XXXTentacion Shot Dead (Whoever That Was)

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by jetophile, Jun 19, 2018.

1. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

http://www.chicagotribune.com/entertainment/music/ct-xxxtentacion-dead-20180619-story,amp.html
    Right before posting, I read up on this guy. What a horrid, violent, POS psychopath. No-one deserves to be murdered, but apparently he asked for it and he got it, alright. Too bad that he didn't get to rot in jail given the charges he was facing, though. And of course he's being lionized just because he's dead, which is annoying beyond measure. I'm looking at you, Chris Brown; who isn't dead, but gets a free pass and excuses galore.

As a visual artist myself, I get very conflicted when an artist in any field does something unconscionable and then I find myself despising them as a person even if I don't know them. End result, the art gets ruined and jaundiced for me. It's hard to separate sometimes, but just because someone makes great art doesn't excuse them from being vilified for shitty acts. I hope that makes sense to someone other than me.

Jets_Grinch likes this.
  2. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

whats that saying? oh yeah Karma is a bitch ... apparently he beat the shit out his pregnant GF. I give no fucks about that guy.

oh and hes a shitty artist too.

Jets_Grinch likes this.
  3. jetophile

Another rapper named Jimmy Wopo shot dead in Pittsburgh? Who are these people? Should we care? I listened to a couple of videos and all I heard was nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, niggers, niggers, nigger, bitch, and some more niggers and bitches. I try to get it. Maybe Hoodie Allen is the way to go? Please advise.

4. jetophile

It was much worse than that.

5. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

Saw this on IMGUR and it summed up my feeling exactly

JFK got assassinated. MLK got assassinated. This motherfucker got shot.
    [​IMG]

FJF and 101GangGreen101 like this.
  6. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

it was so bad, you had to drop the N bomb about 15 times to make a point :rolleyes:

7. Rollo Tomassi

Rollo Tomassi Well-Known Member

So I saw a bunch of testimonials to him on Instagram, mostly unintelligible fake gangsta lingiddy with weeping eemojis or praying hands and some of the responses were “he beat the shit out of his pregnant girlfriend, he deserved to die followed by “GTFO, he was so young, he was changing his life around, everyone makes mistakes”.

A mistake?

A mistake is accidentally spilling someone’s beer or forgetting your anniversary or unknowingly fondling a goat.

Beating the shit out of your pregnant girlfriend is not a mistake.

Leicester Jet likes this.
  8. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

The riots for this are gonna be off the chain!

Dierking and Red Menace like this.
  9. Red Menace

Red Menace Well-Known Member

You had it going until the goat part....;)

FJF likes this.
  10. Red Menace

Red Menace Well-Known Member

I can’t even say his name, who was this guy?

Everyone gets a trophy!

11. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

I think he was some sort of spy. Vin Diesel played him in a movie about his life. Or was it Ice Cube?

Jets_Grinch and Red Menace like this.
  12. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

Don't sell @Brook! short, there was no "unknowingly" about it and it was quite a bit more than fondling

MoWilkBeast, FJF and Brook! like this.
  13. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

People vote. Shall I ban Rollo the Mollo or let him live another day. Only Stokes and some other posters are allowed goat jokes. Let me know.

14. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Get the mushroom risotto recipe first, brook

stinkyB, FJF and Brook! like this.
  15. jetophile

Hey, I didn't and don't write the stuff, Wopo did; so maybe you should read it again because I have no idea what you're getting at. It just better not be what I think it is.

Also the post you quoted has absolutely nothing to do with me saying it was worse than bad. I was talking about him beating his girlfriend. He didn't just beat her, he tortured her systematically, and she literally had to escape for her life. Her testimony was beyond harrowing. I thought I saw a blurb somewhere that she is no longer pregnant (miscarriage), but I don't know for sure.

I just don't get it how some people make excuses and marginalize this type of behavior just because someone is a rap star. Of course there are plenty who condemn it along with the gangsta persona, but not enough IMO. It doesn't surprise me in the least how some of these guys wind up dead and why. It's a waste all around.

He also beat a gay inmate practically to death when he was in prison because "he looked at me". Nice guy . . . for a psycho. I thought I read that he was under house arrest, but the judge allowed him to perform. He kept running his mouth on social media and got on the wrong side of the wrong person apparently. I'm sure the police will piece it together and arrest someone soon enough. Watch someone be stupid enough to brag about it online and incriminate themselves. You know it's coming.

16. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Seems racist

17. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

No idea who he was but he sounds like a shitty person so I don't give a crap.

18. jetophile

19. jetophile

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/19/us/rapper-xxxtentacion-killed-indictment/index.html

His biggest mistake was banking at The Bank of New York. They fukking suck and are as unscrupulous as Wells Fargo. Don't get me started on the former or the latter. So basically a 20 year old violent torture monger on his pregnant gf withdrew 50K in cash from The Bank of New York, got robbed, and his killers bragged about it online. How good am I. I can't even take out $500 bucks at my bank's ATM. $300 limit per withdrawal.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/19/us/rapper-xxxtentacion-killed-indictment/index.html

The world weeps for XXXTentacion.

20. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

Except Bank of NY has been gone for twelve years. Good story otherwise.