Does it concern you that the Giants and Broncos passed on QB’s?

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by JethroTull, Apr 30, 2018.

1. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Is this behind the scenes footage from brokeback mountain 2?

FJF likes this.
  2. shasta01

shasta01 Active Member

Your loose grip on what actually happened is pretty funny. Two years ago everyone including Jets fans were talking about Darnold as the second coming of Andrew luck. Then last season he put up an incredibly sub-par season and shrank in the biggest moments. Then Jet fans spent the off-season for the most part leading up to the Draft talking about how Mayfield and Rosen were going to be far better prospects and thanking god that the Browns would take Darnold. Then of course the Browns took Mayfield and now you have Jet fans running around trying to convince everyone that their F.O. duped the Browns into taking Mayfield so they could steal Darnold. Now of course Darnold is a sure fire Hall of Famer!!!! Heck if tomorrow the jets traded Darnold straight up for Mayfield, ten minutes later Jet fans would be posting how they tricked the Browns into giving away the best prospect in the draft.

3. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

Go ahead and post up some quotes that will back up any of what you are claiming. Multiple users stating the opinions you are claiming here. Not just an extreme stances by single posters please.

4. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

It really took you three weeks to come up with this dogshit?

NY Jets68, FJF and stinkyB like this.
  5. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

That wasnt very nice...

to dogs

6. shasta01

shasta01 Active Member

Everyone knows it's true, and deep down so do you, hell there are already other threads on this board talking about "how smart" , the Jets are for tricking the Browns into taking Mayfield. It's pathetic, it's not enough for Jets fans that their just drafted one of the top prospects, they have to convince themselves that some how they did it at the expense of some one else and that the guy they got really was their top choice. Sorry but it doesn't matter, if Darnold is able to play in two or three years you'll know very quickly weather or not he can play.

7. shasta01

shasta01 Active Member

No, Dogshit is what you'll be watching on Sundays this Fall.

8. FJF

So you have nothing? Ok
    Good bye troll

9. shasta01

shasta01 Active Member

It's actually you who have nothing to say, are you denying that Jet fans wouldn't Jumping up and down proclaiming they got the best QB in the draft if it had been Mayfield or Rosen?

10. CotcheryFan

CotcheryFan 2018 ROTY Poster Award Winner

I'm pretty sure that you'd be calling whichever QB the Jets got a bust even if you thought he was a top prospect before the draft.

11. shasta01

shasta01 Active Member

I've never said that, in fact my personal opinion is well documented here that if there was a surefire bust among the QB's it is Mayfield. That doesn't mean Darnold can't be a bust, or any of them for that matter. Nothing wrong with the Darnold pick it was obvious an as safe as you can get, that said it doesn't change the fact that Jet fans would be saying it was the right call no matter what. Just like that D-bag from the draft when they ask him why the Jets passed on Marino, and he claims the Jets knew something no one else did.

12. FJF

Hey I want to believe you. I just ask for proof supporting your statement. It’s not hard to do. If you can show what you say then I will agree, the fact that you won’t just shows what you are really here for.
    Trill away little troll boy

13. shasta01

shasta01 Active Member

If I wanted to troll it wouldn't be hard, most Jet fans do all the work for you.

14. FJF

If you are going to continue this please show some proof of what you are stating. Just making generic statements is not helping your cause any.

15. shasta01

shasta01 Active Member

First of all I wasn't responding to you and doing so is clearly a wast of my time because only a fool would ask for proof of the rain while they are standing in a puddle.

16. CotcheryFan

What makes you so sure about that? There were many people who were skeptical of Allen and/or Mayfield on this board

17. FJF

More generic bullshit.
    [​IMG]

CotcheryFan likes this.
  18. shasta01

shasta01 Active Member

There were some, but at least the two months prior to the draft it definitely seemed the majority wanted Mayfield, which is why it's so comical that now the narrative many Jet fans are running with is that it was all some sort of magical plan orchestrated by the Jets F.O.

19. shasta01

shasta01 Active Member

Cool pic of your boyfriend, does he make you wear the Headgear?

20. CotcheryFan

There were many Mayfield critics here.