The best part is that he always got me when I was least expecting it. So anyway, perhaps that sheds some light on why things like this hotdog incident crack me up. Perhaps . . . ?

EDIT & P.S.: How is this even legal? On top of that fact that it looks . . . er, um, perverted?

[​IMG]

#1 jetophile, Jun 21, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
  2. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Only way to stop a bad guy with a weiner launcher is a good guy with a weiner launcher. Perhaps Philly will consider allowing fans to bring their own in the future.

joe, JetBlue, Dierking and 1 other person like this.
  3. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

I imagine her in the front row and the Phanatic just stands right in front of her, points the cannon at her, and launches it into her face. It would explain the shiner at least.

phubbadaman likes this.
  4. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

luckily the whole thing was caught on camera

5. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

I didn’t think it was socially acceptable to smack a broad in the face with your wiener anymore.

NotSatoshiNakamoto and FJF like this.
  6. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

Royal Tee likes this.
  7. NotSatoshiNakamoto

#metoo

8. jetophile

Unless your name is Anthony . . . ?

9. jetophile

How are you supposed to eat a free hotdog that's wrapped in duct tape in the first place? I just know someone is gonna come up with some lame condom jokes or something. Have at it.

#9 jetophile, Jun 21, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
  10. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Don't crab if you're gonna bring it on yourself with these semi-dares. My excuse? I went to parochial school and after years of putting up with Sr. Mary Laundrybag's pulling hair & slapping face corporal punishment bullshit, it only stands to reason that a smart-ass retard like myself wouldn't look to defiantly fuck off at the first opportunity, . i.e. you tell me not to do it, I'm going to do it.

back on-topic: you'd be eating a hotdog wrapped in dick tape and not duct tape which reminds me: . Miss Crabtree's giving a vocabulary lesson and the word-of-the-day is 'dictate' so she calls on students to give examples of 'dictate' in a sentence. . After a few lame answers she calls on Buckwheat who turns to Darla, smiles, and asks: "oh Daaarrla...how's my dic......."

#10 joe, Jun 22, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2018
  11. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

the best part about duct tape is that it turns "no, no, no!" into "mmm, mmm, mmm!"

FJF likes this.
  12. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

Philadelphia is such a shit hole city.