Sam Darnold said all the right things in his U.S. Open cameo

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by LF911SC, Jun 17, 2018.

1. Rollo Tomassi

Rollo Tomassi Well-Known Member

Lol

“That guy”.

FJF likes this.
  2. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

From other post of hers that I've seen, she is more than capable of handling herself and no way lets herself get bullied. While it's refreshing that I've seen so many of you being chivalrous, I have no doubt that she can kick ass if necessary and doesn't need no Prince Valiant. Even still, good job guys. Nice to see.

I didn't let on for well over a year here that I was a girl because I didn't want to deal with either being talked down to or being treated like a china doll. With the exception of a small number of creepfests and one past Moderator who was a major insufferable patronizing dick in a wife-beater T-shirt, neither really happened.

Hah, you weren't here then, but I'm sure some old timers like The Waterboy will remember this. Some vacuous airheaded Buffalo fan - it was Buffalobabe, or some stupid shit like that - joined the board. Sure, that's OK. However, the thread went on for hundreds of pages because she was making stupid, vapid, overtly flirtatious posts with zero substance and half the board was fawning all over her. She was dumbing herself down for the attention. I detest when women act that way. Unless, of course, she really was that dumb. She kept posting pictures of her herself in bars, and the worst one was of her kissing a bowling ball. What an idiot, as well as a mutually symbiotic display of idiocy on both sides. When it became screamingly obvious what she was doing (which I could've told you 10 seconds in), some members started telling her politely to go fukk herself. She didn't last long.

Brook! likes this.
  3. Rollo Tomassi

Rollo Tomassi Well-Known Member

Hmmmph.

Well.

That’s hard to argue with.

I’m guessing someone may TRY though lol.

4. TrojanPride

TrojanPride Active Member

Too bad for you that I won’t allow some knuckle dragging Neanderthal to tell me what I can or can’t post on a free message board...if the majority here, or the mods tell me they find my information useless, then I will go on my merry way.

Till then, act like a man and show some respect for fellow fans and their input.

Cman68, NY Jets68, Walt White and 5 others like this.
  5. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Didn’t know you were a girl. Regardless, if you see any personal attack please reach out to me and that person will be banned. Please post freely and the way you like.

6. jetophile

Toldja. See Post #42. : )

TrojanPride likes this.
  7. TrojanPride

Oh, no worries! Really mild stuff, I’ve been a moderator for years on my friend’s recruiting board, so I’ve had to be tough. Treat me like one of the guys, I can give as much as take.

I will not let chivalry go unappreciated, thanks to the nice guys from me.

8. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

could've fooled me, I thought you were moderator of this sub-reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/the_darnold/

Vahncase likes this.
  9. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

10. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

wow.. that borders on some of the creepiness we saw from the Tebow fanbois.

101GangGreen101 likes this.
  11. jetophile

Not by any means bannable, just ill-advised and stupid. "Hey, Ralebird! Who cares about family picnics! Guess what? I do!" I wanna hear about Darnold playing football with his little cousins at a family gathering. "Go deep!" Drills cousin in the chest by accident, cousin almost needs CPR. "Hut-hut!" Other little cousin gets drilled in the head, forgets his name momentarily. Then the Darnold family have burgers, dogs, corn on the cob and Aunt Millie's potato salad and sing songs in a station wagon on the ride home. Bring it TrojanPride. In reality, I actually really want to hear something like this, lol.

12. BrowningNagle

While raletard's general arrogance and unnecessary swipe at the noob is/was dumb, if presented correctly, his point isn't a bad one. If Darnold can play the position of QB well it isn't going to matter what the hell he does at his family BBQs....... And if he sucks at QB then we sure as hell aren't gonna wanna hear about it.

so at this point, the only thing that matters is how good he is at football.

I hope this doesn't cost me the 2019 "friendliest member award" as I really want it :D

Brook! likes this.
  13. 101GangGreen101

Hopefully they don't find this message board.

14. jetophile

The difference with the Tebow brigade was that Tebow already had a somewhat established NFL career and the weirdos flocked in here in droves after he was misguidedly signed. It was pretty much just to gargle his balls. He wasn't a rookie, and those idiots had absolutely nothing to offer, no insight, zip, nothing except we love Tim Tebow as much as he loves our Lord and Savior! Ugh. I don't see droves of Darnoldos flocking in for similar or even dissimilar reasons.

EDIT & P.S.: I went and read some of that. It's actually pretty funny. EDELcheat has been caught! Lock him up with the other CHEATriots! SAD! It wouldn't surprise me if it's one of the guys who used to host 'Kissing Suzy Kolber'. Posting style is similar, but yeah, methinks it's a Jets fan.

#54 jetophile, Jun 20, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2018
  15. BrowningNagle

Seriously. the mods will have to open the tebow ghetto back up by executive order. families will be separated. very messy

16. CotcheryFan

CotcheryFan 2018 ROTY Poster Award Winner

I remember people actually believing that he was gonna be better than Elway when he was with the Broncos. :rolleyes:

17. 101GangGreen101

lmao ... how about a FIREwall? Maybe we can have @championjets69 pay for it

18. jetophile

I actually don't disagree with you in spirit at all, but there's a way to say I like your new haircut as opposed to damn, your hair looked like absolute dogshit before.

Brook! likes this.
  19. BrowningNagle

haha true

20. TrojanPride

Don’t paint me like those idiots, you people are mired in disappointment and negativity and bitterness.

Br4d and jetophile like this.